Faraway Castle

What a woos. *Kicks again then grabs and throws her to her feet* are you def? Get up!

I staped on your foot in the other rp when i soot you on the foot so i think i'm not a woos *puch in im the stomach hard*

Name: Krista Grausam
Sex: Female
Appearance:
anime_sky_princess_.jpg

Story: Krista is a really nice girl with a temper. Nothing really does bother her, being royalty and all, but there's just some things that can make her snap. When she's not studying to be a princess, she's in her room being artistic. She like to draw and dance, but her passion is singing. She doesn't want to be Queen, and she would never tell anyone that. She feels like it would be too much pressure for her.
Pet: A golden retriever named Gordon
Other: She very advanced in her magical abilities and she loves to use it to pull pranks on her family, but never her mother. She also always wears the color blue.

Name: Sion Hakate

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Anime1.jpg

Pets: A wolf pup named Shaiko

Story(who are you?): His father was a royal guard as well, but died on the line of duty. Sion decided to take it upon himself to train with everything he had to become just as good as his father. Sion is kind and caring to most, but has a bad side that most don't see long enough to tell about. He is extremely overprotective of whomever he is supposed to protect and always carries his father's blade by his side.

Thanks glad you like :) Im working on drawing part of Blaise so if I can finish soon I'll show yall if not I'll find something close :)

Well this is great! I have enough children I think, and even a bastard son. All the characters are great! Thank you guys for being patient. Well most of you anyway. :P
I will still be accepting people in, but we're going to start now! WOOO! YEah! okay. So I will put up the IC thread soon. I will give you a link here to follow.

sweet but dang it!! i have an hour ride home guys dont forget me once i leave!! pweeeease O3o

Lookie Lookie... ;) We have more than enough now. Yay to new people. Now... Time to just wait to start. :D *about to EXPLODE with anticipation*

Hmmm... I think we have more men again. xD

H-h-hey! What about my character!?

Hmmm... can't resist counting male to female characters!!!!

(Edit 1) 7 male 6 female =D... wait I think I forgot someone...

(Edit 2) Final count is 7 male 7 female so its exactly even =P
(Edit 3) Actually I remembered the queen... forgot Blaise xD

@IceChateau777
What about Evairy? Sorry if I spelled the young mistresses name wrong... I personally think she sounds absolutely adorable. I don't think anyone else is that young though. I hate to sound like a perv to you my dear but she has... Erm... Big breasts for a 13 year old. Please do not punish me...
@NorwayFOO
soooo how many of each? :)
(Edited) Hmm... Nope... Including the queen the genders are all even. ^^

I edited it... She's 17 now, and is a princess. Not just a child... I am on a Wii... NOT HELPFUL FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

I think you have to be a twin of someones if your 17... let me look.

(Edit) Yeah you have to be Faroh Eache's (Oblivionstem) twin.

(Edit 2) Just noticed this... does anyone think its weird that the queen had her first child at the age of 10, second and third and bastard child at the age of 11, and forth at the age of 12?

What? Do I have to have the same birth?

Yes mam you do.

I think she meant one of HER children (Grausam). There's a bastard kid who is 17. What coincidence~. Besides, Farch is unrelated to the Grausams (he is a guest). This is why I add birthdays in parentheses.

MATH! UGH!!! I can change my age. I am going off of a more medieval type of setting and culture So the Queen would probably be around 13 when she had her fisrt child.

And yeah, she can't be 17, how about you just make thoes honkers a big smaller?

Well, what is a suitable age?
If not 14
If not 15,
If not 16 or 17...
How old can Evairy be~?
I'm now stumped on this one!