Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
Same, actually. I was out the entire weekend!

Ooooo what were you up to?

I got dragged out to attend ESL One, a counterstrike tournament with a friend. I've never actually played the game, but was actually pleasantly surprised and had fun!

Counterstrike is super fun when you play with the right people

I don't play that often because of the sweaty nerds that don't leave me alone cause vagene

That's why when I play League, I never say I'm a girl. The people that have hounded after me just for assuming I was is scary...

That's why when I play League, I never say I'm a girl. The people that have hounded after me just for assuming I was is scary...

That's why I am Leonardo da Pimpi on Steam and don't talk on my mic

Everyone assumes I'm a dude and let's me play the game ^^

Not only is that really smart, but I love the name :P

• According to Plan
Reactions: Marlowe
@Psyker Landshark @Nim @Astoria @Solace @Rouge Rogue @Demon Shinobi @Jessica2477

Alrighty everyone, post's up! I added a chart with living arrangements. Note that that's not the WHOLE floor (as there has to be room for NPCs and future characters) but blank blocks are considered rooms taken by NPC commoners. I'm also removing the cyclic posting rule for now-- everyone can post more than one time a week to keep interaction going, as long as you aren't bulletposting. :)

Uh, Victor. His handsome is showing

Don't sleep with the enemy, or in this case, house leader of the Green Falcons!

• Spicy
Reactions: Marlowe
Oh no, Lapis is gonna be in all of the Green Falcons' beds. We might as well use her as intel. :P

Oh no, Lapis is gonna be in all of the Green Falcons' beds. We might as well use her as intel. :P

Lolol Lapis is no traitor

It'll be a "Jessica can look but no touch" situation

How do we KNOW that Lapis isn't a traitor?

Isn't that just what she wants people to think? ;3

Oh yeah, are we still doing the Discord server?

• According to Plan
Reactions: Jessica
Yeah, I'll make the Discord now.

And if she's not the traitor, who is? >_>

Reactions: Astoria
Morning all~

Huge book warning inc I forgot to post this a while ago

I don't have a problem with letting everyone read the other characters' parent sheets, but unless characters are friends with one another and have told them in the past, or it was a major event like the Reaping of Ravaleth, characters would mostly learn about this stuff through support conversations / personal opinion from the children of these characters themselves or some other manner like history lessons or rumors.

Basically, as an example, I imagine Mael is not as close to the other nobles like Parthenia compared to someone like Theodoric, so he wouldn't know about her father's unwillingness to lead while Theodoric may know, but Mael would know something big that happened like her uncle being the Speaker of Mordlind or the disappearance of Gwendolyn. Can decide that type of stuff among ourselves :p

Anything trivial like nicknames or relationship dynamics between the nobles and their parents is up to your interpretation, which is why I tried to keep their personalities fairly short. Maybe Alexander actually loves his father deep down, but is just tsundere unwary of Zandus' past.

If their current ages have a slash, it means their birthday is yet to happen and the age after the slash is how old they will turn when their birthday happens. Their age under Officers' Academy will always have the slash tho since i already have a headache that stuff isn't entirely exact.

Psyker Landshark
lNEvjHj.png

[Full Name]
Lionel Emoire Marlon​

[Date of Birth]
19th of the Radiant Moon, Divine Year 730​

[Age]
50/51​

[Height]
6'2​

[Officers' Academy]
Member of the Red Chimeras, Class of 748, Age 18​

[Inheritance]
Became the Lord of House Marlon at 23, Divine Year 753​

[Family]
Daughter - Gwendolyn Lavore Marlon - Deceased/Missing - 28th of the Traveler Moon, Divine Year 754, Aged 18/Age 27​
Son - Theodoric Branden Marlon - Alive - 12th of the Withered Moon, Divine Year 762, Aged 19​

[Crest]
Minor Crest of Marlon​

[Class]
Templar​

[Personality]
Good-natured, kind and generous. While he does have expectations for his people and children, he considers himself a father before noble, and is quite lenient with his charge. Often considered a spiritual reincarnation of Marlon himself for his earnest demeanor.​

[Brief History]
Considered a sworn rival by Friedrich Aventus Grimdall during their Academy days, while he viewed himself as a good friend to the other noble. Lionel was relatively inconspicuous with his peers, but applied his goodwill and talent across all subjects to mentor others without seeking merit. Because of this, he was considered more of a house leader to the Red Chimeras by his fellow classmates than their actual house leader. Ultimately, their class was outmatched by the Green Falcons throughout the year, with the Red Chimeras infamously suffering their first defeat in the Vermillion Battle after twelve years of repeated victories.​
His father was the 38th Speaker of Mordlind, leaving his mother to rule House Marlon until Lionel himself took the mantle a few years after his graduation. In Divine Year 762, his father passed away due to complications of old age, and the 39th Speaker's Election commenced shortly after. Lionel is notorious for choosing to abstain from following in his father's footsteps for undisclosed reasons, though it is rumored that his children influenced the decision; to this day, he does not regret this choice.​
He was particularly fond of his eldest child and heir, Gwendolyn Lavore Marlon; however, due to the disappearance of his daughter, Lionel's health has shown advanced signs of decline in recent years. When his remaining child, Theodoric, requested to attend the Officers' Academy, fear for his son's safety nearly caused him to reject the proposal. It would take a great deal of convincing before Lionel finally consented with blessings.​

[Strengths]
Sword, Faith, Heavy Armor, Riding​

[Weaknesses]
Brawl, Reason​
Whether Gwendolyn is missing or deceased is not absolute, I've left it up to interpretation for now in case you wanted to decide yourself. Otherwise, I do have a plan for her if you want to leave it to us. Up to you tho

Luminosity
MOTx5KT.png

[Full Name]
Friedrich Aventus Grimdall​

[Date of Birth]
30th of the New Moon, Divine Year 729​

[Age]
51/52​

[Height]
5'10​

[Officers' Academy]
House Leader of the Green Falcons, Class of 748, Age 19/20​

[Inheritance]
Became the Lord of House Grimdall at 29, Divine Year 758​

[Family]
Older Brother - Horus Kingsley Grimdall - Deceased​
Younger Brother - Sven Oradell Grimdall - Alive​
Son - Elke Morello Grimdall - Alive - 18th of the Hawk Moon, Divine Year 760, Age 21​
Daughter - Sherry Millefiore Grimdall - Alive - 23rd of the Visceral Moon, Divine Year 763, Age 17/18​

[Crest]
Major Crest of Grimdall​

[Class]
Dragonmaster​

[Personality]
A cold, stern ruler who has no patience for irrelevant matters. Though he does not have an ear for humor, he is loving towards his immediate family, despite a streak of trust issues. He is often prone to arrogant tendencies based on his heritage, talents, and the nature of his inheritance. He is a person who favors strength over weakness, and action over anything else, even going so far as to prefer his younger daughter because of his son's disability.​

[Brief History]
As the House Leader of the Green Falcons in Divine Year 748, Friedrich led his comrades into a resounding victory over the Red Chimeras during the Vermillion Battle, their first taste of victory in twelve years. The likes of his leadership had not been seen since the Class of 736, and he is often lauded as one of the Academy's greatest house leaders to date. As he was a second child, he was not set to rule House Grimdall over his older brother, Horus, in the foreseen future.​
While Friedrich shared the power-hungriness of his brother, their similarities ended at that threshold, where Horus was corrupt with greed and abused his title. At the age of twenty-nine, after growing sick of his brother's disgraceful tenure, Friedrich challenged Horus for the birthright with a duel to the death. Despite being dehibilated by sickness at the time, Horus refused to tarnish his pride, and accepted. Because of this, Friedrich was able to dispatch Horus with relative ease, becoming the Lord of House Grimdall. His ascension remains a polarizing mumble among his subjects and the people of Musentia who claim that it had not been a fair bout.​

[Strengths]
Lance, Brawl, Authority, Flying​

[Weaknesses]
Sword, Reason, Faith​
I've already gone over all of this stuff with Lumi personally so this is just for public viewing.

the best one
z72z6wS.jpg

[Full Name]
Farfalle Roose Pleiades​

[Date of Birth]
12th of the Twilight Moon, Divine Year 721​

[Age]
59/60​

[Height]
6'0​

[Officers' Academy]
House Leader of the Red Chimeras, Class of 736, Age 15/16​

[Inheritance]
Became the Lord of House Pleiades at 18, Divine Year 739​

[Family]
Daughter - Unnamed - Deceased (Stillborn) - Divine Year 740​
Son - Unnamed - Deceased (Stillborn) - Divine Year 741​
Twin Son - Unnamed - Deceased (Stillborn) - 6th of the Hawk Moon, Divine Year 743​
Twin Son (disowned) - Bachus Lent [Pleiades] - Alive - 6th of the Hawk Moon, Divine Year 743, Age 38​
Grandson - Maelys Ernst Pleiades - Alive - 22nd of the Hallowed Moon, Divine Year 763, Age 17/18​

[Crest]
Minor Crest of Pleiades​

[Class]
Peer​

[Personality]
Though he is well beyond his years, his eagle eyes remain stretched to the very corners of Musentia. Considered a prodigy for leading the Red Chimeras to glory as one of the youngest students in the Academy's history. He is wise and intelligent, possessing immense pride for his family's rich bloodline and accomplishments. Very preservative of his bloodline's legacy, and believes in sacrifice for the greater good, considering any blemishes or offenders as his only personal threats.​

[Brief History]
Farfalle was a prodigy in his youth, his talents far surpassing the rest of his peers as he became the youngest student and house leader ever enrolled into the Officers Academy at the age of fifteen. His likeness, stratagem and magical theory have become immortalized through implementation into the curriculum of the faculty since his graduation. Only two years removed from his Academy days, an eighteen-year old Farfalle ascended to the First Seat of the Syndicate and Lord of House Pleiades after the disappearance of his father.​
Several dissidents within his territory, as well as skeptics from House Sylmare and House Valyra, claimed the young noble's inheritance was the result of foul play. In response to this display of disrespect, Farfalle ruthlessly crushed the embers of rebellion under his heel, sacking the city of Solitaire with an army at his personal command. He cemented his will into absolute authority over his inaugural year as the First Seat, rooting out every last naysayer regardless of their age, status, and power, including those from the other two houses.​
However, even as Cretus' state of affairs grew calm, the curse of the dead and those who fled from the country haunted Farfalle, rendering his first two Crest-bearing children stillborn. He was overcome with grief as fate loomed over his next pair of children, claiming the first Crest-born child yet leaving the Crestless boy alive. In despair, he disowned the surviving boy, believing his bloodline to be doomed for extinction. Since then, Farfalle has remained the First Seat of the Syndicate, and ever the menacing Lord of House Pleiades even in older age.​

[Strengths]
Sword, Reason, Faith, Authority​

[Weaknesses]
Axe, Heavy Armor​

Just some lore stuff for your eyeballs. His mustache makes him the best ruler in Musentia, no questions asked

Astoria
And there were two! sorry i dont want to overwhelm you

873Ej63.jpg

[Full Name]
Gerrald Armone Ciran​

[Date of Birth]
1st of the Traveler Moon, Divine Year 726​

[Age]
55​

[Height]
5'9​

[Officers' Academy]
House Leader of the Red Chimeras, Class of 745, Age 19/20​

[Inheritance]
Became the Lord of House Ciran at 25, Divine Year 751-763​
Became the Speaker of the Mordline Concorde at 37, Divine Year 763​

[Family]
Younger Sister - Cynthia Frigg Ciran - Deceased - 13th of the Visceral Moon, Divine Year 736-760, Aged 24​
Younger Brother - Alphonse Mobbett Ciran - Alive - 22nd of the Amber Moon, Divine Year 738, Age 42​
Son - Gerrald Armone Ciran II - Alive - 8th of the Whiterain Moon, Divine Year 763, Age 28​
Niece - Parthenia Harland Ciran - Alive - 17th of the Hallowed Moon, Divine Year 762, Age 18/19​
Nephew/Niece​
Nephew/Niece​
Nephew/Niece​

[Crest]
Minor Crest of Ciran​

[Class]
Warlock​

[Personality]
Despite his near defeat during his campaign for the role of Speaker, he is a well-respected noble whose leadership comes naturally. Just and fair to his countrymen, his policies are often focused on the common people, his personal objective being the diminishment of poverty and bolstering of the workforce. Considered one of the more involved Speakers of Mordlind to date, he is rarely seen outside of Iandence except for important events.​

[Brief History]
Gerrald had been obsessed with becoming the next Speaker of Mordlind since his adolescence, hoping to restore the reputation of House Ciran after their family's last representative, his father, was involved in a conspiracy to falsify election results into his favor. Suffering life imprisonment as a result, House Ciran had become the least favorable entity among the four powers of the Concorde. His odd fixation on this goal even led Gerrald to petition for the role of house leader in the Red Chimeras, where the Church found it difficult to decline his charismatic proposal. His mother would pass away from illness a few years after his graduation, and at the age of twenty-five, he became the Lord of House Ciran in her place.​
His brief stint came to an end after twelve years when the 39th Speaker's Election commenced upon the Vermillion Moon of Divine Year 763, where Gerrald found his primary opponent in Lady Caris of House Keryth. Initially disregarded because of House Ciran's reputation, the young noble was quick to dispel those negative notions as several months of close debate ensued without any truly favored candidate. The election came down to the wire as Gerrald triumphed at the very end of the campaign, winning narrowly by only a few hundred votes. As the Speaker of Mordlind, he named his younger brother, Alphonse, the new Lord of House Ciran, and began working towards his dream in earnest.​

[Strengths]
Lance, Reason, Authority​

[Weaknesses]
Sword, Axe, Riding​
ASs7gLG.jpg

[Full Name]
Alphonse Mobbett Ciran​

[Date of Birth]
22nd of the Amber Moon, Divine Year 738​

[Age]
42/43​

[Height]
5'9​

[Officers' Academy]
Member of the Red Chimeras, Class of 756, Age 17/18​

[Inheritance]
Became the Lord of House Ciran at 25, Divine Year 763​

[Family]
Older Brother - Gerrald Armone Ciran - Alive - 1st of the Traveler Moon, Divine Year 726, Age 55​
Older Sister - Cynthia Frigg Ciran - Deceased - 13th of the Visceral Moon, Divine Year 736-760, Aged 24​
Daughter - Parthenia Harland Ciran - Alive - 17th of the Hallowed Moon, Divine Year 762, Age 18/19​
Son/Daughter​
Son/Daughter​
Son/Daughter​

[Crest]
Minor Crest of Ciran​

[Class]
Swordmaster​

[Personality]
Unlike the latter, he is not a particularly respected figurehead, having assumed the role out of necessity rather than intention after the sudden death of his older sister. More or less, he 'gets the job done' - despite his lackadaisical approach towards his inheritance, his loving smile and affinity for nature is famous among the people of the Concorde. He is a gentle man who loves animals and tranquil moments, often seen tending to the many flower beds across Ciran territory.​

[Brief History]
As a third child, Alphonse never expected to inherit House Ciran from his older siblings, and he was perfectly content with that reality. While he was still indoctrinated into life as a noble, the carefree boy had dreams of becoming a knight of the Mordlind Concorde, greatly inspired by the legends of Marlon. He was particularly close with his older sister, Cynthia, throughout his life, the two siblings vowing to chase their dreams together.​
Unfortunately, a tragedy occurred in Divine Year 760 when their caravan bound for Marlon territory was ambushed by highwaymen, claiming the life of his beloved sister. Seeing that his older brother, Gerrald, was absolutely inclined to become the Speaker of Mordlind, the responsibility of governing their territory suddenly fell upon his unwilling shoulders as he never truly moved on from his sister's death. He was ultimately forced to become the Lord of House Ciran after Gerrald's victory three years later, where he has quietly watched over their lands since.​

[Strengths]
Sword, Brawl, Flying​

[Weaknesses]
Lance, Bow, Reason, Authority​

no wonder Parthenia has three other siblings
I've left her three siblings' identities up to your interpretation, and if you specifically wanted Gerrald to have any children for Parthenia to have cousins, can also be up to you! I searched long and hard for a character to finally have the same hair color as their child does :v

Rouge Rogue
l9deHiS.jpg

[Full Name]
Chenoa O'oj Sylmare​

[Date of Birth]
10th of the Whiterain Moon, Divine Year 748​

[Age]
32/33​

[Height]
5'8​

[Officers' Academy]
House Leader of the Green Falcons, Class of 765, Age 17/18​

[Inheritance]
Became the Lady of House Sylmare at 25, Divine Year 773​

[Family]
Older Sister - Simi Aa'n Sylmare - Deceased - Divine Year 772, Aged 28​
First Cousin once removed - Leonid Hector Sylmare - Alive - 27th of the Hallowed Moon, Divine Year 763, Age 17/18​

[Crest]
Minor Crest of Sylmare​

[Class]
Sniper​

[Personality]
Fully knowing the dangers in doing so, she enjoys basking in the presence of her subjects in public, proving to be quite the daring temptress. While her candied speech especially caters to rich men and women, she is quite open about using desire as her weapon to manipulate objects into her favor and possession.​

[Brief History]
Chenoa had been quick to learn about the true man's world through her father, taught from a young age that their family history was painted in blood. The entire generation of her grandparents had been put to the sword nine years before her birth during Lord Pleiades' campaign against treasonous elements in Cretus, their seat of power nearly stripped from their house until they offered recompense. She harbored a distaste for Simi, her older sister and declared heir to House Sylmare, whom everyone seemed to adore over her. Chenoa developed quite the manipulative streak during her year as house leader of the Green Falcons, using her charm to establish connections with Church officials and other students that she planned to use to her advantage in the future.​
A few years after her graduation, just as her older sister was set to inherit House Sylmare, Simi Aa'n Sylmare was found in the alleys of a backwater town, brutally murdered and left to the rodents. The heart-wrenching news also led to the death of her father, and while the Syndicate of Cretus wished to conduct a formal investigation on the matter a year later, it was vetoed by Chenoa, the new Lady of House Sylmare and Second Seat of the Syndicate. The complications of assassination being legalized in their territory several centuries past prevented any potential executive order from the First Seat, fully absolving any potential suspects including Chenoa herself. Among the youngest of Musentia's leaders, she has no intention of surrendering her charge for any potential claimant, with death being the only equalizer before accomplishing her goals.​

[Strengths]
Sword, Bow, Riding​

[Weaknesses]
Faith, Authority, Heavy Armor​
better watch your back punk

Demon Shinobi
D31gUvB.png

[Full Name]
Zandus Shearmund Ravaleth​

[Date of Birth]
31st of the Twilight Moon, Divine Year 732​

[Age]
48/49​

[Height]
6'6​

[Officers' Academy]
Member of the Green Falcons, Class of 748, Age 16/17​

[Inheritance]
Became the Lord of House Ravaleth at 26, Divine Year 758​

[Family]
Daughter - Namira Helena Ravaleth - Few Months Before Alexander, Age 17?​
Son - Alexander Zephaniah Ravaleth - 15th of the Soaring Moon, Divine Year 764, Age 17​

[Crest]
Major Crest of Ravaleth​

[Class]
Hero​

[Personality]
Once a great leader renowned for his ongoing tenure as Lord of House Ravaleth, he has since become something of a shadow of his former self. His virtuous and caring interactions have decayed into malicious ravings of a maniac in the last decade, any trace of his benevolent character seemingly consumed. Paranoia has seized his entire soul as constant screams of his death at the hands of those who would steal his crown and axe plague the halls of the castle.​

[Brief History]
The chambers of Zandus Shearmund Ravaleth did not always echo the brooding mad king and his ravings of lunacy. Named as the Heir to House Ravaleth from his very inception due to his status as an only child, the young noble was known for his solemn and gentle demeanor, never projecting his elevated status above other people. This carried into his life at the Officers Academy, where Zandus found himself a close friend in his house leader and future king, Friedrich Aventus Grimdall. It was during their battles with the Red Chimeras where those who underestimated the quiet boy found themselves soundly outmatched by Zandus' martial talent, which was said to rival even Friedrich.​
However, after the graduation of their class, his relationship with Friedrich slowly deteriorated after Zandus declined to swear into knighthood under House Grimdall, not wishing to abandon his own birthright. As much as his return was celebrated, life with his family was relatively normal until an incident known as the Reaping of Ravaleth occurred in Divine Year 758. Returning from an audience in Grimdall territory, Zandus and his knights came upon the screams of his family and the other castle residents, the halls of the castle lined with corpses mangled beyond recognition. When his retinue followed the streak of blood and bodies to the throne room, Zandus' father was seated on the throne, having taken his own life after committing his atrocity as the bloodied Hero's Relic, Sineater, rested on his lap. Zandus declared himself the Lord of House Ravaleth and took Sineater, tasking himself with the reparations of his fallen house.​
While he had two children with two different wives, he implored Eliana to take his infant son elsewhere in fear of the army of criminals prowling their lands. It would take nearly two decades to restore House Ravaleth, finally putting an end to the bandit raids that their territory suffered from. It was during this time, however, that those in Zandus' council noted drastic changes in his personality. He became a fanatical believer in the Church of Yhirel, and he began to carry the Hero's Relic anywhere he went. Zandus' physical appearance withered dramatically as he no longer groomed himself, and soon after, is when the Lord of Ravaleth's frequent exclamations that 'they' won't take 'it' away from him began to be documented.​
It is theorized that only after the rampant crime came to a halt, did Zandus decide to bring his lost son back into Ravaleth territory. The true reason remains unknown.​

[Strengths]
Sword, Axe, Brawl, Faith​

[Weaknesses]
Bow, Reason, Riding​

Well that's one way to end it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marlowe and Astoria
ayyy we playing with the big boys now

I cobbled a template together for unit quotes for our characters

Level up

- (0 to 2 stats up)
- (3 to 4 stats up)
- (4 to 5 stats up)
- (6 stats up)

Post timeskip:
- (0 to 2 stats up)
- (3 to 4 stats up)
- (4 to 5 stats up)
- (6 stats up)

Battle quotes

When Selected:
- (Full health)
- (Medium health)
- (Low health)
Post-timeskip:
- (Full health)
- (Medium health)
- (Low health)

Enemy deals no damage or misses:
-
-
Post-timeskip:
-
-

Critical attack:
-
-
-
-
Post-timeskip:
-
-
-
-

Gambit boost:
-
-
Post-timeskip:
-
-

Defeated enemy:
-
-
-
-
-
Post-timeskip:
-
-
-
-
-

Level up

"But… my fortune said differently." - (0 to 2 stats up)
"Oh! I can see a difference." - (3 to 5 stats up)
"I-I'm so proud of myself!" - (6 stats up)

Post timeskip:
"Have the cards willed me to become useless?" - (0 to 2 stats up)
"The cards have smiled upon me this blessed day." - (3 to 5 stats up)
"I will ensure this blessing does not go in vain." - (6 stats up)

Battle quotes

When Selected:
"My mind shall not wander." - (Full health)
"I can do this." - (Medium health)
"I don't think this is a good idea..." - (Low health)

Post-timeskip:
"May the cards will a favorable outcome." - (Full health)
"I can still stand." - (Medium health)
"Please see me through this, Yhirel..." - (Low health)

Enemy deals no damage or misses:
- "Wh-Whah?! But- I mean yes! Predictable!..."
- "Nice try!"

Post-timeskip:
- "I foresaw that attempt."
- "Your movement is far too predictable, my dear."

Critical attack:

- "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
- "Please be wrong please be wrong!"
- "I-I can do this!"
- "I'll take this chance!"

Post-timeskip: