Fell In Love With The Person I Work For

Xavier smiled when he saw the blush and put his hand on her cheek and kissed her back gently, not going too far and put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his body

Ariana kissed him deeper, wrapped her arms around his waist, which was all she could do, being so tiny.

Xavier laughed a little at how she was much small than him and smiled, so he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist so she was tall "That better?" Xavier said smiling as he rested his forehead on hers

She giggled, and smiled at him. "Much better." She kissed his cheek, "I now know what love at first sight actually feels like."

Xavier gave his famous half smile "So Avan wasn't teasing me when he said you like me" Xavier said smiling "Guess you do know what love at first sight is like, but i don't as i've liked you since my little sister watched Victorius" Xavier said and went a little red in the face

Ariana was flattered at that and she smiled widely. "Really? That is one of the things I actually fell for about you."

Xavier nodded "Yeah she wanted to watch the show around mine and i gave up in the end and watched it with her and there was just somthing about you" Xavier said smiling "Like what about me?" Xavier asked a little confused

"Like the way you are a fan of mine, the way you blush nearly all the time, and how you just seem so comfortable in any environment." She smiled.

Xavier smiled "You should thank my little sister for that" Xavier said smiling and raised an eyebrow "Yeah let's not mention this blushing to my friends" Xavier said smiling "I'm just an easy going guy i guess" he said smiling

Ariana smiled, and slid down onto the ground again. She gazed out over the view, and smiled. "You are... amazing."

Xavier smiled and let her down and laughed a little "Thanks" Xavier said smiling "You are beautiful" Xavier said softly

"Thank you." She leaned into him, smiling softly.

Xavier smiled and put his arm around her "You most welcome" Xavier said smiling

"Avan asked you earlier if you liked me, didn't he?" Ariana giggled.

Xavier looked at her "Yeah he came over to me and went how old are you like a deamand to know my age and then that you liked me, he just said it straight" Xavier said half smiling

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Yeah, subtlety was never one of his strong points."

Xavier laughed "I was like what? but i told him my age and that i liked you as well" Xavier said and smiled "Don't look 22 huh" Xavier said smiling

"Not really - do you think you can handle dating a girl three years younger than you?" Ariana smiled. She was nineteen just turned.

Xavier smiled and nodded "I can handle dating a girl three years younger than me no problem" Xavier said smiling and kissed the top of her head "i'm used to girls anyway with spending a lot of time with my 10 year old sister" Xavier said smiling

"That is a definite bonus for me - guys like you are always better." She grinned, and glanced at her watch. "I have rehearsals now."