So I am not sure if I interpreted the situation with La Tale and Kill La Kill correctly, @Jill and @Eru. Please tell me if I have made a mistake with my post.

So I am not sure if I interpreted the situation with La Tale and Kill La Kill correctly, @Jill and @Eru. Please tell me if I have made a mistake with my post.

Looks more than good to me pal, I wouldn't worry about anything - it'd be a technicality anyways, but they are standing around the entrance, LaTale just out and KLK just in. Cool banner, by the way.

Thank you! I was honestly not sure what to use, so I figured I would settle for a cute picture containing both protagonists haha.

Looks good to me! I'll try to post within a day or two.

On that note, I'll try to give you people an update today on the tower's surroundings, contents and whatnot.

Reactions: Villamvihar and Eru
And postage.

So, a quick explanation about how the dungeon adventure goes. While it is very much free-form, it still needs some amount of structure. In short, I describe the area, all the obvious paths there are to take (there might be less obvious ones, and just because a door is locked doesn't mean you can't get past it), anything that is just around the corner and enemies that are in the area. You choose how to tackle the problem, whether with violence, intelligence, stealth or even completely bypassing the problem. Pretty much anything goes if you can think of a way to make it work. I then put up the results of your actions, along with anything new you might discover, and so on.

PS: Yes, that is the same beast Sonic and co fought way back. No, it wasn't dead. Note that I specifically had that monster collapse instead of disappearing in a red flash And yes, I was planning on reusing that monster the entire time :P

• Useful
Reactions: Eru and Jill
Also, on a completely different note, I'm having trouble coming up with writing something for Megaman and the goblins he and GHD would go after -- in part because most of those goblins are already dead. Any help from anyone?

Also, on a completely different note, I'm having trouble coming up with writing something for Megaman and the goblins he and GHD would go after -- in part because most of those goblins are already dead. Any help from anyone?

Maybe they were revived somehow?

o3o Maybe they could wander off in search of the goblins, but instead find one of the other groups of characters?

Or they could find Exdeath's tower...

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
o3o Maybe they could wander off in search of the goblins, but instead find one of the other groups of characters?

Or they could find Exdeath's tower...

You know storyline wise that second one is kind of hilarious since Megaman was warning GHD about Exdeath, so accidently stumbling on the tower would be a great irony.

There, postage. Kaga, could you take control of the Goblins for the rest of the combat sequence? Mostly because I feel awkward deciding the results of my own attacks like that.

Oh, and as for Exdeath's tower; I'm not sure about that. I think that that area would get a bit crowded if yet another groups arrives there (not to mention that it feeds into the previously mentioned problem). Unless you want to go there, @LuckycoolHawk9 ?

Scooby will bite that hand, he isn't done ranting fully. @neobendium

There, postage. Kaga, could you take control of the Goblins for the rest of the combat sequence? Mostly because I feel awkward deciding the results of my own attacks like that.

Uhhh. >.>

You guys might be waiting on me for a while, in that case... (also I might need some Wikia links to get a better idea of how these goblins are supposed to behave and all that)

Uhhh. >.>

You guys might be waiting on me for a while, in that case... (also I might need some Wikia links to get a better idea of how these goblins are supposed to behave and all that)

Well, I don't really have any Wiki links, but I can tell you this much; The goblins have ittle strategy skills beyond "ambush" and "kill", and little combat techniques beyond stabbing, biting and scratching (at least these ones don't; I might make something more interesting later on).

I shall be trying for a reply in a day or two! Apologies for the short absence of evidence.

Reactions: Eru and Kagayours
OH GOD I KILLED IT! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Pfft, I doubt it. :p
Personally I got a bit busy with school, and was also holding off in the hopes that @Jill might make another post, though I didn't actually spell that out as such, my bad...

This semester hit me like a truck, and it hasn't helped that my brain seems to be suffering from a shortage of a few key neurotransmitters....

I'm not really sure when I'll have time to get back into the swing of things. Just getting out of bed and making it to class has been a bit of a struggle for me lately. :/

Hang in there, though. I'll start doing GM stuff again here eventually.

No, sorry, it's my fault. I was just waiting for @Jill to post, but then I forgot to poke her. One thing lead to another, and the end resultis this. My bad D: