Faraway Castle

[MENTION=3336]RedWinter[/MENTION]: Well thank you very much, Your highness. Even though, Idont quite agree with being someone's slave... Erm... Servant, I rather do that instead of the other sentencing. I will do my best.

I won't be too bossy :P... I am sort of on the "independent" side...

Name:
Faroh Eache

Sex:
Male

Prince

Appearance:
attachment.php

Story(who are you?):
Faroh is the next in line to the throne of Hylia, a dense forested region to deep to the North. The Hylians are renown for their great agility and slender builds, which is a gift and a curse. Being a race of Elf they are extremely agile, making great hunters. They cannot die by age, but are susceptible to disease and can be slain.

Faroh is the eldest son of the King, and next in line to the throne. Though he doesn't feel like living up to his father's expectations, he prefers to be in the wilderness, not being served, but serving himself. He doesn't enjoy being "Royalty" at all, and, on a journey of self discovery, has found himself on the doorstep of a strange castle.

Other:
Not Human, Elven.
Elf if allowed ^^ If not I'll be Human ¬_¬

Attachments

• Dark_Elf_male_by_kerembeyit.jpg
    Dark_Elf_male_by_kerembeyit.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 159
((may i join))
Name: Raven (she like to be called lady Raven)
Sex: female
Status: a guess of the place from kingdom of roses (princess)
Appearance: she has white hair, black eyes, and pale skin.
Anime_Princess_of_anime_018288_.jpg

Pets(if I 'm allow): a raven (heaven) mostly for passing letters.
Story: she loves singing, dancing, playing, drewing. when she was little she could never speek till she heard someone sing and she singed with her. she knows how to use a swords but never use one. she came to the place to for her father behalf. and to meet new people and kingdoms. she has a neckleces that hold all her powers. so ya no stilling neckleaces. oh and she very forget full.
Other:

@Oblivionstem you can be an elf, thats just fine, and I'm glad you added a reason why you are here. So welcome to my home! @aliceinwonderland yes you may! Other is just random stuff that we might want to know. Is Raven your first of last name, I'm going with last, but just to be sure...? And if you want you can say this IC, but why are you here? Not that I don't like your company...

Sorry, but not yet, but sooon... I hope. I'm waiting to get two more children, to fill up the spots.

The children are on vacation? =P

Can I make a second character to be a servant? I feel like we don't have enough... mostly because we have one personal one >.> I want to make mine a royal servant, maybe in charge of food?

Humm, yes, only because you are the captain, and my royal guard at that. Yeah, we could use a cook to make our banquets.

Name: Noah Famul
Sex: Male

Appearance: He is slightly tan and has long black hair that he keeps tied back. He wheres a white suit that the queen had given him with a red dress shirt under his jacket. He has a warm smile and energetic blue eyes. He keeps his hand covered with white gloves that match his suit. (If the suit thing is ok with you)
(Just because)
Him being tan represents his hard life wondering around aimlessly in the sun, the long black hair lets him remember where he came from, the suit represents him being pure, the gloves represents the cleanliness the queen had given him, the warm smile shows he is grateful to everything that had been given to him, and the energetic eyes represents him being young and having much more living to do.

Pets(if I allow them): When he was little he found a small puppy that he became friends with. The puppy grew up with him and is now 8 years old and starting to get white hairs. The dog is a small lab that stands 3 feet high. (If its ok with you)

Story(who are you?): When he was younger he had been abandoned by his parents and wandered around aimlessly when he found a small puppy who was in the same position as himself. He took the puppy with him as he journeyed. One day he came upon a kingdom and as he entered a guard seized him. He was brought in front of the queen as an intruder but the queen had mercy on him. Who wouldn't? He was skin and bone, wearing rags, and had a dog that was just as worse off as him. She help him by giving him a room and cleaning him up. He wanted to pay her back and begged to be a servant for her, and because of his love for cooking the queen agreed to let him be the royal cook. (Again if its fine with you)

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION]
what's wrong with a personal servant? ;D haha

All in all, I have to agree. I can't wait to start.

lol I just think we need a servant that serves everyone. xD One servant in an entire castle that only serves one person isn't normally how it works =P lol but don't worry I took care of that ;P

Haha I took care of others tooooo just Damila wanted me all to herself. You can't blame the young princess. Just joking.

I think there are more men than women now... Hmmm

like five to three... I can change the servant to a female if you want it even xD

If needed I can play a female character at once. I'm used to playing two anyways. (Even though most of them are siblings.) I can change it up a bit. :3 But that's her majesty's choice.

I invited like 5 people if that's ok. I don't think most of them will join but at least 1 or 2 ^.^

At least there will be a chance for others to join us.