Fire Emblem - The Crisis of Akaneia - OOC

If you want to keep your armor go ahead Legend there is western armor in game.

Ruko the weapons triangle won't be a winners take all in the roleplay it will be simply being harder to fight against other weapons. It doesn't mean you'll completely struggle against an axe user if you're using lances.

Also I believe it's worth noting since you've said you've updated your CS Ruko you're going to need to buff that personality up as well I said the same thing to Autumn.

Yeah it's still very much a WIP. I'm still trying to come up with a backstory, and when I'm writing backstories I tend to jump back to the personality section and add some more to that too based on things I decide they experienced in their history.

Alright that's what I'd figure but I've had people who've completely disregarded the personality section in the past so I'd thought I'd just say something.

I've made some slight edits, though I will gladly wait to see if they are acceptable.

I'll accept it if you make a couple more changes (Edited from one more see the second paragraph in this post). In retrospective Walhart may still be relevant though that is arguable Cervantes would be about ten years younger or so and I'd hesitate to say he'd be a general. Either he be changed out with someone else or his rank lowered I'd be grateful for doing so. The Silver Lance still irks me a little as you're character isn't any form of nobility or come from a rich family per say but he has worked for a long time in the military so I'll let it pass.

Also you've completely ignored the fact that you still have armor but no valid picture for your actual characters looks nor a description. What I mean for this is that your character has no description that can be used to describe him like Jiro nor does he have picture like Zaku. Once again the Armor is fine but you need something that matches the theme of the roleplay.

Last edited:
Also it's worth mentioning Zero has left the thread. He has deleted his CS according to the deletion it's for personal reasons. If anyone wants to invite one of their friends here as well I'd appreciate it.

Alright, it should be somewhat better this time! I am also willing to keep making changes.

Alright looks good I'll accept it. And you didn't have to bring down your guy to a bronze lance I'd said previously a steel one would be fine.

That leaves Ruko unless someone else shows up.

Last edited:
I'm having a bit of a mental block when it comes to history ideas at the moment, so there's a chance I'll either scrap the character and start again from scratch, or I'll have to join in later on when I come up with something.

I also couldn't find any information on the holy war besides a battlefield from one of the games (that does look very fun, with no character limit), so I'll probably have to have my character as maybe some kind of foreigner from an island state that doesn't get involved in politics.

Here's my idea: Start her from Ylisse and have her be a mage or a pegasus knight. Have her be in training during the war preventing her from being sent off to fight and have her start as a newly graduated member. The war itself you can make up some info if you really want to be a part of it. Alternatively you can stay with your idea and have her be from Rosanne or Cho'sin and have her be a myrmidon, or whatever be it. It's your character do with her as you will.

I decided to make a new character after all. I got some spontaneous inspiration from browsing pictures on google, and I think i've come up with something that will work for explaining why she doesn't know about the war.

well I look forward to seeing it.

Well, it'll be delayed since I accidentally deleted the whole damn thing just now...

Owch...Well if it means anything I redid a twenty thousand letter post three times before.

Always save your work periodically :D Thank goodness I hadn't gotten very far into it yet.

Name: Haruka
Class: Dark Paladin
Dark Paladins can wield both Swords and Dark Tomes (though not anima or holy tomes). They are generally slower than the average ground-based unit, and their range when using tomes is slightly reduced, but they make up for this by boasting a high magical and physical resistance and attacks that ignore a proportion of the enemy's own resistances. (considering there's an ability in the actual games that lets characters use Dark Tomes even when they would be unable to, I figured this would be OK. If not I could change it to All tomes, but I feel that would defeat the whole "Dark" Paladin thing. And besides, Dark tomes are weaker than anima and holy anyway.)
Home Country: A small island off the coast of Ylisse that plays host to just under 1000 citizens. Almost 60% of the island is a huge monastery dedicated to training Dark Paladins, and the whole island has very little concern for the political affairs of the rest of the world.
Appearance:
blue%20knights%20blade%20girls%20with%20swords%20anime%20girls%20swords%20templar%20blue%20ringed%20octopus_www.wallpaperfo.com_97.jpg

Personality:
Haruka is a rather mysterious person. She doesn't speak often, and when she does she's sometimes difficult to understand. Being a wielder of Dark Magic, and also being of almost unknown origins, she's quite hard to trust, especially considering she worships Grima. Despite this though, there's no denying how deadly effective she is in battle, able to easily punch holes in even the heaviest armor while her comrades take care of the more versatile units. She has a hard time making friends and developing attachments, though she doesn't seem to care much provided she gets paid for her work. She's naturally nocturnal due to Dark Paladin beliefs that the moonlight makes Dark Magic stronger, and is often recruited for guard duty, provided someone else is also on it to keep an eye on her.

History:
Haruka was orphaned at the age of 3, and taken in by the priests at the island's monastery. After only a year of training, the priests identified a great potential in her, far surpassing that of the majority of Dark Paladins, and decided to devote their attention to raising her to be as powerful as possible. She underwent 16 years of hard training, and finally mastered her career as a Dark Paladin, being gifted the monastery's sacred weapon - Invoker - upon the completion of her training program. During the final 4 years of her training, the island often became the target of stray squadrons of soldiers who were fleeing from the Holy War, thinking they could take over the peaceful island nation by force. While the Dark Paladin Monks were highly capable of raining down Mire on the enemies while they were still arriving at the island, Haruka, alongside a handful of other more melee-focused Dark Paladins would take care of any that made it past the "Mire Artillery" as it came to be dubbed by the towsfolk.

Upon completion of her training and the end of the Holy War, Haruka was sent to Ylisse as an envoy of the Dark Paladins, who wished to re-open trade and communications between the two locations for the first time in several decades, thus leading her to where she is now.

(Invoker will simply be a custom Silver Sword. It has no particular advantages over a normal Silver Sword, except that it looks slightly cooler (see picture) and is reinforced with Dark Magic, so it won't be losing durability any time soon. It was said to be the weapon crafted and used by the original Dark Paladin who founded the monastery in the first place, and it was said that it amplified his power, though no trace of that can be found anymore.)

I'm not sure why you don't just go with a shaman or a dark mage instead. We already have a large amount of sword wielding soldiers and one dragon and a cleric. However judging the character as it is looking at a map there are a couple of islands but I doubt that they would be able to remain separate from the haildom. Perhaps a small secluded sect of dark mage users whom don't agree with Plegia and settled in the wilderness of Ylisse maybe but I don't think a small island

Likewise when you say Paladin I'm kind of confused since paladins are for all intents and purposes advanced jegans units and we already have one in legend's character. I'd prefer your character stay in a base class if that is not what you were going for.