Country of origin: Haiya

Class: Lord

Weapon of Choice: Lances

Armor type: Med

Mount: none

Special Skills: quick thinker, decent strategist

Race: Human

Appearance:

Other: The Dimitriaski's have ruled over Haiya since the countries founding, they molded it into a land of peace and prosperity. Xavier is the eldest son of the Dimitriaski royal family, his family consists of his father Liam, his mother Selena, and his younger brother Alexander. Both siblings were taught martial skills alongside their schooling, Xavier picked up on the lance and learned much from the knights, cavaliers, and soldiers within the castle. When Xavier came of age he started working to keep their borders in check against roaming wyverns, marauding bandits, and whatever would come from the east. Xavier is called the young wolf of Haiya due to his willingness to defend his people to the death and his quick and aggressive fighting style with the spear

Other Appearance: Xavier has mix-matched colored eyes, his left is green and his right is icey blue, he stand 6'7 and weighs 265 pounds

hope this is enough I was having some damnedable brain problems going on with making it so small.

Last edited by a moderator:
... We both picked Lance Lord.

Coolio, I had magic as my upgrade...light magic no need to get scared again lol haha

Coolio, I had magic as my upgrade...light magic no need to get scared again lol haha
What I wanted to do was a Lord who upgraded to a Wyvern Mount (and then take axe focus). Alas, another day.

Anima was actually my second pick for starting weapon, though.

Since it's not an actual class that'd be up to the GM. but I mean if you keep all previous skills when you switch classes that should technically be a possibility. :V

@kimsim12 - approved

@Leif - approved
And As I believe I said something about lords buying/taming mounts if played out in the RP being fine, when promotion time comes you can indeed do that ^_^ There's a lot of different things attached to various lords throughout the game ^_^

@Archer - approved

@Maxim - let me know when you're ready for me to look at your character ^_^

@Karakui - I still need you to make those edits

@Dubs of Stigma - tagging you so you know where the OOC is if you're still interested at any point

@Archer since your app has been approved lets talk about aesthetics. Heiyan colors and typical armor style. Earlier in one of the threads it was said it was up to us to help fluff up the lore a bit. I need to know for artist reasons :3c

If no one ends up playing the Lord from Ma Kai I'll take it on as a second character. Just let me know when we're at that point.

@Archer since your app has been approved lets talk about aesthetics. Heiyan colors and typical armor style. Earlier in one of the threads it was said it was up to us to help fluff up the lore a bit. I need to know for artist reasons :3c
Alrighty, do you want to take it to PMS or should we do it here? With the armor I have as X's armor it looks like it would equate to European styled armor, however I have a few other armor pics I can fiddle with.

I actually just decide that my 5th lord (the kidnapped one and my secondary) would be the niece and heir to the ruler there. ^_^
I hope that doesn't mess things up for you? @AtomicItalian

Shan will also be ruled by a trio of houses that usually work together but sometimes are at odds with each other - This will play into my main thief character while leaving room for someone to still play a lord from there.

I will update the country info shortly

Start thinking about your secondaries It looks like I'll be able to open slots up for those pretty soon ^_^
And I may be open to creating new slots for lords depending on player ideas.

Nope, doesn't mess anything up for me. Let me know if you want to collaborate on anything. My secondary will be from Ma Kai as well so there'll be at least three characters from the islands.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Status
Not open for further replies.