Fell In Love With The Person I Work For

Xavier looked at her and smiled "Mmmm, a natural and beautiful girl who isn't afraid to be themselves around me, they should have a good persontality and just get on with me, that's all i asked, not all this fake hardly clothed things" Xavier said smiling

"I agree- hey, you could maybe go out with Victoria!" Her eyes lit up. "She isn't seeing anyone, and you two would be great together!"

Xavier laughed a little and looked at her and nodded "No, i don't think it would work and i'm not looking for a relationship at the moment anyway, i've been too busy helping my little sister and i have my football going on and i wouldn't have time for a girlfriend and then i would feel bad and they would want attention and i'm not around all the time" Xavier said looking at her "But if she is willing to try then maybe i would" Xavier said softly

"I could ask her if you want." Ariana grinned happily. She loved matching people up. "We're almost there."

Xavier looked at her and smiled "If you like" Xavier said softly and laughed a little "Good to hear" Xavier said smiling a wide grin

Ariana flicked on the stereo, and she realised a moment too late that she had forgotten to take out her Katy Perry cd. She blushed slightly, and smiled. "I am a Katy Perry fan as you may have noticed."

Xavier laughed and looked at her blush and smiled "It's fine, if you went in my car you would find your own CD's" Xavier said smiling a little

She raised an eyebrow, "Really? That is so cool." Ariana smiled, and turned the corner onto the street with the studio.

Xavier laughed and nodded "Yeah really" Xavier said smiling and and saw the studio and smiled

"Would I be on your list of girls you like, or girls you hate?" She curiously asked as she pulled into the parking lot.

Xavier looked at her "Girls i like" Xavier said softly and looked away from her

"You don't think I'm fake looking, or anything like that?" She smiled shyly.

Xavier looked at her and nodded "Ariana, you are no where near fake, you are a really beautiful girl and not fake at all" Xavier said softly

She blushed and looked down. "You think I'm beautiful?" She was very flattered by that, and her stomach did flipflops.

Xavier looked at her "Are you crazy, yeah i do, most guys do Ariana, you are a really beautiful girl" Xavier said softly

"Thanks Xavier." She smiled and squeezed his hand. "You really are sweet." She climbed out of the car, and waited for him.

Xavier smiled and shrugged "No problem" Xavier said and smiled getting out the car and shut the door and walked closer to her "Lead the way" he said smiling

Ariana led the way through the building to the main hall. She opened the doors, and called out, "Hey guys." She hurried over, and greeted one of her good friends Avan Jogia. "Hey Avan - I got a new assistant!" She glanced back at Xavier with a smile.

Xavier followed her into the building and looked around smiling and laughed a little when she ran to meet everyone and looked at Avan and waved "Xavier" He said before texting his sister

She smiled and softly said to Avan so that Xavier couldn't hear, "I think I really really like him." She blushed lightly.

(play Avan?)