Faraway Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You guys are so funny~!
I mean, seriously!
I can't believe were teens battling in a Role play like this~!

Hey~!!! That just proves we aren't boring individuals and we are just filled with fun that is just to come~!!! <3 I'm not a teen. ;3 I'm 21 heheh. But I posted 2nd~!!!

:3 hehehe <3 more should replyyyyy. I'm still super excited.

[MENTION=3336]RedWinter[/MENTION] We are waiting for your majesty!

Sorry! I was fixing my computer today. I just now posted.

That's all fine. Make sure you read over most of the posts if you haven't already. Allot of character development has happened since you were gone and OMG! I'm a member =D

[MENTION=3336]RedWinter[/MENTION] Can Evairy have a servant? It was nice being with you all~!

:P Nor's being weird againnnnnn~!!! Congrats though. ;D

I'm still hyper about this rp. xD Ahhhhhhh *hops around like a bunny* maybe I'm just hyper in general... Hmmm

...I actually fell asleep when everyone answered... What is this world coming to~!!!

Francine Lorraine Templin-Grausam (Servant)

I might play a servant. Is it fine if she serves Lydia as well? They're twins and need to be respected equally.

Name
Francine (Franny) Lorraine Templin-Grausam (was taken in by Evairy)

Sex
Female

Status
Evairy and Lydia's Servant

Appearance
[SPOILI]
65144_559937607368417_1170615408_n.jpg
[/SPOILI]
[SPOILI]
528711_559937497368428_2091209390_n.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Story
Francine's name was given by Evairy while she tamed for the servant's wounds. Her original name is Easter Templin. Easter was originally an orphan taming for a man (Stephen)'s cattle. Stephen Horrace Templin gave harsh treatment to his servants. He yelled, burned, kicked, and even whipped the servants, including Easter. Easter was usually a kind girl who gave respect to her master. Easter was given very little food and water. Stephen usually gave his other servants water and food (in cans). Easter, on the other hand, received very little and ate what the animals ate.

On winter days, Easter was given a worn mink boa on top of her potato sack dress--that was it. In fact, Stephen punished her for pointless things, such as taking the milk jug out or breaking eggs. Stephen treated Easter like an unwanted slave. Easter dared not to go against her master's orders, but one Christmas morning, she had enough with his daily torture. On that day, Easter went to the cattle to milk the cows as she was told. Easter began to work a lot slower because she caught a terrible cold. Stephen came in the kitchen. In awe, Stephen saw Easter and Karen (his daughter) scrubbing the floors together because Karen spilled the new milk. Infuriated, he went to the shed and got a steel rifle he used for hunting.

Stephen stormed in the kitchen, looking at his daughter with evil eyes. "You... little... BITCH!" he cried before he shot his daughter in front of his servant. Easter screamed in alarm, and tried to run. Stephen carried the servant in a steel grip down in the shed, in where two other servants were being punished. He began whipping the servants for an hour but nearly all the whips were given to Easter. Even with whip wounds, she rebelled against Stephen by wrestling the weapon from his hands. Stephen threw the girl out the window as the last resort. He left her there to die in the cold snow.

Three hours later, Evairy and her sister Lydia went over to the man's house to buy fresh milk. They went to knock on the door when Evairy saw a body outside. In alarm, Evairy went to the girl in the bag. In tears, Evairy saw that the man had "slaves" and she wanted to take her in. By the time Evairy saw a man with a rifle waiting by the door, she carried the girl out of his territory in a fast pace. By the time Evairy reached the castle, she showed her to the queen.

[SPOILI]
Evairy Grausam said:
I had to take the girl out of that Hell! She would be bitterly bit by frost, and die had I not came to her aid. *to Easter* Is there anything I can help you with?

Easter said:
... thank you for saving me...
Evairy said:
You're quite welcome. You were given poor treatment, I believe. By the way, was that man your father or a slave-owner.
Easter said:
That man was both a father and a slave owner. He was a true sadist. Niggers, whites, Hispanics... he killed them all.
Evairy said:
GOOD HEAVENS! I must get you cleaned. From my gift, I promise you that your memories will be hazy, but they may come back at any time. As you smell of manure (no offense taken), I have to wash you up.
Easter said:
Yes; do what you have to, malady.
Evairy said:
Okay---Ahh-TCHOO! *sniff* You shall excuse me... Tshoo! Ha-SHOO! My allergies sometimes get in the way. Besides, we have not introduced ourselves--huh-TCH!! Now, what is your name?
??? said:
... Easter ... or it was Easter... I know I ain't got no Easter eggs as a child. Daddy says that the bunny's been dead.
Evairy said:
My name is Evairy Harmony Tania Grausam, the third Princess of Queen Lady Grausam. I have psychic abilities, but I am also the Brains of the castle. I shall erase your memory of your horrible childhood, and I will call you something sensible.
??? said:
... "Sen---siii-beel"? What is it? A name of a liquid?
Evairy said:
*sighs and shakes her head* You've no elegant education. How dare he treat you like this... Well sensible means what people like to see. Your master did some bad treatment. That is not sensible behavior.
??? said:
*begins to cry* He didn't teach me to write or read. *Bursts* Teach me, please!
Evairy said:
*nods and smiles* Okay, but I shall give you a new name... a feminine name. You new name is Francine Lorraine Templin-Grausam. You are to either be called "Franny" or simply "Fran". Got that?
Francine said:
*nods* Yes... mam.
Evairy said:
After I wash you, you will no longer be permitted to wear clothes of a peasant. As you are smaller, I will allow you to gain ownership of my old clothing. However, you will still be my servant. However, you will be treated like a princess. You will also be expected to follow orders. If you do not, I will not punish you, but I will have to do the jobs myself. Is that clear?
Francine said:
... how do you say your name?
Evairy said:
My name is pronounced like "eh-VAH-ree"--almost like "Emily". It's a--ACHOO!--rare na--Achoo! Hachoo! *Rubs at her nose with a handkerchief* Jeez... Let us go and get washed.
Fran said:
*smiles* Thank you!
[/SPOILI]
After the encounter, Evairy treated the girl to royalty and gave her more treats. Fran now works for Evairy and Lydia and will do whatever they say unless if there is a good reason not to do so (in case if there would be trouble).

Other
Fran is a good-spirited child with a willing heart to have freedom, even if it's only a little. Once in a while, she likes to wear the prince's old clothes.

help someone tell me whats going on. please i don't want out TT^TT

There's nothing to catch up on. ^^; We started the rp in the same room and now everyone is off doing their own thing. *hugs* It'll be okay.

TT^TT thank you. I just want to know what ever one is talking about.

[MENTION=2808]aliceinwonderland[/MENTION] In this OOC... Well anything and everything. In story the queen announced giving the throne to someone. So the children had the chance to speak up. One of the children kept quiet while the rest said something about themselves taking over. After she dismissed everyone about saying things about eachone (dealing with what they said) Everyone went in their own directions. A guard and the cook/servant talked a bit then the cook/servant talked to one of the children. Ummm... I can't remember where everyone went. The queen stayed put with her right hand person. Where the princees who i serve went to the gardens to practice with her sword. My male character then jumps into a duel with the princess to try to cheer her up. Besides that... I think that's it. ^^ And I don't think any romance has begun either besides the flirting of the cook/servant and one of the guards. xD