Fell In Love With The Person I Work For

Xavier smiled and then looked at her "I am not intimidating" Xavier said and smiled "Although, her girl mates come round too much and just stay out my door, it can actually get annoying" Xavier said smiling

"I am an only child, so I never had anything like that." Ariana shrugged. "Could I meet your sister someday?" She smiled.

Xavier smiled and nodded "Yeah i think she would want to meet you anyway" Xavier said smiling "Tell you what, we can see her saturday after my football match" Xavier said smiling

[who does he look like btw?]

(I dunno - maybe Josh Hutcherson? lol)

Ariana grinned and replied, "That would be great."

(I love josh :) yeah look like him maybe but taller??)

Xavier smiled and kissed her cheek "sounds good then" Xavier said smiling

She blushed at the kiss, and smiled. "OK then - wanna maybe go and get lunch now? I'm starving!" She exclaimed, standing up.

Xavier smiled at her blush and nodded "let's go get some lunch then" Xavier said and stood up "where was you thinking?" Xavier asked with a smile

"Maybe just the cafeteria? They do make good sandwiches, and the others will be there."

Xavier smiled "I really don't mind where, so that sounds good to me" Xavier said smiling and put his arm around Ariana shoukders

She smiled, and they walked to the cafeteria. There, the group was eating already. Ariana sat beside Liz, and smiled brightly. "Hey guys." She picked up a sandwich from the tray in the middle of the table, and began to unwrap it.

Xavier smiled walking with her and sat down next to her and satyed quiet and just waved at the others, still not feeling apart of them yet as he hardly knew them and just got a drink