Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserving a Wyvern Rider in this spot. Will make him a Griffin Rider for those curious. (not sure how that's going to work out though)

=======================
Name: Florent Marcellus

Country of origin: Coill

Class: Wyvern Rider

Weapon of Choice: Axes

Armor type: Medium

Mount: Wyvern

Special Skills:
Very Lucky
Can Take Punishment
Good Cook!

Race: Human

Appearance: Florent is a human man standing at 5' 8", weighing about 175 lbs. He has brown eyes and brown, well groomed hair. Inside of combat, he is seen wearing a green soldiers armor, with a open faced helmet. Outside, he wears typical civilian clothes of Coill.

Other: Currently serves as a Squire for a Wyvern Knight of Coill.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Players will start at the equivelant of level 1 or 2"
I think you misunderstood.
Tier is not equivalent to level
And I control when, where, and how stones etc are found < I told you that this morning but I'm posting it here as general info.

I do need you to remove the levels thing from your character sheet before I can approve it.

There was an idea for levels early on, but that was scrapped simply because I don't have enough experience with running games in that particular style

An no, I will not be sharing what chapters promotions will be after because even I don't know yet. That depends on what happens in games and what goals are reached when.
Besides, I want people to play their characters normally and not rush to advance them.

While I do appreciate your confidence in my ability not to trip over random subplots people throw in, and while I do greatly appreciate player creativity, Keep in mind that is exactly what the Karma paddle is for. Well done things will be rewarded, poorly planned, timed, or over-powered events will have consequences.

@Aria Valle -Approved

^_^

I think you misunderstood.
Tier is not equivalent to level
And I control when, where, and how stones etc are found < I told you that this morning but I'm posting it here as general info.

I do need you to remove the levels thing from your character sheet before I can approve it.

There was an idea for levels early on, but that was scrapped simply because I don't have enough experience with running games in that particular style

An no, I will not be sharing what chapters promotions will be after because even I don't know yet. That depends on what happens in games and what goals are reached when.
Besides, I want people to play their characters normally and not rush to advance them.

While I do appreciate your confidence in my ability not to trip over random subplots people throw in, and while I do greatly appreciate player creativity, Keep in mind that is exactly what the Karma paddle is for. Well done things will be rewarded, poorly planned, timed, or over-powered events will have consequences.

@Aria Valle -Approved

^_^
Ah, gotcha. The way you wrote it right back on the first page of the interest check made it sound like you were going to be using equivalents. And I know the difference between tiers and levels. You did actually write "level".

Wait nevermind, pretend this never happened. I'm 110% sure you mentioned the equivalent to level 1 or 2 thing because I distinctly remember thinking "Damn, I was hoping to start with a skill. Oh wait, it's only equivalent so I guess I can just have them get the skill at some point" yet I can't for the life of me actually find the damn comment about it.

Last edited:
So, any idea on when we'll begin?

I'm not in any rush, I'm just curious.

I may have when I was talking about beast-stones plus an alternate class at the same time being similar to a tier three . . .

As for starting I'd like to give the other 4 (5 counting stigma) a chance to get characters up. So I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday
(those also happen to be my next days off which helps)

And now I have to go. I'll answer any other questions later tonight.

Mondays are my off days as well. Let's all aim for monday hahaha

will we all be starting together and united in some way for reasons? Or will we be fragmented as separate wandering groups? Or is it just whatever?

Just wanting to know out of curiosity

My guess would be that we'll all end up accompanying the Lords to the summit and the party will begin there. But i could be wrong.

Every one will be in the set location as the start, but each character for their own reason. For example the lords will be there for a summit, but someone else might be part of the town guard, or just passing through.

Once intros are done all the characters will be pulled together somehow. Some may volunteer others will need to be recruited etc. ^_^

Is this still open for new players? If not, I'll just walk out awkwardly. XD

It is open yes ^_^
Read the info and submit a character

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Could I reserve a thief, then? xD

Ehehehe~ woops, sort of didn't want a srsly important role. Hihi.
Nah, that's fine. It's not like there couldn't be two healers if I was really committed. I had multiple ideas and decided to switch to another one. ^^

Nah, that's fine. It's not like there couldn't be two healers if I was really committed. I had multiple ideas and decided to switch to another one. ^^

Ohhh, I see, yay~! For that since there'll be a Lord now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Name
Arya
Country of Origin
Heiya
Class
Thief (Tier 2)
Weapon of Choice
Sword or Daggers
Armor type
Light
Special Skills
Lock Picking, Agility/Speed, Pick Pocketing
Race
Human
Appearance
5'3"; 132 lbs; petite
[spoili]
natural-light-red-hair.jpg
[/spoili]
Other
She doesn't remember anything prior to being around 12 years old.
She usually wears fairly simple clothing.

Last edited:
Name: Rylant Noel
Race: Human
Appearance: This.
Country of Origin: Coill
Class: Lord
Weapon of Choice: Anima Magic.
Armour Type: Medium
Mount: N/A
Special Skill: Resilient, Well Educated.
Other: Crown Prince and heir to the Kingdom of Coill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.