Faraway Castle

Ah, reminds me, Silver, that I need to ask everyone to either post a picture of their mask or describe it in the OOC or IC. Which ever. Really depends how lazy you are... I mean how you want to show us. And for fun you can also show us the dress/suit.

WAHA!
I FOUND THEM!
peacock.jpgexcept....... that it is not blue... its GREEN and blue.... more like the picture below. and the top is.... green and blue mix.... and it has sleeves that go down to the elbow which are also green/blue mix :D
peacock tail feathers.jpg
peacock mask.jpgand this is the mask.... no changes except for the gold on the part that goes on your face is the blue clor on the very top bit...

((lets hurry to the day of the dance... Red i dnt hear from u a lot. Dont let this rp die!))

I didn't want to rush to the dance, but I might, since we're all looking forward to it. I haven't posted because I've been waiting for @TimidJewishElf to reply. (Now she has to!)
And Miss Silver, please keep the OOC in the OCC page, not the IC, so next time you post please edit that OOC.

Winter, my character is ill. Should I have my chamber maid go and take care of me or something?

I figured that since no one would know that Felix is actually Felicitas that she could get away with sneaking in dressed as a female?
Dress:
profilepic3145_2.gif

Mask:
fabulous-roses-lace-venetian-masquerade-mask-gold-blue-made-in-italy.jpg

Ah, to both of you: yes.

Umm.... I've been waiting on those whom I was talking with, but since I got no reply and many are eager to get to the party I will zoom us to that part once you give me the okays.

Just tell me when you're all ready!

I'm ready!!!

Well, for the masquerade party, Fran will do her best to sub for her mistress until she arises from a feverish sleep.