Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
It'll be interesting when they're actually the leaders of their houses and they continue to harass each other, much to the distress of their people lmao
Gonna be real funny if they become a couple.
OH! Or if they get married lol xD
"Awww did I ruffle the princess's feathers a bit?"
"We've been married for 5 years now, can you please STAHP?!"

Get yourself a man who playfully bulli you

Like I said before, I sincerely feel bad for whoever marries her. XD

Morning all! How is everyone.

Oh! @Nim I was gonna say you should reply again so you can react to Alex and Sherry and even Mael :P

Oh! @Nim I was gonna say you should reply again so you can react to Alex and Sherry and even Mael :P
Oh yeah! Sorry if you waited on me, was slightly preoccupied during the past couple of days :p

Reactions: Marlowe
Oh yeah! Sorry if you waited on me, was slightly preoccupied during the past couple of days :p

Nah I wasn't waiting just making sure you knew it was alright to post~

Reactions: Nim
Alrighty all we need now is for @Rouge Rogue to post and then we can move on to the ceremony.

Reactions: Astoria
Morning all! How is everyone?

I've got a headache today, been hanging with me since I woke up... Hopefully it will pass by tomorrow :C

Ahhhhh that sounds terrible, I hope you feel better. Ive honestly been dealing with widespread pain these past few days. It's horrible.

Also, @Rouge Rogue , I just wanted to know if you were almost done replying! I'm not pestering, just wondering if we could move on, or maybe wait an extra day for you.

Wait for me, if you could! Like said, I'll post this week still.

Yeah we'll wait! We can't leave Leo's reaction out of things.

... speaking of Leo, that's what Sherry is gonna call him. Leo the rogue!

Heh, if you want to give her a reason for the nickname, she could catch a glimpse of Leon sneaking out the carriage and after Mael. He's employing his past rogue experience right there after all :P

Speaking of, my post is all but done, just missing the last two sentences or so - but I don't want to make assumptions or dictate what happens to Mael, so... @Solace, would you be okay with me mentioning that Leon sneak tackling Mael sent them both rolling down the road for a bit before they came to a stop? Or he could just knock Mael off balance and land onto his back or something too. Whatever works for you!

Speaking of, my post is all but done, just missing the last two sentences or so - but I don't want to make assumptions or dictate what happens to Mael, so... @Solace, would you be okay with me mentioning that Leon sneak tackling Mael sent them both rolling down the road for a bit before they came to a stop? Or he could just knock Mael off balance and land onto his back or something too. Whatever works for you!

I'd be alright if you had Mael go a bit off balance but not outright go tumbling, and break off into a full on sprint ahead of the carriages after seeing that Leon is trying to kill him chasing after him

I'd be alright if you had Mael go a bit off balance but not outright go tumbling, and break off into a full on sprint ahead of the carriages after seeing that Leon is trying to kill him chasing after him

Okay, gotcha! Hmm, I think then I won't have him jump tackle Mael's back, since I do think that so much sudden weight would probably knock someone onto the ground.

... Ooh, I actually got an idea what to do, then! It works even better since/if Mael keeps on running, heh. Piggyback riide.

And nah, Leon isn't angry with him. He's actually pretty excited that he got an excuse to stop with the noble manners stuff for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: Rouge Rogue
  • Ah Seen It
Oh my god that's actually adorable tbh. Can't wait to see that happen.

Posted!

Is2g Leon and Mael will tear down the entire monastery with their pranks and attempts to one up another.

Also I realize I called Mael a redhead by accident, I, uh, dunno how that came to be. I think it was the text colour. Fixed~

Last edited: