Fell In Love With The Person I Work For

Xavier looked at her and nearly chocked on his Coffee "I do but i'm not that good really, i would just make your song a mess if i done a duet with you and i don't want to do that" Xavier said looking at her

Ariana giggled, and handed him a napkin to wipe his mouth. "Just for fun - nothing serious. Just two people having fun singing and playing together."

Xavier smiled "Thanks" he said softly and wiped his mouth and raised an eyebrow "If you promise me that it is just for fun, then i guess i will" Xavier said looking at her with a smile

"Great! I am actually free all day Saturday, so we could hang out then?" Ariana beamed at him.

Xavier looked at her and smiled "Sounds good, it will have to be more in the after noon though, i have football, unless you wanted to come and watch" Xavier said with a smile at her

"Yeah, I would love to." She smiled brightly, and glanced at her watch. "Ok, how about we go now and introduce you to some people before lunch?"

Xavier smiled "Okay then" he said smiling and nodded "Yeah okay, these people better be nice to me" Xavier said smiling and chucked his emtpy coffee cup into the bin

"Don't worry." She giggled. "You'll love them - wanna meet Elizabeth Gillies and Victoria Justice? They're coming over to the studio to record some stuff with me for the Victorious album."

Xavier half smiled at her giggling and nodded "Yeah sure, i'd love to meet them" Xavier said smiling, he knew who they was as his little sister watched Victorious and that was when he first saw Ariana and liked her

"Let's go then - my voice isn't going to warm itself." She hopped off the window sill and dumped her empty cup in the bin. She bounced towards the door, energetic as always. At the door, she glanced back, and smiled warmly. "You coming?"

Xavier smiled and watched as she walked off and laughed looking after her and smiled "I'm coming" Xavier said and got off the wall and walked towards her and smiled

They went back to the studio, where two dark-haired girls were waiting. Ariana grinned at them both and hugged them. "Hi guys! This is my new personal assistant, Xavier. Xavier, this is Victoria, and Elizabeth, otherwise known as Tori Vega and Jade West." She introduced them.

Xavier followed her to the studio and smiled and waved at the two girls "hey as Ari said in Xavier, it's nice to meet you both" Xavier said with a smile at them

Ariana beamed, and turned back to the girls. "Ready?" She headed into the recording studio, and grinned. She loved singing.

Xavier smiled and moved to the seat that was in the room and sat down smiling "Hope you do good" Xavier said with a smile and watched as the other two grils followed her in the room

Ariana put on a pair of headphones, and began to sing into the microphone. She began to sing and she was in her own world in a snap. She adored singing, and it was a method of relaxation for her as well as a job.

Xavier sat and watched the girls sing and smiled when he heard Ariana's voice and sat back in the chair and picked up the guitar that was next to him and played a little tune as he was waiting for the girls to finish

They finished the song, and Ariana took off the headphones. She heard the music from the other room, and was awed. She watched as Xavier played, and smiled softly. He was really good....

Xavier had toned the music out of Ariana and the girls singing and just played, but he didn't dare sing and only played, he noticed someone watching him and stopped and looked up at Ariana and went a little red "Sorry" Xavier said and bit his lip

Ariana shook her head and grinned, "No problem - you are really good at playing you know." She came and sat down beside him. "Do you know how to play What Makes You Beautiful, by One Direction?"