Faraway Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
waaaaait a sec... what the heck is going on here?? did the fourm start? what did i miss?

I am simply stumped on how old I can make my princess...

oh... I am 23 though i am saying now that is not my real age... babynor know it though

Who is Farch? 13 was just a fine age. That was how old she was right? I might have postpone this just for a little. I am almost done with the first post, but then stuff changed. So I think everything is okay, except how old Evairy is. I fixed my age so I had Krista when I was 13.

I am happy now... but everyone else is confused xD

I'M THE ONLY MALE PURE-BLOOD! And I act like a girl! I hope her majesty wasn't hoping for a majestic son...
Also, you guys are even less impatient than me! Give RedWinter some time!
And finally, you made a mistake on the list of characters. Ellis doesn't have a personal guard, Krista does.

She did and didn't Imouto-chan. Originally he was your personal guard but i switched him to being Krista's.

Take your time with the IC, don't want it to feel rushed because everyone wanted to jump in ^^

@Red No, she was originally 16 until you told me to change it to a suitable age. Then, it was 13 until the breasts part came. Rainbow thought she was beautiful. I don't want her restricted to babysitting, though. Rainbow worried that it was too young of an age, thus why I changed it to 17, and now it cannot be that (is someone else 17? How about 16.5 or something like that?). So you might wish to fix it to where Evairy came second or first, if that's okay. If you want her to be the youngest, that is fine also.

If all else fails, then I might consider Evairy a (fraternal) twin of Lydia. Is that all right?

ok this is the best I can do and no i didnt draw it but im still working on it. Please just imagine it with orange ears and thats her in human form.MyStyle (5).jpg

Well, I can wait... I'm just excited! :D =P anyways, CAN'T WAIT!

Ah, thanks Kyy. And like Oblivionstem said, take your time redwinter! Can't wait though!

*Grabs viking helmet and a big battle ax* Ima go burn down a village or two while I wait.

@NorwayFOO you're a pervvvvv. ;D hahah Just picking. Well in old times they married young so who knows she could have been given up that young... @IceChateau777 :) I've been on my Xbox 360 all day... So you're just fine to me. Haha.

(Edit) sheesh... My phone didn't show there was another page so I was answering page 3 still... Man I'm slow today. I guess it just shows how much I just want to do this one and play my game. xD I haven't even answered other rps. -.-

I didn't only mean that xD The baster child was born the same year as a pure child... so yeah that doesn't make sense... I would think the bastard child would be older because the pure would be from the current king =P

Then Evairy must be Lydia's twin.

Unless she was actually adopted or something. xD or she is still a bastard child that was the late kings (not the queen) before he passed or something like that.

Now... You shouldn't be playing with axes... *grabs ax*

@NorwayFOO you're a pervvvvv. ;D hahah Just picking. Well in old times they married young so who knows she could have been given up that young... @IceChateau777 :) I've been on my Xbox 360 all day... So you're just fine to me. Haha.

((UGH STUPID PHONE REPOSTED THIS AND WON'T LET ME DELETE THIS!!!!))

You can delefe posts!

ps: Eva is a fraternal twin of Lydia.