Fell In Love With The Person I Work For

Avan smiled and waved "Hey Xavier" Avan said smiling and looked at Ariana and smiled "Awww our little cat is blushing, what makes you think you like him" Avan said smiling

[yeahh i watch Victoious :), cat is my fav actually XD, but yeahh he is hot]

Avan smiled at her blush and pinched her cheeks "You got it bad Ari, you are falling in love with him, he seems nice, how old is he anyway?" Avan asked looking at him

"Bout my age, I think....." Ariana said thoughtfully, and playfully slapped his fingers away from her cheeks. "Could you maybe talk to him and find out if he likes me like that?"

Avan raised an eyebrow "You don't even know his age, Ariana Grande" Avan said smiling and laughed "Mmmm he looks like 21, 22" Avan said and frowned "Ohh you always get me to do this! but fine" Avan said

"Yay! Thanks Avan." She hugged him and then wandered over to see the girls.

Avan hugged her back "You welcome Ari" Avan said smiling and looked at Xavier and started to walk over to him "hey Xavier" Avan said smiling

Xavier looked up and smiled "Err hey" he said smiling

Ariana wandered around the room, talking to various cast members. She glanced back at the two boys talking, and smiled.

Xavier watched as Avan came closer to him and he raised an eyebrow

Avan smiled "I just wanted to get to know you better, so how old are you?, and do you like Ariana, that is the real reason why i am here she likes you and i am just telling you straight" Avan said looking at him

Xavier looked at him "Err i'm 22, and ermm y-yeah i do" Xavier said a little awkward that he had some out striaght

"Look after her" Avan said and walked back to Ariana and smiled and then winked and motioned he likes you "Oh and he is 22" Avan said when he reached her

Ariana's eyes lit up, and she smiled widely. "That is so great - thanks Avan!" She smiled at her friend, and then headed over to Xavier. "Hey there. You met Avan then?"

Avan laughed and smiled "No problem" Avan said smiling and watched as she went to Xavier

Xavier looked at Ariana and smiled "Heyy, yeah i did, he seems er nice" Xavier said and raised an eyebrow

"Yeah he is, and he's totally sweet, but unfortunately he's dating someone." She smiled, and asked him, "What were you two talking about?"

Xavier smiled and looked at her "He just wanted to get to know me and asked my age, i don't know why" Xavier said and didn't say anything about him saying that she liked him

"He's just a sweetie-pie." Ariana smiled, and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the room and down the hall. "Come on - I wanna show you something." She giggled.

Xavier smiled "I guess" Xavier said and wasn't expecting her to take his hand but smiled and followed her "Okay, what did you want to show me?" Xavier asked looking down at her

She pulled him into the lift, and pressed a button. "You have to see the view from the rooftop - it is crazy beautiful!"

Xavier laughed and smiled "Is it really?, i guess i will see" Xavier said smiling and leaned closer towards Ariana

The lift took them up and up, until it finally stopped and the doors opened. Ariana smiled and walked over to the edge, gazing out over the view.

Xavier waited for the doors to open and smiled as Ariana walked out and followed after her and stood right behind her "You was right, it's beautifu;" Xavier whispered into her ear

Ariana felt his breath on the back of her neck, and she blushed slightly. She slowly turned around, and gazed at him. "I know." She leaned up and lightly kissed him on the lips.