Fell In Love With The Person I Work For

Xavier laughed a little "Thanks" he said smiling and nodded "Okay, i'll come with you, did you want me to get you anything?" Xavier said softly

"Could you maybe get me a bottle of water?" Ariana asked as they went back into the lift.

Xavier smiled "I am your personal assisstant, it's my job" Xavier said smiling as he pressed the button

They went down, and Ariana went into the rehearsal studio to run through a scene with the group.

Xavier smiled as he watched her go and went to get her some water, before walking back to where she went and leaned against the door and watched them

Ariana immersed herself in her character, and turned into ditzy mode. She giggled, and flirted, and bounced around, completely in character.

Xavier smiled as he saw her play Cat and sat down and had the water for her between his legs as his sister called him again and he laughed a little as he had told her he had met some of the cast and she was excited about that

Ariana glanced over at Xavier, and she blushed for real at a point where her character was supposed to blush.

Victoria caught it, and she smiled.

Xavier was still talking to his sister and smiled and glanced up when he saw Ariana look at him and smiled back and then looked back down again

Avan smiled and nudged Victoria a little and done a heart with his hands

Victoria smiled, and continued with the scene.

Soon they were done, and were taking a break. Ariana skipped over to Xavier and smiled.

Xavier said bye to his sister as Ariana came to him and he smiled "Hey Ari" Xavier said smiling and passed her the water and put his phone in his pocket

Ariana smiled gratefully and took the water. "Hey. You not bored over here?"

Xavier nodded "No i just was talking to my sister, she's ill and i was making sure she was okay, seemed to be fine when i told her who i was working for though, i'm half death" Xavier said smiling up at her

She laughed. "Big fan? Who's her favourite?"

Xavier smiled and nodded "Yeah a big fan" Xavier said smiling "is your going by characters then Cat and Tori but in actors/actress she likes Avan and Elizabeth but also you" Xavier said smiling

Ariana smiled, and sat beside him, resting her head on his shoulder as she sipped her water. "What's her name?"

Xavier smiled and put his arm around her "it's Emma" Xavier said smiling and showed Ariana his background on his phone of him and his sister pulling faces at the camera

"She's pretty." Ariana smiled - she had dark red hair sort of like hers.

Xavier smiled "yeah she is, but her boy friends seem to not come round, say they are scared of me" Xavier said smiling "yeah she lives with me and my mum, they lost the house after my jerk of a dad lost it do they live with me at my house" Xavier said smiling

"That's sweet." Ariana smiled. "Well, I would be scared of you if I were them - you are a bit intimidating." She teased lightly.