...It didn't? I'm sorry if my phrasing was a bit unclear in that aspect, but I still meant that the portal moves down to the nearest available solid ground if the original 'ground' is somehow not available anymore, like I suggested before.

OH, ok, yeah, that makes sense. We'll go with that.

*Gasp*, How.....different.

In other news, Google Have a new loading animation...I don't like it...

...What new loading animation?

I don't see anything different.

...What new loading animation?

I don't see anything different.
It's when the tabs are being loaded....

It just....doesn't....fully complete

It's when the tabs are being loaded....

It just....doesn't....fully complete

.....I still don't see anything.

Maybe it was only changed on the Windows version?

normal Google doesn't have tabs!...or loading symbols!

take that universe!

Which is entirely why I was confused at first.

normal Google doesn't have tabs!...or loading symbols!

take that universe!
Just shorten it to Chrome then, which is exactly as long/short and a lot more clear D:.

So yeah, I just made it so that FF can run into whoever. A post for Megaman will likely follow saturday.

So yeah, I just made it so that FF can run into whoever. A post for Megaman will likely follow saturday.

Would just like to point out to @Rithas that this gives him one more option as to what to do with his characters.

So, here's a question for all of you: Regardless of what Fandoms you think you can play well, what Fandoms would you like to see in this RP?

So, here's a question for all of you: Regardless of what Fandoms you think you can play well, what Fandoms would you like to see in this RP?

Duuuuude do you have any idea how much time I spend thinking about this?

Man, it feels weird getting asked this out of the blue -- I didn't really have time to think up a proper list. @_@ But yeah there've been a bunch of fandoms that've crossed my mind that I never considered trying to introduce to the RP because I either thought I couldn't play them well enough or I wouldn't have time.

Just a few off the top of my head:

Death Note and Bakuman (I see these two as brothers)
Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra (I see these two as sisters)
Digimon
Animorphs
Torchwood
Pretty much anyone from the Beatles' extended family, but especially the Wings.
Firefly

More to come soon. I just need more time to think about this. There are tons of fandom ideas that have gone through my head since I started this RP and I know I'm forgetting a bunch of them right now.

Duuuuude do you have any idea how much time I spend thinking about this?

Man, it feels weird getting asked this out of the blue -- I didn't really have time to think up a proper list. @_@ But yeah there've been a bunch of fandoms that've crossed my mind that I never considered trying to introduce to the RP because I either thought I couldn't play them well enough or I wouldn't have time.

Just a few off the top of my head:

Death Note and Bakuman (I see these two as brothers)
Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra (I see these two as sisters)
Digimon
Animorphs
Torchwood
Pretty much anyone from the Beatles' extended family, but especially the Wings.
Firefly

More to come soon. I just need more time to think about this. There are tons of fandom ideas that have gone through my head since I started this RP and I know I'm forgetting a bunch of them right now.
I can agree with most of those. As for me, I'd like to see Ace Attorney and Dragon Quest (the latter because of all the shenanigans s/he could have with FF. I foresee a combination of a rivalty and friendship :P

I can agree with most of those. As for me, I'd like to see Ace Attorney and Dragon Quest (the latter because of all the shenanigans s/he could have with FF. I foresee a combination of a rivalty and friendship :P

I have more:

Samurai Champloo
Problem Sleuth
Super Smash Bros
Rhythm Heaven (this would be difficult, but I'd love to see it done well)
School House Rock (because YES THIS HAS A FANDOM and it would be even more difficult but man it would be adorable)
Guitar Hero (can you just… I mean…?!)
Rock Band (inb4 GUITAR BATTLE!!!)
MLP (the one we had before doesn't count)
Guardians of the Galaxy
Alice in Wonderland
The Who (because we totally need another classic rock fandom from the 60's who would have almost the exact same suit and haircut as the Beatles… right?)
Legend of Zelda

I will totally post any others that come to mind.

TF2 would be an amusing one to see.
I'd love to see their interactions with RvB.