Fire Emblem - The Crisis of Akaneia - OOC

Alright I'm hoping to speed things up this way maybe it will work maybe it won't be hey it's something.

I'll get a post up later today or tomorrow.

I'll get to posting later today or tomorrow. If anyone wants to request something of me in the meantime feel free to do so.

Alright was busy today so I'll post tomorrow I apologize.

Alright guys who aren't with the main group do you want me to start some sort of brawl or something maybe get one of you mugged? I'll kick us into the main part of the prologue soon since you guys seem bored.

Don't worry the event I have planned should be sufficient enough to throw our characters into a place together. It'll be a bit forced given the circumstances but it's better than nothing.

Have you guys seen this yet.

I have I'm waiting for the American release though.

I'm not feeling all that great so I'll see if I can post sometime later tonight or at easter.

I deeply apologize for my lack of activity between my other roleplays, and easter dinner I was unable to get out a post. I intend to get one out either later monday or tuesday due to me having prior engagements to deal with on monday. I hope that everyone is still here.

It's cool man. Don't sweat it

It's cool bro, thanks for the hiatus warning.

I'm still here for the time-being, but I'm afraid my next post will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'll get a post out tomorrow.

Hey guys posts?

I was meaning to wait until the other two finished up this round of posting, but if there isn't any activity for some time I can throw out another post to reply to yours.

I've been busy. Should be able to post tonight though.

Sorry sorry I didn't get the alert, will get to posting once I'm done with work.

alright glad to see everyone is still here.