Fell In Love With The Person I Work For

Xavier smiled and laughed a little "Thanks" Xavier said smiling and looked when she sat next to him and smiled "I do know how to play the song, i also sing it" Xavier said smiling "Did you want me to play it?" Xavier asked looking at her

"Yes please!" Ariana grinned, and sat back. "Wanna duet?"

Xavier laughed and picked the guitar up again and looked at her "Okay, i'll start and you can join in with me" Xavier said smiling and started to play the tune on the guitar and smiled as he started to sing the song

Ariana cleared her throat and then joined in, softly singing along with him. She was amazed - his voice was really good! He was a clear baritone, which she loved the sound of. After a while, she stopped singing and just watched him sing with a smile on her face.

Xavier smiled when she joined in and carried on singing and near the end noticed she stopped singing but made sure he finished the song and looked at her "Why you stop?" Xavier said after he finished

She gazed at him, and smiled brightly. "Your singing voice is amazing - it is balanced, not pitchy - why didn't you tell me you could sing like that?"

Xavier looked at Ariana and her smiled and raised an eyebrow and laughed a little "Thanks, well i did say i could sing just i never said what my voice was like, didn't think it was important" Xavier said with a smile

"No, you said you did sing, not that you could sing!" Ariana corrected him with a smile. "And it is important!"

Xavier looked at her and raised an eyebrow "Okay maybe i didn't say i could sing" Xavier said smiling and looked at her again "Why is it improtant Ari?" Xavier asked and sat back on the sofa

"Because being able to sing like that isn't something people can learn - it is something you are born with." Ariana grinned, and an idea was born in her mind. "Anyway, do you want to come with me to the Victorious set?"

Xavier smiled "I guess, i normally sing with my little sister when i get to see her" Xavier said smiling and looked at her "Err yeah sure okay" Xavier said smiling and stood up and held his hand out for Ariana

Ariana took the hand, and smiled as she stood up. She felt tingly at his touch, but she just ignored the feeling for the time being.

Xavier smiled and noticed something when there hands touched but raised an eyebrow and looked at her "I don't know the way, you will have to go first" Xavier said smiling

She smiled, and led the way down the corridor, and out to the yard. She climbed into her red convertible, and opened the other door for him. "Hop in."

Xavier followed her with a smile on his face and looked at her car "Damn, nice car Ari" Xavier said smiling and got into the car when she opened the door and smiled closing it behind him

She smiled widely. "It was a present from my parents." She started the engine, and drove off. The studio was about ten minutes away by car, so they would be there soon.

Xavier smiled "It's really nice" Xavier said smiling and sat back in the seat as she started the engine and started to drive to the studio

She glanced at him when they stopped at a traffic light, and she smiled. "So, tell me more about you - do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend even? Sorry, just covering all bases."

Xavier looked at her and laughed a little "I'm staright and no i don't have a girlfriend, haven't had much luck really as it seems all the sluts like me and i hate girls like that" Xavier said and shuddered a little

"Then what type of girls do you like?" Ariana tilted her head to the side curiously, and gazed at him.