Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High

Status
Not open for further replies.
No just need to know how magic/skills and all that work. I'd go under magecraft, servants, and skill in the wiki for a full list.
Okay. I'm not choosy for servants either, so anyone who still needs one let me know

@Crow

Do you want to work with the new guy? I asked Rax with the last message but I forgot that he was with someone else already.

Hey, so of the spot is open I'd definitely be up for Rider, MAYBE Caster.

As far as I'm aware Rider isn't taken. The spots are Saber (if Rax is Saber), and Beserker. No other spot has been officially claimed.

Yea, I'm rolling out with Saber, sure as sure.

Alright I suppose I'm going to roll with Assassin then if no one wants it.

I made Assassin abnormally strong but given who he is he'd have some solid bases normally. But being in his birthplace is what catapulted him into actual danger territory. I basically took what I'd put as his normal base stats and upped them by a letter grade. If it turns out that's to extreme I'll make them '+''s.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I do not believe I'll be able to join this one. Going to be without a computer for a few weeks and I won't be able to do much on my phone. I do hope everyone has fun and I apologize for any inconvenience.

@CasketCase alright that's really unfortunate but I understand. Thanks for the interest and i hope your agenda goes well.

I've seen a lot of Fate rps come and go on here, but if the players are serious, I'd love to join! I've been dying for a great/active Fate rp!

@cojemo @Rax Rosetta @Crow @Karyra

I'm not sure about the rest of the guys but I am the gm and am willing to play this rp out but no one's posted on the OOC yet.

You can join forces with yuri maybe.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
I am happy to be Master or Servant!

Last edited:
well as it stands it looks like the people who appeared before have suddenly vanished so no clue what's up.

well as it stands it looks like the people who appeared before have suddenly vanished so no clue what's up.
I'm just REAL busy

Hey Yuri! Long time no see!

Status
Not open for further replies.