Faraway Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
...errrhhhhmmm... uhhh... well... *long pause* anarchy?

*sighs and gets off* I can't stop you can I? *pouts*

Only one village, I promises... *says quieter* unless I get carried away *Starts to run to the village again*

*Kills guard with ax and turns to wave at the other smiling* WOOHOO! *Gets tackled from behind and starts wrestling with the man who tackled him*

Sorry guys I was watching Dragonball e.e -Nervous laugh- Hehehe...

Okay okay okay! Phew you people! I still love you all. Okay so I guess I have some home work to do. I will look at ALL the applications and put them in one big list and then after I make sure everything is in order I will put up the IC. Sorry about all the confusion, and I now just got to look at it all. I really really don't want to keep you all waiting, so I'll go as fast as I can. And give me that Ax!

*laugh from her tree tail flicking in amusement* you are funny folk xD

*laughs [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] * ha ha~!!! You got the axe taken away~!!! *dances around in circles*

WOO!
Okay this is all good. Ice i am sooo sorry about causing you trouble, but should be good now. You and Lydia being twins fits just right. Thank you all for your patience. Now I just have to work on the IC thread. And thank you all for joining, this should be fun!

>.< that was my ax... *kicks the guy who tackled him and walks into village* Anyone know where I can get a battle ax?!?

*Takes out torch* Ahh well... I just burn it down without killing everyone first. *Smiles and lights a house on fire*

*Controls the fire and poofs it out before it burns down the house* Dont play with fire Babynor

I did! First to post =P

*Falls back from surprise hug.* o.O

Is happy.

We took up 6 pages of random RPing and discussing while waiting and then the RP comes up and... wow that's a lot of words...