• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
As long as we're building a fort I can contribute fandom themed blankets and coffee.

College students don't eat.
They starve while writing papers about it.
It's how we weed out the weak. Only the strong survive, and they surive because they spend what precious free time they have working so they can eat. #NaturalSelection

As long as we're building a fort I can contribute fandom themed blankets and coffee.

It's how we weed out the weak. Only the strong survive, and they surive because they spend what precious free time they have working so they can eat. #NaturalSelection
That's how you burn out people to the point of needing to retire before they even entered the working world. :P

BUT DO YOU HAVE THE PILLOWS

BLANKETS WON'T DO SHIT IF WE DON'T HAVE A FORT TO DRAPE THEM OVER GUYS

BUT DO YOU HAVE THE PILLOWS

BLANKETS WON'T DO SHIT IF WE DON'T HAVE A FORT TO DRAPE THEM OVER GUYS

My dorm supplies the softest pillows ever. You don't even understand.

I actually tend to sleep better in my dorm room than in my parents' house because of how soft these pillows are.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

I actually tend to sleep better in my dorm room than in my parents' house because of how soft these pillows are.
Are you willing to supply these pillows for our glorious fort

I shall provide my throne. :3

Alright, you're in.

SOMETHING WE CAN SHARE GWAZI. SOMETHING WE CAN SHARE
there ain't no exclusion in these here forts, no siree
I can make your thrones out of foam. :3

Before it gets completely buried, I'd like to say that I posted Metal Gear, in case it wasn't caught. It's on 134.

WHAT KIND OF COLLEGE DO YOU GO TO THAT GIVES YOU FREE PILLOWS? I wanna go there...

Before it gets completely buried, I'd like to say that I posted Metal Gear, in case it wasn't caught. It's on 134.

I saw it. Sorry I didn't reply right away -- I was sort of half-watching the Matrix.

WHAT KIND OF COLLEGE DO YOU GO TO THAT GIVES YOU FREE PILLOWS? I wanna go there...

Perhaps it's part of their apology for the fact that the campus is right next to a nuclear power plant.

Which actually isn't nearly as bad as it sounds but it's fun to joke about.

Name: Metal Gear (responds to Jack, Snake, and Boss as well.)
Appearance:
metal_gear_solid_conceptart_H1Wbt1.jpg
Personality: The greatest soldier the world has ever known, unparalleled in skill and tactical smarts. Single-handedly taking down giant robots armed with missiles and high powered machine-guns, entire military fortresses, and supernatural entities is just another day in the life for him. He is a soul drawn to the inescapable maw of battle, and is cursed to live a life of war. He believes in fighting for his own beliefs, and not those of others, and is a person who's presence commands respect. He is merciful even to his enemies, and will not harm an individual incapable of defending themselves. He associates well with other soldiers, and tries his best to make a world where soldiers will always belong. He can be naive at times, but, at others he has a streak of brilliance about him. He is afraid of Vampires, and the supernatural, but brave enough to face them head on. He is unaware of any sexualities other than heterosexuality, and expresses confusion at the sight of such interactions. Such things take a while to sink in. However, he is quick on the draw with tactical situations, and can jump into battle at a moment's notice. Metal Gear is not a force one wants to draw the ire of.
Abilities: Peak human agility, strength, and endurance. Familiarity and skill with every weapon known to man, and the ability to lethally, or non-lethally take down a target unarmed. Nigh unbreakable willpower.
Equipment:
Pistols, Handguns, Assault rifles, all sorts of grenades, missiles, homing missiles, guided rockets, sniper rifles, tranquilizers, and even such strange weapons as: A gun that fires sunlight, a collection of high-frequency weapons, and other support items such as a fake death pill, medical supplies, magazines (to distract enemies), and a collection of cardboard boxes, all not seen on him, or encumbering him, but able to be equipped at any time within seconds.

Stealth Armor: This armor allows Metal Gear to disguise himself as others with a mask, or blend in with surroundings due to optic camo features. He can even refract light and become totally invisible. The suit is low-stress, and the boots make his footsteps have no sound to them. The armor can shrug off missle and 50-cal ordinance, and severely enhance his capabilities by providing him strength and agility far beyond what a normal human is capable of.

Bandana: infinite ammo.

Codec: A radio system he can use to call others that vibrates the small bones in his ears. Completely undetectable due to heavy encryption, and no audible sound coming from the device.

Home: Metal Gear has no true home, but owns a fortress outside the fandom city where there is said to be a machine that can fire undetectable nukes at any time... He has a large NPC force there.
Quirks:
Smokes cigars. If you confuse them with cigarettes, or inform him of the health hazard, he will be irritated with you.
Eats all sorts of animals and plants, be they poisonous or not, as long as they are tasty (even if they are raw)
Hides in boxes, and as long as he doesn't move, he is undetectable.
In the middle of combat situations, he may use his codec... somehow he isn't attacked during the call...
Takes funny photos
Kisses posters of models
Shakes unconscious foes for supplies
Holds up foes for dog tags
Sometimes has hour long cut-scenes...

Looks good to me!

Perhaps it's part of their apology for the fact that the campus is right next to a nuclear power plant.

Which actually isn't nearly as bad as it sounds but it's fun to joke about.
I'm lucky if I can find a working vacuum cleaner

I'm lucky if I can find a working vacuum cleaner

I'm pretty sure they have vacuum cleaners that they let you borrow, here...

Oh, and also DVD's, and video games/consoles. No charge.

I'm pretty sure they have vacuum cleaners that they let you borrow, here...

Oh, and also DVD's, and video games/consoles. No charge.
They have games and videos, but not video games or consoles. Our one cool thing is probably the Barn. Its literally an old bard refurbished to be a recreation area. The upper level has a huge TV and a pool table and couches n things and the lowe level has a kitchen area, common space with rustic tables and chairs, and a fireplace.

But yeah that's the only cool thing about my campus.

They have games and videos, but not video games or consoles. Our one cool thing is probably the Barn. Its literally an old bard refurbished to be a recreation area. The upper level has a huge TV and a pool table and couches n things and the lowe level has a kitchen area, common space with rustic tables and chairs, and a fireplace.

But yeah that's the only cool thing about my campus.

We have TV's just about everywhere. Most of them hardly seem used, though. Oh, and computers. There are computers, like... everywhere (both PC's and Macs!) just in case you ever need one. I'm also pretty sure there are pool tables in the basement lounge or something.

But um,

IMG_0535.jpg

I think I already made clear what my favorite part of this campus is.

:O Guys... I just reached into my pocket to get my headphones... the one pair of headphones that I've been using for, what, the past couple months now? Just one pair that I've been using, and I know it's the only pair of this exact make and model that I currently own or have ever owned... and I know I don't have a spare like it -- in fact I don't even think I have a spare in this dorm at all...

But when I reached into my pocket... there were two identical pairs of earbuds. I've never owned two pairs like this. I only owned one. I know because I distinctly remember that this is the pair that came with my iPhone, and I had it stored away someplace as a spare until I lost my previous pair (which I'd probably bought at Best Buy or something) and started using these... Oh yeah and uh I've only had this one pair and I usually keep it in my pocket so that I know where it is... and now... I seriously have no idea how I got two. I don't remember owning two of these. Ever. But suddenly, there are now two.

They're multiplyiiiiiiiiing...!! :O