Status
Not open for further replies.
if we're reserving slots for 2nd characters can i have a Troubadour for mine if that's okay? :3

[fieldbox="Alter Nox, white, solid"]
Origin Country: Coill

Class: (Tier 2) Shaman

Weapon of Choice: Dark Magic.
(He doesn't have a stone, so he uses Dark Magic, as cause of his Shaman class.)

Armor Type: N/A

Mount: N/A

Special Skills:
Wyvern Eyes- He can simply use his dragon eyes to see farther than the usual distance, gaining him the ability to spot things others haven't seen yet.

Race: Manakete Half-Breed

Appearance:
Human Appearance

Other: In dragon form, he has smoke-gray skin. He dons a crimson mane, and the tip of his tail, and backs of his legs have tufts of dim, crimson fur. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Name: Orrsin Escapade (street kids bought as crew by ship captains take on the ship's name as their surname)

Country of origin: Ma Kai

Class: Pirate (2)

Weapon of Choice: Boarding axe and throwing hatchets

Armor type: light (leather)

Mount: n/a

Special Skills: impeccable swimmer and climber. Excellent sailor and maritime navigator.

Race: Human

Appearance:
pirate_wizard_by_kashivan-d80k9cm.jpg

Other: Orrsin is called "Orr" by most who know him, and he has a bit of an addiction to rot root — a mildly psychedelic narcotic — used by many underclass sailors and pirates. Currently serving as first mate on "The Escapade", a full rigged tallship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we need lances. Put me down for a peg knight while I do an image search.

Name: Eugen
Appearance.
Race: Human.
Country of origin: Shan.

Class: Pegasus Knight.
Weapon of Choice: Lance.
Armor type: Light armor.
Mount: Hilde. A pegasus.

Special Skills:
  • Coin Toss; more of a hobby grown out of hand than a lethal skill, Eugen has polished his ability toss a coin, or other small, light objects, with a flick of the thumb and great accuracy.
  • Ambidextrous; Eugen's charges can be very deceptive, given the opportunity to switch hands.
Other: Doesn't play a bad lute.

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind, but I rearranged the CS a bit so things I thought were relevant were next to one another rather than dotted around.

Name: 'Sera' - she has no family name.

Race: Manakete

Country of origin: Eastern Wilderness (Comes with GM stamp of approval!)

Appearance: In Dragon Form, Sera has matte black scales and is around 50% larger than a Wyvern. A faint purple glow is exuded from her mouth and beneath her scales. Her 'transformation sequence' involves becoming wreathed then absorbed in black flames.

Class: Dark Mage

Weapon of Choice: Would normally use a Dragonstone, but doesn't have one at the moment so uses Dark Tomes instead, which she found she had a compatibility with.

Armor type: None

Mount: N/A

Special Skills: Sera's dragon breath has similar effects to some dark magic, in that it drains small amounts of health (like Nosferatu) and has a slightly increased Critical rate (in RP terms - it burns through armor a bit)

Other:

Last edited:
Woah Hold Up, No reserving for second chars.

People haven't all submitted their first yet.

After everyone's first character is in and approved we'll see where we stand

I'll reply to character sheets and other questions after I eat ^_^

Question. Could my character be a shaman-class Manakete half-breed?

Same rules as for the others. Yes you can be a manakete half-breed race wise, but you'll start as either Shaman-class or as Manakete-class with a stone. If you chose Shaman you'l have to get the stone later.
either way would use the Manakete slot

@AtomicItalian - Looks good ^_^ one minor change and a question
The ship wouldn't count as a mount since it couldn't be ridden on land and wouldn't require food etc. Just put that under other.
Also, by Pirate (2) you mean the advanced level pirate right? or do you mean the 2 as in tier 2?

@Kestrel - Approved

@Karakui - A question for you
Manaketes never had master seal ability. Are you talking about the second seal/gaining a stone?
And there are no levels in this RP. After a certain point and after certain chapter events have passed, I'll be GMing things like that in. (I'm sorry, I thought I had explained that already)

Same rules as for the others. Yes you can be a manakete half-breed race wise, but you'll start as either Shaman-class or as Manakete-class with a stone. If you chose Shaman you'l have to get the stone later.

@AtomicItalian - Looks good ^_^ one minor change and a question
The ship wouldn't count as a mount since it couldn't be ridden on land and wouldn't require food etc. Just put that under other.
Also, by Pirate (2) you mean the advanced level pirate right? or do you mean the 2 as in tier 2?

@Kestrel - Approved

@Karakui - A question for you
Manaketes never had master seal ability. Are you talking about the second seal/gaining a stone?
And there are no levels in this RP. After a certain point and after certain chapter events have passed, I'll be GMing things like that in. (I'm sorry, I thought I had explained that already)

OK fixed. As for the 2, I assume tier 2 but I'm not really sure of the difference. Whatever more accurately portrays the fact that he's very experienced.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
And approved

Finished my CS. Anything I need to change?

So when our party goes into battle it's going to be a lone pirate and a dozen beast folk. I think Orr's just gonna bring a chair and watch when the fighting breaks out.

Reactions: - Falcon -
8D haha

I think you forgot the Pegasus knight :)
. . .
. . .
. . .

but no,
Not quite. Beast folk have capped their slots. Everyone else has to be human for now.

I think you forgot the Pegasus knight :)
And the archer. And the shaman ... Wait. Just ignore me.

Also with monk/cleric would it be -
Male Monk with staff / female Cleric with light magic
or
Male Cleric with staff / female Monk with light magic?
I didn't read anything about restrictions.

It can be either or. ^_^
But you start with only one

Everyone seems to be from all over the map! Hopefully that will make things interesting :o

Yes you had explained that, but you also said:
- "Players will start at the equivelant of level 1 or 2"
- "Players will gain the opportunity to become tier 3 classes after a certain chapter" (IE, master sealing)

I used the level as a comparison such that:
- if Tier 3 classes were unlocked after chapter 5, that would be the equivelant of level 10 and mean 2 levels per chapter, so Sera would find her stone in Chapter 4
- if Tier 3 classes were unlocked after chapter 10, that would be 1 level per chapter and so Sera would find her stone in Chapter 8.

Assume that meant to just be a baseline for how powerful characters can be starting out. There was indeed a mention of a levelling system, but given it's had no further explanation, your assumption is just that; an assumption. You're trying to logically devise something from an undetermined factor.

Also pro-tip; the GM will likely determine when you get a dragonstone. Not you.

Assume that meant to just be a baseline for how powerful characters can be starting out. There was indeed a mention of a levelling system, but given it's had no further explanation, your assumption is just that; an assumption. You're trying to logically devise something from an undetermined factor.

Also pro-tip; the GM will likely determine when you get a dragonstone. Not you.
Dude, learn to read. Notice all those "equivalents" scattered around? Never once did I say I thought there was an actual level system.

Plus, Falcon has already proved she's not one of those dead-lock GMs that controls everything a whole bunch of times, so it's perfectly reasonable for me to have plans for this, which can be considered a character subplot because she's not just going to trip over it while walking on the street. If Falcon has a problem with something, she's capable of speaking for herself, so let her do so.

[Change my miiiind, don't feel like making a dancer. Hihi]

Name: Kyra Evans

Country of origin: Heiya

Class: Cleric

Weapon of Choice: Her fists, if that counts, or objects she finds around the landscape. As well as her staff, to somewhat, smack them in the head and run.

Armor type: Light

Mount: --

Special Skills:
Rejuvenate: This skill of Kyra, doesn't heal her ally but replenishes their energy. In a sense, it gives them a newfound strength for a few minutes before it fades off.

Heal: (Because I'm original af) Heals small wounds, light scratches and bruises. Making them turn fine and dandy.

Race: Human

[spoili]Appearance:
images
[/spoili]

Other: Kyra has a pendant that she always wears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.