Faraway Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The bastard child is on the mothers side

No give me back my ax! *Struggles to get ax back* How am I supposed to attack villages without it?!?!

-Grabs my sword- I'm afraid, I can't let you burn down anymore villages!

*sitting lazily in a tree tail hanging down* what a bunch of kids

love how out of shear boredom you started an rp all your own lol

Master plan >=D

*Looks back and forth in between Obli (I'm gona call you that =P) and Rain* Uhhh... she said it not me *Walks away whistling*

Well, is it all right with Evairy to be Lydia's twin sister?

I would think it shouldn't be a problem but you never know

*Looks back at battle ax*

:( My phone likes to fight with me so its not letting me delete it... but oh well...
You butt~!!! I was just throwing out possiblities. Now... *rips ax from your hands again.* NO~!!! *takes sword too* and you too~!!!

Butt... but ... but.. *looks at rainbow with begging eyes* we will play nice I swear!

*sighs* What are you soon? Stalking the forums? *gives axe back* I'm watching you... I shall attack if you don't play nicely, mister.

*Takes battle ax* YES! *Runs to nearest village*

-Looks around- ¬_¬ I'll take you on with my fists if you try any funny business

*throws the sword nearly hitting Nor* Stop... *tackles to ground* be good! *turns head to Obliv* you can have your sword back. Hehe

Butt... its... just one please!

*evil eyes* hmmm let me think about it... No. *pouts* you're being baddddddd

But.. its..erhhmm.. for a good cause... *whispers to Obli* distract her so I can burn down just one house... pleeessseeee.