Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so far we have a saber team, a beserker team, and I will be playing what's left over though I have a really cool idea for an NPC caster is it is not chosen. I can make a roleplay with only three people but I'd like more.

Fourteen Magi?

Hmm... might consider a pretty fancy Archer idea.

Also, I see that you aren't too fond of Demon Archer. Why so? She has a really cool ability that balances her out with big leagues and small leagues alike. And a pretty great gun collection too.

Alright well then you may take Archer if you so desire however you'll be lacking a master until either someone shows up to take that or you make your own.

And as said in the OP the fourteen magi are due to a bizarre incident regarding the Holy Grail from last war somehow bringing in another seven magi in addition to the normal seven.

I have no particular problems with Demon Archer as she is in the story. I meant to bring up things like 'The Demon' Nobunaga Oda like from say the Koei Samurai Warrior games whom is basically a living monster able to control darkness like a caster with a sword.

Reactions: Crow
And as said in the OP the fourteen magi are due to a bizarre incident regarding the Holy Grail from last war somehow bringing in another seven magi in addition to the normal seven.

So... is this akin to Apocrypha?

If you mean the Great Holy Grail War I would say no. There is no real splinter factions as much as there are suddenly more candidates from the grail from families whom have either died out long ago supposedly and contrary to the current situation. This resulted in fourteen individual magi appearing for the chance to contest for the grail and being able to summon different servants of the same class aka two sabers, two archers, etc. This resulted the mage association to force a new resolution. They would split the groups up into teams, or try to get them to forge their own alliances in order to lessen the all out brawl that would certainly happen. People who don't want to ally can do so...but at the cost at being outnumbered by servants who do team up.

I will go into how this happened in story, and why exactly it transpired the way it did. As it stands this may well lead to a similar event like Apocrypha.

Thank you for the info.

Sticking to Archer. I've got three ideas up my head.

The third one being pretty...

...out of this world.

Then you're going to love who our castor NPC may end up being. I won't be playing Castor as my primary characters but I intend to fill out any space we don't have with filler characters.

Anyways you still need a master be it you make an additional add on for the character, or get someone else to do it.

Also I'd like to say that all characters whom are servants must be from an actual legend or have been an actual person.

Also if this roleplay for one reason or another doesn't get anymore players do you want me to go ahead with the OOC or not?

Also if this roleplay for one reason or another doesn't get anymore players do you want me to go ahead with the OOC or not?
Well, nothing says that the OOC can't be created and not still accept new people. Wouldn't hurt, far as I am aware. Oh, and on a prior note, being a figure of legend will not be a problem at all, rest assured.

I know it's just that this is going to be a rather large scaled roleplay with fourteen magi at base going to appear in it. I'm fine with accepting more people but it may seem like the opening is going to be small.

You certainly do make a fair point, my thinking is that the OOC could snag some people's attention too. Some folk who never speak up in an interest check would do so in an OOC. Just my way of thinking really, and I have no qualms with waiting if you'd prefer to try and garner more attention first here prior to an OOC being posted up.

I'm good either way, so I'll leave the decision up to you.

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
@Rax Rosetta

I'm not sure if Java is active on this site or @Crow is still interested in this roleplay. Is there anyone you know who may want to join this roleplay? I unfortunately do not.

@Rax Rosetta

I'm not sure if Java is active on this site or @Crow is still interested in this roleplay. Is there anyone you know who may want to join this roleplay? I unfortunately do not.
I dont know of anyone I'm afraid.

I'm still here.

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
I dont know of anyone I'm afraid.
Alright how about this I'll make the OOC in two days. If no one is joined by then we'll roll with who we have. I can cut down and master someone if someone is left without a master.

Count me in as a magi. Anything other than the stuff in Anime Zero or Stay night/UBW I should know about?

No just need to know how magic/skills and all that work. I'd go under magecraft, servants, and skill in the wiki for a full list.

@Rax Rosetta Also are you still saber? Just want to make sure you haven't changed your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.