Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
I'm fine! Getting some bubble tea at a local place! How about you?

I am here to wish everyone a good day today

How are you Jess?

Doing good! Running on 3 hours of sleep and I have a lot of productivity to do

Yey

3 hrs of sleep? Ouch. No time for naps?

Reactions: Marlowe
I'm loving the interactions so far guys! Who's your favorite character so far?

I'm loving the interactions so far guys! Who's your favorite character so far?

That's a toughy, everyone has been super cool

Maelys is a effin' fool but I love those character archetypes. He's amazing and deserves a cookie

Leon gets a cookie for constantly pretending to be someone else to hide who he truly is, which is another kind of character I like.

Sherry get a bottle of vodka cause she's gonna need it to handle a bunch of people who would rather drink themselves under the table than listen to her

Parthenia isn't 100% being herself and will extort people if possible, that gets a cookie because that's the kind of character I like seeing. She can make things interesting

Alex gets a cookie because he looks like a super chill character; relatable

Laila is smol and precious, she too gets a cookie

Theo gets the Teddy nickname while being a fuckin' cool knight. Cookie for him

Reactions: Astoria and Marlowe
Instead of getting a cookie, sherry gets a vodka.

Tbh I can't decide who's my fave either. Everyone's just so interesting and loveable! I can't wait when they're all suffering and sad and have to lean on each other for support~

• According to Plan
Reactions: Jessica
@Solace @Psyker Landshark @Astoria @Rouge Rogue @Jessica2477 @Nim @Demon Shinobi

Alrighty everyone, seems like most of you want for me to make a Discord. If you haven't voted yet, please do so-- and if you have any objections, please let me know! If all goes well, I will make the Discord tomorrow.

Also, I have an idea that may or may not happen. When I used to run RPs before, I used to hold little "mini competitions" in which I gave my RPers a prompt and they answered the prompt using their characters. Submissions were a little on the longer side but weren't book length. I think it could be a cool idea to try out, especially since I've seen people itching to write their characters or side characters. These competitions wouldn't actually include any prizes other than bragging rights and the chance to be part of a "Winners' List" I'd put up on the OP. These contests would only also occur every month or so and the RPers themselves will vote for the best entry.

Please let me know what you guys think. It's not a necessity, but again I think it can be cool to have something on the side. Here's yet another strawpoll that will let me see opinions easier.

@Solace @Psyker Landshark @Astoria @Rouge Rogue @Jessica2477 @Nim @Demon Shinobi

Alrighty, sorry for all of the pinging/tagging, but I've got two things to say!

On the topic of the Discord, all of the votes are in and it turned out to be 7-1 with a favor towards making a Discord. I will make a server today and PM everyone with the link. For the person who didn't want a discord, please PM me and tell me why-- I would like to know if you're against using it for one reason or another. ^^

On the topic of the contests, the results came back rather uneven. Due to this, I don't think I'm going to go ahead and hold them. Sorry for those who were excited about it!

In other news... how is everyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Astoria
Wow, it sure is quiet here guys. Where is everyone? :( Was everyone busy on Sunday?

And I'll post today!

Yeah, I was a bit busy yesterday. Sorry for being so quiet!

Same, actually. I was out the entire weekend!

Had some family things going on, and also some celebrating. Overall, mostly good time.

What were you celebrating? A birthday? :o

Reactions: Astoria