Ah, shit dude... Gwazi seemed like one of the most active players here. Annoyance from his characters aside, I do hope he's alright. If that's information he doesn't wish to be shared, I'm cool with not knowing, it's just that Gwazi seems like one of the last people I'd expect to quit... *scratches head*

Ah, shit dude... Gwazi seemed like one of the most active players here. Annoyance from his characters aside, I do hope he's alright. If that's information he doesn't wish to be shared, I'm cool with not knowing, it's just that Gwazi seems like one of the last people I'd expect to quit... *scratches head*
o_o Uhhh. You've been gone for a while.

Gwazi used to be a very active player here, yes. But, over the course of the past few months or so, he's been growing increasingly slow to post, hard to contact, and just generally apathetic about RPing. This isn't a big out-of-nowhere thing that happened. There've been definite signs that he was just kind of... drifting away from the RP for quite some time now.

Not only that, but I had been getting so annoyed with his apathy and unreliability up until this point that I had actually been growing tempted to kick him out of the RP whether he wanted it or not. >:/ I actually feel a lot better having gotten an official notice from him. o_o

Edit: If he is dealing with any sort of important RL stuff, I don't know about it. All he said was that I was right when I said he was growing apathetic towards my RP's and agreed that removing his characters would be the best course of action.

o_o Uhhh. You've been gone for a while.

Gwazi used to be a very active player here, yes. But, over the course of the past few months or so, he's been growing increasingly slow to post, hard to contact, and just generally apathetic about RPing. This isn't a big out-of-nowhere thing that happened. There've been definite signs that he was just kind of... drifting away from the RP for quite some time now.

Not only that, but I had been getting so annoyed with his apathy and unreliability up until this point that I had actually been growing tempted to kick him out of the RP whether he wanted it or not. >:/ I actually feel a lot better having gotten an official notice from him. o_o

Edit: If he is dealing with any sort of important RL stuff, I don't know about it. All he said was that I was right when I said he was growing apathetic towards my RP's and agreed that removing his characters would be the best course of action.
Ah, I see... I don't keep up-to-date on the (literal) thousands of posts you all have made, so, this has come as a shock to me.

But, yeah, I'm probably also known to be one of the harder to contact ones, but I assure you, I still have plenty of interest in this rp. Though, I have figured out that I should probably only play as one or two characters at a time, for the sake of my sanity here. As I've said, I'm sort of waiting behind the scenes for the climate to settle before I reinsert myself. I will most likely pick back up Bebop and Jojo, and if you need me, I'm merely a pm away.

Ah, I see... I don't keep up-to-date on the (literal) thousands of posts you all have made, so, this has come as a shock to me.
I posted a rant about my frustration with Gwazi only a page or two back. A line from which Gwazi has made into an avatar, apparently. :P You can read that if you want to get up-to-speed.

But, yeah, I'm probably also known to be one of the harder to contact ones, but I assure you, I still have plenty of interest in this rp. Though, I have figured out that I should probably only play as one or two characters at a time, for the sake of my sanity here. As I've said, I'm sort of waiting behind the scenes for the climate to settle before I reinsert myself. I will most likely pick back up Bebop and Jojo, and if you need me, I'm merely a pm away.
Oh, don't worry, I know you're still interested. You've told me what's going on and kept me updated when you did come back online. Also, before that, your sudden hiatuses were a bit more noticeable than Gwazi's gradually receding interest. He didn't suddenly vanish from the grid for weeks at a time. Hiatuses lasting up to a few days were fairly normal for him, and he was technically online most of the times I tried to contact him about RP stuff -- he just... didn't seem to want to post, or care what happened in the RP, sometimes not replying at all, so... yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I posted a rant about my frustration with Gwazi only a page or two back. A line from which Gwazi has made into an avatar, apparently. :P You can read that if you want to get up-to-speed.

Oh, don't worry, I know you're still interested. You've told me what's going on and kept me updated when you did come back online. Also, before that, your sudden hiatuses were a bit more noticeable than Gwazi's gradually receding interest. He didn't suddenly vanish from the grid for weeks at a time. Hiatuses lasting up to a few days were fairly normal for him, and he was technically online most of the times I tried to contact him about RP stuff -- he just... didn't seem to want to post, or care what happened in the RP, sometimes not replying at all, so... yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ah, then I'll get to reading that, thank you!

Yeah, things have settled down over here once again, though, I am in the process of applying for a new job. *crosses fingers* That won't get in the way of me posting, though, I should think. I apologize if it ever seemed like I was disinterested in the rp, my life is just hectic at times, is all.

Ah, then I'll get to reading that, thank you!

Yeah, things have settled down over here once again, though, I am in the process of applying for a new job. *crosses fingers* That won't get in the way of me posting, though, I should think. I apologize if it ever seemed like I was disinterested in the rp, my life is just hectic at times, is all.
Don't worry about it! I never thought you were disinterested. It's just that, when people vanish and I have no way of contacting them, it's still reasonable for me to worry about the state of the RP and what I'm going to do with those characters. Even if I give a person the benefit of the doubt and assume they're still totally interested and have only disappeared because of a random long-term internet outage or other circumstances completely beyond their control, that doesn't change the fact that I have frozen groups that need to be freed up and that I have no idea when or if I'm ever going to see the person again... o_o"

As established, though, you're totally fine. I know what's going on, none of your characters are holding anything up, everything's ok. No need to worry. ^^

I do hope he's alright. If that's information he doesn't wish to be shared, I'm cool with not knowing, it's just that Gwazi seems like one of the last people I'd expect to quit... *scratches head*
I normally don't bother talking about this stuff (not my business to bother other people with shit) but I've sort of left this RP hanging along for so long I feel I do owe some sort of explanation. To the best of my ability at least, because frankly speaking I'm not 100% sure about my own understanding of it even, I'm mainly theorising. Note, this will seem like I'm going off-topic/rambling for a bit but... Why am I disclaiming this? You guys get that shit ALL THE TIME from Kaga. :P

Anyways, Kaga's already gotten unconcious hint's and pieces of this a while ago (though I don't fault her for not picking it up. Since I wasn't even picking it up at the time), back when after I graduated from college my progress in life just kind of... stopped. I knew I didn't want to pursue the path I was going after, but I also didn't know where else to go. Fast forward for a year of limbo, which for the first while wasn't an issue cause it was basically "Woo! Graduation!". But overtime, when it came clear nothing was really popping up after a few months? Well, I think I started falling into a sort of slope/trap of just looking for ways to kill time hoping eventually something would pop up. And once in that trap any big motivation or urge to look kind of, vanished. Fitting enough to what Kaga said earlier, I kind of developed an Apathy for it, and that quickly lead to Apathy in most areas. Gaming? Spend a day or two and then drop it. D&D? Get a bit tired out after a couple hours. Planning social events? Basically everything is either Discord, or long time planned events. Forum RPs? They were there... I would post when the mood popped up, and then I wouldn't be in the mood later. Hell even shit posting is something I now kind of look at and go "Am I really in the mood? Not really".

Though, there's a few disclaimers/clarifications I should be making here. Cause if I leave it on just that misunderstandings are to be made.

1. I'd be lying if I said the slow pace wasn't also somewhat a factor. But, I've dealt with slow RP's plenty of times before. I'm pretty sure in normal circumstances this would have just been a case of "A hobby I do once every week or two". So @Kagayours shouldn't take this drop out personally. This is strictly to do with my own shit.

2. Iwaku activities also have the additional deal in that I found it to become too much of a time sink. I've spent so much time on Iwaku the past year it ate rather heavily into other things. Though note, this mainly applies to places like General Chatting. RP's are more loosely associated because anytime I enter the site I always get the temptation to peek into there, and then lose track of time.

2a. Additionally, said community tends to be rather... Dramatic? Judging? Cliche? No where near to the levels of RP Guild, but bad enough that eventually I started to associate the site with toxicity time to time.
2b. Besides, have you seen their topics lately? There's almost no shit posts or other shenanigans! It's ALL small talk! >.< If I wanted small talk I'd talk to people on the bus or something. It might seem more productive, but ultimately it really is the worst time killer. Your time is gone and you know what? Someone's favourite colour with blue? Woopie fucking do! At least with random shenanigans you're able to form friendships through mutual tom-foolery.

3. I kind of realised while typing this a number of people are probably thinking "Gwazi's dealing with Depression/Anxiety/Insert Disorder here" and I'm going to squash that rumour/thinking right here (Unless if it's Autism. That's pretty accurate). I'm just at a point in my life where I'm just kinda in a "What the fuck now?" state. And it's managed to bleed into other hobbies, which is usually fine, but not when other people are left waiting/hanging as a result.

4. I am currently pursuing tabletop RP design. Though for now it's an at-home independent in-devour with a friend of mine. So that's also been drawing a good amount of my attention and energy ever since May. Though this has been getting a number of obstacles thrown at it as well, stuff that put's it at risk of being put on the back burner. And even if that doesn't happen, it's just exploration atm, not something I know for certain hence why the Apathy is still around.

5. I do actually have a lot of fun with say Sherlock and RvB. And I am technically in the mood right now to do another post. The issue? Well, first off I haven't caught up yet, and by the time I've caught up I'd likely would lose that mood. And even if I didn't, I would certainly lose it when the need for another post would pop up. Though it was mainly this that stopped me from dropping out for so long, I was thinking "I'm not in the mood... Now. But it will come later". But I did that for too long, the RP's in a pretty bad position as a result, so it's really in everyone's best interest if I just pull the plug on my involvement and let you guys basically clean up the mess I left. Sorry. :/

So yea, that's basically the explanation (that I can recall at 1 in the morning). I'll add more later if I think of something else, there's questions etc.

And note, I'll probably still be lurking/poking in the OOC time to time. Well, at least for as long as I bother to check out Iwaku.

EDIT

6. Another reason the drop out took so long is because I was worried this was more of a "In a mood/phase" deal. And by making a big explanation/scene and leaving I was being one of those drama queens who threatens to quit every other week but then turns around and is all cheeky and fine. But... Like I said above, it dragged on for so long I figured I should just get on with it.

Last edited:
Okay so once I get my Applications for College in and done I'll try getting an idea for where TT might can join. If that's alright... We did like clam her group as free right?

*has been having a hard time keeping up with important info once learned State needs freshmen early apps by October 15 then changed to 2third

I normally don't bother talking about this stuff (not my business to bother other people with shit) but I've sort of left this RP hanging along for so long I feel I do owe some sort of explanation. To the best of my ability at least, because frankly speaking I'm not 100% sure about my own understanding of it even, I'm mainly theorising. Note, this will seem like I'm going off-topic/rambling for a bit but... Why am I disclaiming this? You guys get that shit ALL THE TIME from Kaga. :P

Anyways, Kaga's already gotten unconcious hint's and pieces of this a while ago (though I don't fault her for not picking it up. Since I wasn't even picking it up at the time), back when after I graduated from college my progress in life just kind of... stopped. I knew I didn't want to pursue the path I was going after, but I also didn't know where else to go. Fast forward for a year of limbo, which for the first while wasn't an issue cause it was basically "Woo! Graduation!". But overtime, when it came clear nothing was really popping up after a few months? Well, I think I started falling into a sort of slope/trap of just looking for ways to kill time hoping eventually something would pop up. And once in that trap any big motivation or urge to look kind of, vanished. Fitting enough to what Kaga said earlier, I kind of developed an Apathy for it, and that quickly lead to Apathy in most areas. Gaming? Spend a day or two and then drop it. D&D? Get a bit tired out after a couple hours. Planning social events? Basically everything is either Discord, or long time planned events. Forum RPs? They were there... I would post when the mood popped up, and then I wouldn't be in the mood later. Hell even shit posting is something I now kind of look at and go "Am I really in the mood? Not really".

Though, there's a few disclaimers/clarifications I should be making here. Cause if I leave it on just that misunderstandings are to be made.

1. I'd be lying if I said the slow pace wasn't also somewhat a factor. But, I've dealt with slow RP's plenty of times before. I'm pretty sure in normal circumstances this would have just been a case of "A hobby I do once every week or two". So @Kagayours shouldn't take this drop out personally. This is strictly to do with my own shit.

2. Iwaku activities also have the additional deal in that I found it to become too much of a time sink. I've spent so much time on Iwaku the past year it ate rather heavily into other things. Though note, this mainly applies to places like General Chatting. RP's are more loosely associated because anytime I enter the site I always get the temptation to peek into there, and then lose track of time.

2a. Additionally, said community tends to be rather... Dramatic? Judging? Cliche? No where near to the levels of RP Guild, but bad enough that eventually I started to associate the site with toxicity time to time.
2b. Besides, have you seen their topics lately? There's almost no shit posts or other shenanigans! It's ALL small talk! >.< If I wanted small talk I'd talk to people on the bus or something. It might seem more productive, but ultimately it really is the worst time killer. Your time is gone and you know what? Someone's favourite colour with blue? Woopie fucking do! At least with random shenanigans you're able to form friendships through mutual tom-foolery.

3. I kind of realised while typing this a number of people are probably thinking "Gwazi's dealing with Depression/Anxiety/Insert Disorder here" and I'm going to squash that rumour/thinking right here (Unless if it's Autism. That's pretty accurate). I'm just at a point in my life where I'm just kinda in a "What the fuck now?" state. And it's managed to bleed into other hobbies, which is usually fine, but not when other people are left waiting/hanging as a result.

4. I am currently pursuing tabletop RP design. Though for now it's an at-home independent in-devour with a friend of mine. So that's also been drawing a good amount of my attention and energy ever since May. Though this has been getting a number of obstacles thrown at it as well, stuff that put's it at risk of being put on the back burner. And even if that doesn't happen, it's just exploration atm, not something I know for certain hence why the Apathy is still around.

5. I do actually have a lot of fun with say Sherlock and RvB. And I am technically in the mood right now to do another post. The issue? Well, first off I haven't caught up yet, and by the time I've caught up I'd likely would lose that mood. And even if I didn't, I would certainly lose it when the need for another post would pop up. Though it was mainly this that stopped me from dropping out for so long, I was thinking "I'm not in the mood... Now. But it will come later". But I did that for too long, the RP's in a pretty bad position as a result, so it's really in everyone's best interest if I just pull the plug on my involvement and let you guys basically clean up the mess I left. Sorry. :/

So yea, that's basically the explanation (that I can recall at 1 in the morning). I'll add more later if I think of something else, there's questions etc.

And note, I'll probably still be lurking/poking in the OOC time to time. Well, at least for as long as I bother to check out Iwaku.

EDIT

6. Another reason the drop out took so long is because I was worried this was more of a "In a mood/phase" deal. And by making a big explanation/scene and leaving I was being one of those drama queens who threatens to quit every other week but then turns around and is all cheeky and fine. But... Like I said above, it dragged on for so long I figured I should just get on with it.

So I know you already said "you probably think I have depression but noooo that's not it", but like, feeling so apathetic towards everything is a symptom of depression... I for one had no idea you felt this way about basically every area of your life. I thought you were just getting bored with RPing. :/ If I had known how much this was affecting you, I would've been more concerned... Even if you don't think you have depression, it might be wise to see someone about this. :/

But, in any case, even if this really is just some funk that you'll eventually get out of, I hope things start working out for you soon. :/

it might be wise to see someone about this. :/
I know this is the standard advice when people have things pop up, but this really wouldn't be the best thing. This issue originated from losing a sense of direction, that's not going to happen by long talks or "How does that make you feel?" dialogue. That, and if I end up talking to someone who does decide it's something like Depression (which it isn't unless if you go by Tumblr standards) that above stuff will spike, and they may start trying to drug it away too. Basically doing everything except actually addressing the actual problem.

Note, I'm not trying to knock down people who actually have depression and has this stuff work for them. I'm just saying it's the wrong approach to my own situation.

It's going to happen by re-obtaining a sense of direction, and like I said above:
I'm already in the process of that, where even if I ultimately decide "This isn't working" I'm still at least moving, and trying things. And it's already been in process for six months, so it seems promising.

I know this is the standard advice when people have things pop up, but this really wouldn't be the best thing. This issue originated from losing a sense of direction, that's not going to happen by long talks or "How does that make you feel?" dialogue. That, and if I end up talking to someone who does decide it's something like Depression (which it isn't unless if you go by Tumblr standards) that above stuff will spike, and they may start trying to drug it away too. Basically doing everything except actually addressing the actual problem.

Note, I'm not trying to knock down people who actually have depression and has this stuff work for them. I'm just saying it's the wrong approach to my own situation.

It's going to happen by re-obtaining a sense of direction, and like I said above:
I mean, I still think that a professional might be able to help you find a sense of direction, and, even if you did have depression, they can't force you to take drugs for it (not that I think there's anything wrong with that anyway), but... if you're really certain you know what to do...

they can't force you to take drugs for it
I know. :P
But in the case they assume someone does have it, it's often pushed as 'the' treatment.

I should really be dropping this though, cause this conversations starting to go in the direction of the hypothetical of me actually having it. Rather than just me explaining the Apathy situation.

Is nobody going to talk about how Gwazi's grave avatar puts him at 2? He has been haunting the internet for almost 20 years according to Iwaku.... he also has obviously timetravelled ( so he isn't lying about his age.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Posted for Exdeath. Just to make this doubly clear, it's just one of thos disembodied voice things. Exdeath himself is not anywhere near the Fandoms.

The issue? Well, first off I haven't caught up yet, and by the time I've caught up I'd likely would lose that mood.
That's the trick,

I never catch up.

Aye lmao

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So it occurred to me that posting for Lion alone really wouldn't give me very much to work with. Thankfully, I found a solution. XD @neobendium

So it occurred to me that posting for Lion alone really wouldn't give me very much to work with. Thankfully, I found a solution. XD @neobendium

Looks fun. I'll try to get a reply put in the next few hours.

ALSO, on another note.....I'm going to have a LOT of fun writing Minecraft flipping out over the horrible building job Exedeath has done.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Is nobody going to talk about how Gwazi's grave avatar puts him at 2? He has been haunting the internet for almost 20 years according to Iwaku.... he also has obviously timetravelled ( so he isn't lying about his age.)
I identify as a 2 year old trapped in a 1,000 year old's body.

Reactions: Takumi