• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
tumblr_ogjpj0TXBw1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg

• Welcome to New Orleans, Louisiana ... home of .... well, just about anything anyone thinks of when they think of good ol' Louie. It has some of the most diverse culture, the spiciest barbecue joints, jazz music, awesome festival and the French Quarter. Now, France is the land of love, so certainly Louisiana isn't too far off that mark either?

tumblr_ogjpj0TXBw1tw3lmao2_1280.jpg

This rp centers around the love-lives of New Orleans population aged sixteen to twenty-four... but with a bit of drama thrown in for good measure... after all, not everyone can live happily ever after with their first love. Everyone in this rp has at least 1 ex, 1 friend and 1 enemy (that friend and enemy could be current partner and ex partner) in the rp.

Since characters have that eight-year age-range a lot of them will probably be in some form of school. Below are the schools that exist in the rp (honestly there were too many to include them all... google maps came up with like a gazillion results for the New Orleans area).

[BCOLOR=#275c2a]International High Sch[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#77d4d1]ool of New Orleans[/BCOLOR] (IHSNO)

[BCOLOR=#95cecf]Tulane[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#40471f]University[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#848a8c]University of[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#1d2a80]New Orleans[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#360b0b]Loyola[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#91842a]University[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_ogjpj0TXBw1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg

New Orleans is, of course, a bustling and very diverse community full of just about anything the mind can imagine. It is also home to some vastly different stores that put the mind into awe, everything from food places and music clubs to hat shops and witch doctors, there is no short of entertainment. Here are a few of the grocery stores, shops and restaurants in the area.

Rouses Market – Known for Cajun meats, sushi & Grab-n-go dinners

Unique Grocery – Known for the not-as-normal selection

Canseco's Market – Known for Italian cuisine and sandwiches

Price Busters – Local mini-mart … nothing extraordinary, just a little of everything

Langenstein's – Known for their local and regional cuisine

Whole Foods Market – Organic grocery store

King Supermarket – Normal, everyday grocery store

Meyer the Hatter – Third-generation hat store

Boutique Du Vampyre – Wide-range gothic store

Funky Monkey – Vintage clothing and accessories

Banana Republic – Clothing store

Commander's Palace – Upscale, refined Creole restaurant

Shaya – Israeli restaurant

Acme Oyster House – Cajun-Creole restaurant, heavily known for seafood

Irene's Cuisine – Italian restaurant

Red Fish Grill – Seafood and Cajun restaurant
  • @~Happily.Ever.After~
    @~Dark Disney~
    @Princess Poisoned Rose
    @Felilla
    @MaryGold
  • Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
    ||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 3+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female>. Before anyone asks, no, you may not be your own crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/ex/etc. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}... for this rp you also Can NOT be your character's ex. I don't care what sexuality your character is... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display. Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||
  • tumblr_ogjpjoQiro1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg

Please delete everything in parenthesis ... they are just guidelines.

Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (16-24)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you)
    -
    Address (see the below post for available addresses...)
    -
    Roommates/Housemates (Yes or No ... if yes also include how many [not including your character])
    -
    Grade (10th+)
    -
    Job (keep in mind the age range... it's not likely to find too many twenty-four year old doctors now is it.)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    Personality (5+ traits at a minimum)
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    Hobbies (1+)
    -
    Talents (1+)
    -
    Strengths (optional)
    -
    Weaknesses (optional)
    -
    Fears (optional)
    -
    Secrets (optional)
    -
    History (optional)
    -
    Family (include relationship, name and life status)
    -
    Expecting (females only!! Yes or No)
    -
    Significant Other (include type of relationship - engaged, dating, crush, etc)
    -
    Ex-Partners (you need at least 1 ... either tag or message someone. Can't be another character of yours)
    -
    Pets
    -
    Friends (you need at least 1 ... either tag or message someone.)
    -
    Enemies (you need at least 1 ... either tag or message someone.)
    -
    Other
    -

tumblr_ogjpjoQiro1tw3lmao2_1280.jpg

just wanted to check that all of you still wanted to do this? If everyone is still in I'm thinking we can aim to start within two weeks ;)

I think I'll really start filling in my characters blanks this week! :D I might change Diamond's FC too. What time do you think the IC will be up? @~Happily.Ever.After~

I'm super swamped right now, but I will definitely try to get the ic up before next week

@~Dark Disney~ @Princess Poisoned Rose @Felilla @MaryGold

I think I'm going to graveyard this for the time being, and I'll re-open and re-tag y'all at another time. I have a lot of stuff to catch up on and don't feel I can give this the proper attention it deserves at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.