Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright fair enough. It appears rax, and Coj haven't been on for a few days themselves.

The not servant one. Uhm master I think
Masters are the ones who summon and use the command seals on the servants.

Masters are the ones who summon and use the command seals on the servants.
Yep. I'd been awake for a grand total of an hour when I wrote that. So yeah Master.

Alright well if Rax doesn't show up I may consider changing my character to a Saber in the form of Lancelot with some nerfed powers. As it stands i'm still using assassin in the form of Mitsuhide Akechi who is technically assassin but more manslayer.

Yep. I'd been awake for a grand total of an hour when I wrote that. So yeah Master.
Okay, I'll be the Servant!

What classes have been taken? I'd be interested in Assassin, Caster, Rider, Archer or Avenger. :3

Okay, I'll be the Servant!

What classes have been taken? I'd be interested in Assassin, Caster, Rider, Archer or Avenger. :3
Avenger isn't available. Currently saber is technically reserved, and Assassin is mine.

Avenger isn't available. Currently saber is technically reserved, and Assassin is mine.
Sounds good! I will have a crack at Caster then! :3

Too bad Saber and Assassin are already taken.

yes they are at the moment. Though since Rax hasn't posted in awhile I'm considering taking back Saber and giving up Assassin. Though I'd still very much for Rax to join up.

Last edited:
If you want to give up assassin I could take him.

@Crow If you're willing to team up with LoveandHate then I'll take over as Saber.

@Crow Literally no one else at the moment so since you don't want to join up with him your options are limited to make two characters. Only other option is for asking one of the other two to double up even further. @LoveandHate91

Last edited:
I was willing to team with Crow but I guess she still doesn't like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.