Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
Sorry about the short post but I had to write through writer's block for it

Anyway, time for bed

Reactions: Marlowe
Awesome posts everyone!!! Can't wait to see more of them. Who else is posting soon?

And yeesh, looks like people aren't happy with Sherry as house leader already. Poor Sherry.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Solace
Give Sherry a chance

So that way we have an excuse to vote her out of the House Leader position later

Mm, probably later today or tomorrow. Parthenia's lost the house leadership and a bottle of good wine, so the smile on her face is probably gonna be... a little less than genuine.

Oh no, everyone hates Sherry. She has a lot of expectations to fill, then.

kill impeach every last one of them

• Nice Execution!
Well, someone has to prevent Sherry from getting killed impeached.

Morning all! How is everyone doing today?

That's great!!

What interactions do you guys want to see? And what ships have taken sail?? XD

Lmfao but WHICH ONES SPECIFICALLY OBVIOUSLY XD

Lmfao but WHICH ONES SPECIFICALLY OBVIOUSLY XD

I can't be specific because I want all of it to happen

Everyone A supports each other

Lmfao. Don't you mean S supports?

I want someone to A Support Sherry and see that she's not some big ass bully but instead she's a wreck inside. >u<

I want someone to A Support Sherry and see that she's not some big ass bully but instead she's a wreck inside. >u<

I want someone to A Support Sherry too!

Then have them A Support and marry another person :p

Sherry forever alone! Nooo!

Oh don't get me started on Three Houses' bullshit support ending system
apparently you can somehow max out on support points to the point where a pairing won't get any more points and another support can somehow overtake that
so basically Felix cucked Sylvain and wound up with Ingrid despite me trying to get Ingrid and Sylvain together for the whole game

Oh no, I really want to get Ingrid and Sylvain together. I know a certain someone who wanted to get Felix with Annette and Sylvain ended up spiriting Felix away to become "best bros".