TeenTitan-Goblin thief and mystery stranger hunt

TT had seemed to give a nod once explained what had happened then looked to the goblin. "I might can I know a very small limit of healing spells." She answered when Trigun asked about a way to help the bleeding goblin. "If you guys want to go on ahead you can I agree that we need to try and save the guy even if he is a thief." TT answered. She took a moment before going over to examine more on the wound as if not sure just exactly what spell to use. TT then began to examine the goblin as if making sure it might be in her abilities for spells. "If he turned out to have a bleeding artery I can't promise saving him. But if I heal him I will say it may take a little bit out of me." TT stated knowing the limit of her spells all to well.

Finally TT's hands glowed a white color. It appeared like an aura that surrounded them. She took a breath and placed her hands on the goblin letting her first get a better idea then immediately start to patch him up some. His condition she expected for this to take her some time starting with stopping the bleeding then healing the skin and larger damage she'd have to get something to read that may have a stronger spell to help but would be unlikely. "Let me know what the plan is before you guys leave me. I can catch up." She explained.

Wizard101 - The Mysterious Tower - Oh hey, a person! Oh hey, monsters!

As she approached the tower she noticed how crudely-made the tower was, made out of chunks of the earth and of the destroyed buildings around its hills. "Whoa. How does that even stay together...?" The answer came to her quickly: magic. Someone with powerful magic must have made this tower. The question now was, why?

When she got closer she noticed someone near the entry point to the tower. They seemed rather familiar.... "Oh, hey! You're Pokemon, right? I'm Wizard101, but you can just call me Morgan. Nice to meet you! What are you doing here? Are you investigating this tower as well? Or do you know something about it? It definitely wasn't here before, right?"

((going a little fast and skipping ahead a bit, sorry, feel free to just fill in the gaps of the conversation.))

As they were talking, she noticed something moving near the tower. She looked over and saw several monsters. Her eyes locked on them and she gasped. Time to duel! She turned to PKMN. "What kind of Pokemon do you have I can change my schools of magic so I can get spells to amplify their abilities. As long as the elements match the charms should work on them."

Fire Emblem; Museum; IT'S TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!

Fire Emblem laughed. "We're all very lucky that I'm playing on Casual Mode today. If Sherlock had been hit and died, we would have lost him, and I would have had to reset." He said. "The numbers weren't looking in your favor, there, so I'm glad it missed!" Fire Emblem have a thumbs up to the Fandom behind the column.

When they heard the TARDIS sound, Fire Emblem smiled. "Yes! You're bringing in the heavy cavalry! You're sending in Frederick! Huzzah! We're saved from these dastards!" Fire Emblem did a victory stance. He then looked at the Dalek next to him. "Alright, I'm within his hitting range. I will treat that weapon like a bow, giving me room to hit, but he won't be able to." He said. He looked around the room. "No significant landmarks I can use as a vantage point. I can't get a double hit. I'll have to make this one count."

The numbers ran through his head. Scanning everything. Fire Emblem drew Falchion, the sword of Marth, Lucina, and Chrom. "IT'S TIME TO TIP THE SCALES OF FATE, DOCTOR!" Fire Emblem would charge forward, Falchion in his hand, and the Fire Emblem itself as a shield.

He charged at the Dalek, with all his mind, all his heart, and all his strength.

And crashed into a wall.

"Healer!" He said.

Type-Moon; Mixed Group; The Father, the Son, and the HOLY FUCK!

Fire Emblem remained Tsundere as DHM started her song. She watched as the song got weirder and weirder.

It soon got to the point where she couldn't tolerate it anymore. Type-Moon began praying the Lord's Prayer, and grabbed at Excalibur. "I will smite the Demo-"

Oh, the song was over. ADR just prevented T-M from having to smite the Caster-level Eldritch Abomination coming from DHM. She put her sword away and straightened her skirt. "Well... Then, we should go and find Exdeath, shouldn't we? Worry about the tricksters later?" She said softly in her Tsundere tone. "Or maybe, you all are idiots, and you should have gone after him instead of meeting with us!"

Kagerou Project: The Eldritch Location Known as the Outside World

Kagerou was staring at the door in front of him, trying to work up the nerve to go near it. He'd run out of food. Again. And now he had to go outside. Just the thought of it made him incredibly nervous. He just wanted to stay in safety of his house, but nooo, he had to go outside because no food. Good thing he didn't need to get anything for Tono or Clear, but still. He looked down at the snake twisted around his arm. ...Maybe he should get more dead mice for Clear, just in case.

"Alright, you can do this," he muttered to himself as he screamed and ran towards the door, opening it dramatically. He stood there for a few seconds before quickly shutting the door. "I can't do it. Agh..." he muttered nervously, feeling his pet snake shift along his arm. There was no way he could go outside now, but... His stomach growled. ...Right, he needed to stock up on food. And then he can be a shut in again. Taking another deep breath, he reopened the door, slower this time, and made a break for it down the street.

He continued to run, the scarf around his neck flapping in the wind while he mildly panicked. Okay, he was outside. He could do this. He could definitely do this- And then he saw something towering in the distance. He froze, unsure of what to make of it. A few more blocks in and he became horrified by the scene before him. What happened? Just what the heck happened while he stayed inside this whole time? Why did these buildings have chunks taken out of them? He cursed the fact that he'd been too panicked to know where exactly his feet were taking him and he was starting to regret not having a calm mind so he could buy food. He just wanted food, dangit!

Kagerou noticed a group of people ahead and he debated on whether or not to go up there and talk with them. He did not like the looks of that tower, though. It just...creeped him out. Why did he go outside again- oh right, food. Giving a frustrated sigh, he closed his eyes and ran full speed into a direction....which happened to be forward and not to where the grocery store was at. He tripped and fell face first behind the group, groaning as he sat up. Wait, he tripped? Oh crud! "Clear, you okay?" he asked the snake on his arm, who happened to be sliding off and trying to slither away. "Ack, I'm sorry, I panicked again, I just wanted to go to the food store but then I ended up tripping and oh gosh I'm so sorry Clear" he babbled, grabbing the snake. Said snake bit him, making him wince in pain. At least he wasn't poisonous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor Who — What? What?! WHAT?!

"What? The TARDIS?" the Doctor echoed worriedly, hearing the sound of his vessel taking off. "But I…" before he could say much else, Sherlock grabbed onto him. "Sherlock, I didn't summon the TARDIS." he told him. "Someone else must be flying her!!"

Taking a quick look around, it seemed that the trio of Daleks had been mostly taken care of. All of them had their lasers broken, one was frozen in ice, one looked about ready to retreat, and one was spinning around in circles yapping on about its impaired vision. Ordinarily, the Doctor would've laughed at such a sight, but he was too worried about his dear TARDIS to enjoy it. "You know at this point, I really should summon her," he spoke up, beginning to dig through his pockets. "Assuming the thief wasn't smart enough to turn off the summoning thingy…" he added worriedly.

His thoughts were then interrupted by a familiar metal stomping sound. He froze. "Cybermen." he warned the others. "At least a dozen of them!" he added, spinning around and trying to discern the source of the sound in the somewhat echoey building. But before he spotted any Cybermen, something else came into view.

"Doctoooor!" another Dalek called out, emerging from a shadowy hallway.

"Oh, great, both of you at once?" the Doctor sighed. "Oh well, at least there's only one of… you…" the Doctor hesitated. Following right behind the single Dalek were the dozen-or-so Cybermen that he'd heard coming. Wait… that… can't be right…

"H-hey Dalek, there's a fleet of Cybermen right behind you!" the Doctor called out, pointing in that direction, hoping it would turn around and attack them. Yeah, he just didn't see them, right…?

"I know." the Dalek replied flatly.

"The Daleks are our allies." one of the Cybermen spoke.

The Doctor stiffened. "…Noooo no no no no that's not right." he told them. "Last time I saw the two of you in the same place, you insulted each other like primary schoolers and then one of you completely slaughtered the other. You'd never be allies."

"Well we are allies now!" the Dalek snapped, sounding annoyed. "Exterminate!!" the Dalek fired.

Flinching, the Doctor raised the baseball bat in front of him. The beam deflected off the side of the bat and hit a nearby wall. The Doctor's jaw dropped. "I never even knew it could do that…" he whispered.

The Dalek continued to fire. "W-wait! I just want to talk!" the Doctor replied, scrambling backwards. More specifically, he wanted answers. This whole situation didn't feel right to him — like a bad fanfiction or something. Something strange was going on, for sure. "Did- did you see something weird recently? Something you couldn't quite explain?" he tried asking. Maybe there's some other fandomenon involved here. he wondered. The next beam from the Dalek's laser sent the Doctor falling backwards as he was only barely able to dodge and lost his balance. Looks like they weren't quite in the mood for conversation.

Pokemon- A wizard and monsters!

Pokemon had made it to the top and was ready to try and make her way inside when she heard someone behind her. Turning she'd notice another fandom that would recognize her. PKMN smiled and waved as the other fandom approached.

"That's right, I'm Pokemon. It's nice to meet you too Morgan. As for this tower, you're right that it wasn't here before and that I'm planning to investigate it." she replied.

Then, W101 gasped. She turned and noticed the monsters before them.

"My current team has an electric type, fire type, water type, a normal type, flying/fairy, and ghost/poison type." she answered as she pulled out her Pokedex to scan the monsters before her and her companion.

Her Quilava, nicknamed Ty, stood before her protectively.

Looks like it was time to battle.

JoJo - Spacetime Schmacetime.

"Yare Yare Daze...", he sighed, seeing that the box was completely fine after the pounding it took from Star Diamond. "I'm used to time related nonsense. And I have half a mind to get rid of this piece of crap before that asshole teleports it away again...", he explained, before stepping back. "If it can survive that, that's fine, but nothing can survive this...", he said in a warning tone, as he pulled a gem out of his pocket. "HAMON!", he shouted sharply, before striking a pose. A loud, wet, sucking sort of breathing sound came from him, as blue flames and lightning sparks emanated from his body, trailing around him. "SUPER AJA TECHNIQUE!", he called, striking another pose. As he channeled hamon energy through the gem, the light of the sun hit it just right, amplifying the hamon energy, and the gem glowed a brilliant red, before a laser erupted from the other end of the gem in a wide cone, enveloping the entire box and anything around it in a laser blast as powerful, and hot as the heart of the sun itself.

Bebop - Back to square one

Trigun fired and missed as the mysterious armored man disappeared. At least she'd gotten a shot off, but sadly, the never-miss gunman had missed this time. He let the group catch up as he lit himself a rather beaten-up looking cigarette, and took a puff, ignoring the goblin. "Trigun, come on now, you know nobody here can do that, and at any rate, it's kind of pointless, isn't it? It isn't even a person, or an animal. We both know how these things work, this goblin doesn't even have an identity of it's own. I could find you a hundred more that are carbon copies. Normally, I'd sympathize with you here, but now's not the time to cry of this. We have to save your friend. Sadly, we don't have any way of knowing exactly where he went...", he sighed. "If only we had some way of tracking where he teleported to. Hmm, a person like that probably isn't exactly a fandom themselves either. Never saw that guy around till those goblins showed up. Are there any places that have suddenly appeared in town that you all know of?"

A Dark Room - No-Longer-Screaming Group

He looked at Type Moon a replied simply, "He was powerful. We need allies. Strength in numbers. Also need someone good at tracking."

Submachine - What now?

"I have no idea. We might have to split up to find him. I could do random jumps all over the city to try and locate him. Though it will take up a lot of my energy since the city is so huge."

Wizard101 - The Base of the Tower - Preparing for Battle

"Hm...." She put a finger on her chin and looked upwards in thought. "Electric could be Storm. Fire is Fire. Water might also be Storm. Fairy seems like Life. Ghost is probably Death... Hmm..." After a few seconds of thought she lowered her head, closed her eyes, and concentrated hard. Her hair changed from the top down, from being green in a long ponytail to being purple and shoulder/length and spiky at the bottom. Her equipment changed from a green and brown outfit to a purple and yellow one, and her Piggle changed from green to light purple. Her eyes opened and they were now yellow. "I'll be Storm with a Balance and a tertiary in Life. I should be able to buff all of your Pokemon, but especially your Electric, Water, and Fairy ones." She switched equipment so that she had more accuracy boosts for Storm. If they were fighting someone powerful, the last thing she needed was for her Storm spells to fizzle when she needed them most.

She heard someone fall behind them. She turned around to look, and saw the fandom on the ground holding a snake. She smiled eagerly at them. "Oh. Hey, there! Are you okay? Are you here to help us fight and explore?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kagerou Project: Of Monsters and Mayhem

Kagerou looked up from seeing to his snake when he heard someone address him. "Oh? Me? Fine, totally fine," he tittered, still feeling uneasy about the whole being outside thing. He blinked in surprise when she mentioned fighting and exploring. "Fight? Explore? Wh-" He craned his neck to see what she was talking about, gaze landing on the monsters in the area. "...Oh. Oh. Ooooh," was all he could say. Then he started babbling some more. "Monsters. Alright, just wanted to get some food but nooo, there's monsters in the area and why do I do this to myself aaagh..." He shook his head to snap out of his thoughts, turning back to the one that addressed him. "I think I'll help? I have no idea what's going on but I can't just let people get hurt if there's monsters and fighting in the area. Well, I wouldn't know what exactly to do but I think I'll be alright. I think. Haha, ha..." It didn't sit well with his conscious to leave them, but he kept fidgeting to show that he was sort of not okay with the idea.

The Beatles — 'Let it be'? Are you kidding?

"Wait no! Stop! You don't know what you're doing!" the Beatles pleaded, but apparently it was too late to change JoJo's mind. When he saw JoJo begin to charge up his attack, the Beatles scrambled away from the TARDIS, as well, not wanting to get caught in the blast. The Beatles fearfully braced himself again, shielding his eyes from the laser blast that enveloped the entire TARDIS. When the blast cleared, he hesitantly opened his eyes again. The TARDIS was gone.

"Aaagh!! What did you do?!" the Beatles yelled, running over to where the TARDIS once stood. There was no debris, no cracks in the universe or anything (thank God) — the whole thing had just… vanished. "Don't… don't tell me you vaporized the whole thing. I mean, you couldn't have done that, right?!" he exclaimed. "Although, all things considered, I suppose we're both lucky we weren't erased from existence just now, but, really…" he rambled nervously. "Nooo no no, there, there has to be a way to get it back… there always is…"

Pokemon- Type match ups and another fandom

As Morgan went over how the types would match with her schooling and changed to storm, she decided to switch out Ty with her electric type, an Ampharos. Currently level 34 or so.

"Alright, Apmphy let's do this!" she said to her electric type who turned to look back at his trainer, not completely sure he was ready for a battle at this moment.

At hearing someone else speak she'd turn her head. Oh look, another fandom.

"Well hey there. If you're not up for a battle that's fine but I'm sure we'd really appreciate your help." she said with a rather toothy grin. For some reason she was in a rather good mood.

Exdeath and his minions - Taking over the world, one Fandom at a time.

The stingray was the first creature to move, slithering across the ground towards Wizard101 before making a salto-like leap to turn around, spitting some kind of fluid in front of her feet whilst doing so. As the fluid hit the ground, a sizzling, eye-irritating smoke wafted into the air. Obviously this was not a fluid that you wanted to get onto your body.
Meanwhile, the two-headed crocodile lumbered towards Pokémon, savagely snapping its jaws in an attempt to scare her away. The red rabbit stayed at a safe distance of the trio, and the demon way at the base of the tower didn't seem to do a whole lot... Or did it? The closer the trio of Fandoms would get to it, the more they would feel their powers waning... It seemed like all the group of monsters really cared about was that the Fandoms didn't get closer to the tower.

Meanwhile, at the top of the tower...

Exdeath could feel the power surging from the crystal. "Such sheer energy. Amazing... No, I didn't lose to mortal humans. I lost to this. But now that this divine power is under my control, I shall be invincible! Now, how to best gain control of it...", Exdeath spoke to himself, trying to recall how the Warriors of Dawn used it against them. He could remember the four aiming the crystals at him, shooting some kind of energy out of it to seal him away. At the same time, he als had some visions of four other warriors, which used the crystals in a completely different way. Didn't they use it as a pendant of some kind?But pendants were weak and could easily be cut, not to mention it wouldn't work with his armor. Maybe he could simply modify his armor so that the crystal could slot in? Imagining where the crystal would roughly be, Exdeath moved the hand with the gem in it against his chest...
His eyes shot wide upen when the crystal sunk straight through his armor and into his chest. "What... is this...", he groaned, clutching his chest with one hand and using the other one to lean on his blade in an attempt to stay upright. It's... fighting back... as if it has a will of its own. How? Is this the light of the Crystals? ...No! I will not be sealed again! It shall bend it to my will, not the other way around!
With a growl of effort, Exdeath slowly rose upward again, still gasping from the ordeal. "Yes... I shall control it! I shall become a GOD! And then... All shall be erased, by the very building blocks used to create existence itself!" The irony of the situation didn't escape Exdeath, and a wicked smile appeared on his face. Not that anyone could see due to him wearing a full armor and helmet, but details.

Wizard101 - The Base of the Tower - Time to duel!

"Even if you can't fight, I'll protect you!"

Now that she was in combat, her mount poofed out of existence in a puff of small faintly-visible purple clouds and her feet touched the ground. She got a power pip from her wand and a normal pip for the first round. Seven cards from her deck floated out of her pocket and in front of her face. She looked at her hand. All of them were Storm spells, which was fine. The first thing she noticed was that she had a Darkwynd, but she didn't want to use that yet in case these monsters also had electric-ish or water attacks. Noticing that she had a Windstorm in her hand, she immediately cast it so that all four creatures in the area would take more damage from the next Storm, Water, or Electric attack aimed at them. A Storm trap appeared in front of each of the creatures and started spinning around them.

The stingray was the first creature to move, slithering across the ground towards Wizard101 before making a salto-like leap to turn around, spitting some kind of fluid in front of her feet whilst doing so. As the fluid hit the ground, a sizzling, eye-irritating smoke wafted into the air. Obviously this was not a fluid that you wanted to get onto your body.

When the stingray moved forward and made the ground start smoking, she quickly backed away from the liquid and started coughing from the smoke. Counting that as the creature's first "turn" she acted again. She already had a Storm Shark in her hand but just in case the creature was more powerful than she expected she cast Storm Blade on herself. A small purple circular shield with a yellow sword on it appeared near her head and started spinning around her. She stepped back further and waited for the creature to do something.

Trigun — What Now?

"Yes! Healing spells! That's good!" Trigun cheered as TT offered her assistance, waiting and hoping for it to work. Then Bebop spoke up, telling her that there was no point in worrying about a 'carbon copy' goblin. "Well… carbon copy or not, we have Titan here and she could at least try to do something," she started to argue, gesturing towards TT. "But…" she sighed. "You're right — Steven is more important." She hated having to prioritize lives like that, but, Bebop definitely had a point. Still, maybe TT could stay behind like she said she could. Trigun contemplated. Unless we need her to help track down the gem-napper… hrm….

Then Submachine offered to try using 'random jumps' to find the villain, but it didn't sound like a very efficient plan. "No, we need some way of tracking Steven specifically… or… or maybe we need an aerial view?" she strategized. "Yeah, if he's got some sort of hideout or something, then it would be easy to spot from above! Er, unless he's in some sort of, I dunno… shadow dimension, or something." she sighed. "Or, even if he's just underground, actually…" she contemplated. "Still, a birds'-eye-view is the best idea we've got so far. Ooh! Maybe we could use your ship!" she exclaimed to Bebop. "Oh wait… that Dandy guy crashed it, didn't he?" she sighed again. "…Hey, wait a second," Trigun spoke up, taking a quick look around. "Speaking of Dandy… wasn't he here with us just a second ago?"

Exdeath and his minions - Taking over the world, one Fandom at a time.

Meanwhile, the two-headed crocodile lumbered towards Pokémon, savagely snapping its jaws in an attempt to scare her away. The red rabbit stayed at a safe distance of the trio, and the demon way at the base of the tower didn't seem to do a whole lot... Or did it? The closer the trio of Fandoms would get to it, the more they would feel their powers waning... It seemed like all the group of monsters really cared about was that the Fandoms didn't get closer to the tower.

Meanwhile, at the top of the tower...

Exdeath could feel the power surging from the crystal. "Such sheer energy. Amazing... No, I didn't lose to mortal humans. I lost to this. But now that this divine power is under my control, I shall be invincible! Now, how to best gain control of it...", Exdeath spoke to himself, trying to recall how the Warriors of Dawn used it against them. He could remember the four aiming the crystals at him, shooting some kind of energy out of it to seal him away. At the same time, he als had some visions of four other warriors, which used the crystals in a completely different way. Didn't they use it as a pendant of some kind?But pendants were weak and could easily be cut, not to mention it wouldn't work with his armor. Maybe he could simply modify his armor so that the crystal could slot in? Imagining where the crystal would roughly be, Exdeath moved the hand with the gem in it against his chest...
His eyes shot wide upen when the crystal sunk straight through his armor and into his chest. "What... is this...", he groaned, clutching his chest with one hand and using the other one to lean on his blade in an attempt to stay upright. It's... fighting back... as if it has a will of its own. How? Is this the light of the Crystals? ...No! I will not be sealed again! It shall bend it to my will, not the other way around!
With a growl of effort, Exdeath slowly rose upward again, still gasping from the ordeal. "Yes... I shall control it! I shall become a GOD! And then... All shall be erased, by the very building blocks used to create existence itself!" The irony of the situation didn't escape Exdeath, and a wicked smile appeared on his face. Not that anyone could see due to him wearing a full armor and helmet, but details.

Pokemon- The battle begins!

Pokemon took a quick look at Amphy's move pool when she heard a small squeak come from the electric type, almost like he had been intimidated. Glancing up she noticed that the alligator like creature had moved forward and snapped it's jaws at her but Amphy jumped between the two. The scare tactic seemed to work on him just a bit, even causing him to flinch.

"Well now, guess it's our move. Amphy, Thunder Punch." Pokemon stated calmly and her companion nodded meekly before sparks bounced off his body and began to form into a ball at the tip of his arm. Charging at the blue alligator monster the electric type would curl up the tip of his fin into a fist of sorts and slam it into his opponent. Hopefully it did a good amount of damage if successful.

Pokemon glanced W101 and Kagerou's way briefly.

"While you have his back, I'll have yours." she said wile giving the two a thumbs up.

Last edited:
Sherlock - A Mysterious Theft!

Sherlocks ears perked when he heard the TARDIS wasn't being summoned by the Doctor... But if not the Doctor, than who? He soon began pacing around in a circle, muttering to himself, and completely ignoring the grow number of Daleks and Cybermen. "Hmmm, TARDIS vanishes. The Doctor never summoned it, and most others are here... Could be Daleks? No, couldn't be. Or they'd be announcing it by now! Hmmm... Perhaps the TARDIS acted on it's own? No, not in enough danger. A brand new fandom? Unlikely, we're in the human realm... But who was in the TAR..." he suddenly paused, his eyes going eyed and getting a glow inside as if he cracked the puzzle.

Ecstatic he spun around to face the Doctor and exclaimed "Doctor! I have wonderful news! Your TARDIS is now in Alien hands! Quite obvious really, having left Beatles alone with the ship you presented him with a very... Unique opportunity. Firstly, being a largely British Fandom his desire to operate a TARDIS is far higher than most! But that would be too easy! No no no no! But you remember, don't you! That one time the Beatles turned out to be Aliens? With this cross alliance of Daleks and Cybermen, whose to say there isn't more? In fact, there has to be more! Just these two? Too Predictable! No, the Beatles took the TARDIS in a hope to dissect the technology for his own alien means... But what could those means be..." he then wandered off once more, re-entering thought.

"AHA! Of course! The Beatles is nostalgic you see! They miss their prime, and hate watching themselves be more of a niche interest today! So he needs to make his music popular again! And adding your Theme WooooOOOOOOooooo would certainly help! But that's child's play! No, he intends to wage a giant war! Make everyone scared, panicked. And then, he does it! He plays his songs, making everyone convinced this was one LSD filled trip and everyone loves him as their savior. And just like that? All the Fandoms love the Beatles! It shows in all our future works! And soon the Beatles is bigger than ever! That clever bastard!"

Minecraft- A Fight Already?

Minecraft had just arrived, and, as a rather young fandom, she was ecstatic to be here. Sword, torches, and pickaxe all in her hotbar, she was walking down the streets and looking around with awe in her eyes and her dog following her as per usual. It could stand to be a bit more square around here, but the buildings were cool enough.

The fandom was grinning at the quietness, but she thought it was a bit strange that there weren't more fandoms wandering around, even if this was the outskirts of the city. Ralph suddenly barked from behind her and she turned to see what was wrong with him. He was looking down a street with a tilted head, distracted by something.

Minecraft frowned, looking down the street as well. The buildings looked like they needed repaired, holes in the walls were everywhere and chunks of buildings were missing. "Huh."

She started down the street as a large, mismatched building came into view. Ugh. Whoever built that had no sense of pride in their craftsmanship at all. There were some people on the ground, fighting what looked to be a stingray and a two-headed alligator. Minecraft could safely assume that those were some fellow fandoms, and she wasn't about to let them get beaten by some weird, mutated animals.

Besides, she loved fighting. She began running forward, orange braid streaming out behind her. She opened her hand, willing her beloved diamond sword into it. The familiar weight of the hilt settled easily into her palm from nowhere and Ralph was running alongside her, barking happily.

She came to a stop behind the group of four, sword in hand. Ralph was behind her, ready to attack. "What's going on? Can I help?" she asked hopefully, twirling the shiny blue blade in her hand. If there was a fight, she definitely wanted to help with it.

• Love
Reactions: AquaTheLita
Undertale — Phew. Really dodged a friendship pellet, there.

And despite Undertale's attempts to initiate an interaction, RvB seemed far more interested in the imminent destruction of this box thing than anything xe had to say. "…Boy, you sure like saying 'exterminate', huh?" Undertale spoke up after the robotic cylinder had paid xir no mind. "Anyway, uh, I guess I wasn't paying attention — what exactly is this thing and why is… oh." Undertale trailed off after JoJo had already decided to launch a massive attack at the thing. And when the blast cleared, it had vanished. Yikes, I should be glad that guy spared me even after I was dumb enough to goad him on earlier. Undertale commented with wide eyes, ears pinned back. He looks like he could even be second to Sans in terms of difficulty…

"Ehhhh anyway!" Undertale spoke up nervously. "Whatever it was, it's gone now! Eheheheh, eh, ehhh…"

"What? No, of course we can't 'fix' it. It's already perfect. Changing it in any way would just ruin it!"

"You're kidding, right?"

Back at the crater left by Exdeath, there stood two fandoms. The first — the one trying to defend this object of 'perfection' — was mainly human in appearance, wearing a black jacket with a yellow collar and sleeves. His hair was black with three white stripes running horizontally along the left side. He also wore a headband with some sort of circular orange pin attached to it. "No I'm not 'kidding'." he growled, revealing a mouth filled with pointed teeth. "Do you even see what this is?!"

The second fandom was a woman wearing a stylish black tailcoat, white gloves, and an eyepatch. Her light gray hair was tied up in long pigtails. "I see a giant hole in the ground." she responded plainly. "I thought you hated those kinds of things — seeing the tiniest crack in the sidewalk as an unacceptable blemish on otherwise perfectly paved cement." She rolled her eyes.

"This isn't just a hole." replied the first, sounding personally offended at the very thought. "It's a perfect semisphere…!" he exclaimed in awe, turning back around to gaze at it once more. "A perfect circle, perfectly uniform, all 360 degrees across. Then, the ground curves inward, creating the lower half of a perfectly proportioned sphere. And, look, it even appears to have perfectly smooth edges on the inside — can you believe that?! Oh, how I wish I could crawl inside to get a better look, but I wouldn't dare defile this work of perfection with my own footprints denting into the soil…!"

"…We're still going to have to fill it in and flatten this place out."

"You mustn't."

"It's a giant crater!"

"It's a work of art!!"

The female fandom sighed, rubbing her hand against the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "And what do you suppose we tell the rest of the Council, then? We can't say we just didn't see it — are we doing to tell them that this particular gaping hole in the ground was simply 'too perfect' to fix?"

"YES."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Touhou (and a bit of Meganan) -- Taking action again? Maybe? Possibly?

Touhou shook her head. Strategy wasn't really her thing; as far as she knew, all problems could be solved by shooting the right person. That said, there weren't really a lot of leaders around here, and someone needed to take charge...

"Type-Moon, don't be like that. We need to work together now, not fight with other. Okay?
ADR, you said there was an explosion at the airship crash site, and that you were attacked by someone named Exdeath. Can you tell us how he looks? He sounds like a jerk who needs to be stopped before he can do more damage. After that, I think we should split up to cover more ground, see if we can find out anything. Maybe check out the attack site to see if there are some leads there?"

"Uhm... Touhou?," Megaman asked. "What should we do about DHM?" As if to illustrate his point, he poked DHM's body with his foot.

"Huh, what about hi-he... meh," Touhou responded. "Ahem. As for DHM over here, can someone drag her -- this is annoying. Whatever, I'll just call her her; it's not like she can complain about it at the minute anyway. ANYWAY, as I was trying to say, can someone keep an eye on her until she wakes up? Considering everything that's going on, I don't feel good about leaving her behind unconscious... "

"I guess I could do that," Megaman said. "I mean, what's the worst that could possibly happen?" plus, I have access to lots of weapons, including whatever DHM has to offer me.

"...Did you seriously just ask that?", Touhou asked? "Aren't you from a game series where everything constantly goes wrong with robot invasions and stuff? Not to mention everything that happened today? ...Meh, whatever, it's okay.", Touhou said, turning back to the rest of the group. "So then, Megaman will stay behind here. Does anyone else have a preferance as to which group they want to be in?

Last edited: