Faraway Castle

So many questions! I'm overwhelmed, not that I don't like the attention. So yes, cook is fine, puppy is fine, as long as he is a good and well mannered puppy. I think you should keep the genders you are, but thats up to you. Thanks for inviting people; you're the best! And you can play two if you want Rainbow, thats up to you. Another mention; don't worry about not having enough servants or guards, we will have many NPC guards and servants. And last but not least on our agenda for today; I can't wait either! I'm glad so many people joined. Just need three for to be my children...

I'll invite people too! I'll put an ad up aswell if that's ok?

I might join this as a child...

i have idea. why don't we start and like pretend that the Queen's childern is like out of the castle. just saying it up to the Queen to approval.

If no one else joins up in another about 4 hours, I'll gladly make a female child for you my queen.

but maybe we can start with out tham we have to just wait tilll the Queen comes back on
IceChateau777:please do so we can start we would just need onee more

Haha I think Alice is getting a bit antsy. :3

No I'm not. Ok maybe I am. but i want to start. TT^TT

(Princess) Evairy Harmony Tania Grausam

Name: Evairy Harmony Tania Grausam

Sex: Female

Appearance: Rather petite for her age at 5' 4", Evairy is often looked down upon as a little girl not fit for a princess. Evairy has long, knee-length black and white hair with bangs framing her whole brow. Occasionally, she would wear pink rimmed glasses when reading speeches. Evairy also adopts heterochromia; her left eye being brown, and her right eye being purple with a tint of grey. Evairy usually shows her brown eye, but covers her right eye (as ordered from an official) with an eye patch before covering with her hair. She also has full, 36B breasts. Evairy has long nails with snow-white skin. Evairy is slim and has a nearly clear complexion.

Pets: Saruca (her pet Yorkie; female)

Story: Evairy was born in the queen's room on a snowy night. When Evairy was five, she yearned for a cat. When she was granted her wish, Evairy grew fond to Purrqwel (name of the cat). After three years, Evairy grew allergic to him and had to let him free. She had a comfortable and free lifestyle. Evairy had some major responsibilities she had to fulfill as a princess. Her mother appreciated her for Evairy's high intellect and her beauty.

Other: Evairy can become feisty if one does not play by her mother's rules. She is sometimes depicted as a determined individual with a high intellect. She is also very studious, and has a lot of allergies, unlike Lydia.

The last child is on vacation! So we can start now =D (Please?)

Name: Blaise
Sex: Female
Appearance: 5'7" Long brown hair tied back always, Orange ears and tail that are kept hidden. Brown tank top shirt with short black pants. Normally goes barefoot but if shoes are nessicary she has on a pair of old combat boots.
Pets(if I allow them): Other side of her shapeshifter? Basically a cat on fire, she can control her coat of flames and is a great hunter.
Story(who are you?): When she was little her parents where killed along with all she knew as family. Now she works for the queen but also searches for others like her. So far with no luck she seems absent-minded in her work.
Other: Physical elemental bender, shapeshifter and extreamly well trained in combat almost never looses

You guys are so funny! I will be start very very very soon! I was going to invite a few people as well, and thank you all for all your help getting this started.
Blaise it's just perfect thank you!
Umm, IceChanteau777 I'm glad you're joining! Hope you finish your sheet soon. Just one thing though; you can't be 16,15, or 14 unless your one of my other kids twins.

When I start the IC thread everyone is going to be in the throne room, no excuses! I'm going to start with a long narrative mixed with the thoughts of the Queen to help set to "mood" of the "game." I will express the queen's opinion for some of you. The meeting in the throne room will be about my successor and will. Nothing will be decided quite then, but I'm hoping that by starting this way we will be able to all jump in smoothly. Also I just wanted to start with you all bowing down to me! WHAHAHA!

Edited! You shall be loving to my child!

You guys are so funny! I will be start very very very soon! I was going to invite a few people as well, and thank you all for all your help getting this started. Blaise it's just perfect thank you!Umm, IceChateau777 I'm glad you're joining! Hope you finish your sheet soon. Just one thing though; you can't be 16,15, or 14 unless your one of my other kids twins.When I start the IC thread everyone is going to be in the throne room, no excuses! I'm going to start with a long narrative mixed with the thoughts of the Queen to help set to "mood" of the "game." I will express the queen's opinion for some of you. The meeting in the throne room will be about my successor and will. Nothing will be decided quite then, but I'm hoping that by starting this way we will be able to all jump in smoothly. Also I just wanted to start with you all bowing down to me! WHAHAHA!
Good luck! Evairy might be 18 then (and WHAT twin?!)

Thanks for the invite,

Name:Roland
Sex: Male
Appearance: animeguy.jpg
Pets(if I allow them): A tame bear grizzly-bear1_85376795.jpg who was the only inheritance of his Father, dosent poop on floors and obeys rolands every command and obeys queen too the bear, is a pacifist
Story(who are you?): Was born unto the queen and a circus entertainer, and when his father died was brought to live with his mother
Other: has been all over the worls and knows how to do odd things.

*Kicks* Get up! We have all the children now so we will start soon! >.<