• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared and A Dark Room - Groups Collide - Attack and Defend!

DHM wasn't expecting to be suddenly attacked by another fandom for no reason. How rude! "HEY! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" they cried as they flew backwards trying to dodge the attack they suddenly noticed being launched at them. DHM was glad to see their new friends defending them. They grabbed hold of their pencil just in case the aggressor tried some melee on them. "Trickster? What are you talking about!?"

The moment ADR saw the newcomer's hostile actions towards one of the fandoms in the new group, he immediately sprung into action, taking several weapons into his hands and taking out one of his bolas. He prepared to throw it at the threatening fandom. Still in combat mode, he responded to what Mass Effect and Star Wars said. "Violence is only dark if used for dark purposes. Sometimes it is necessary. Any fandom who knows any combat skills should know this."

Type-Moon: Turn! Turn! Turn!

Type Moon still acted tsundere around the new guests. She sort of looked like a blonde Rin. She crossed her arms and turned away from the crowd.

Until Touhou started attacking DHMIS.

"Hold, Friends!" She said, stepping forward with her hands on her sword. "To everything there is a season! A time to Kill, a Time to Heal! A Time to love, and a time to hate! A time for war, and a time for peace! I swear! It's not too late!" She pulled out a Bible from seemingly nowhere. "Ecclesiastes 3! Or, was that The Byrds? Hold on, let me check." She thumbed through the Bible for a bit. She mumbled a few words. "Not Micah, no way it's in Jonah... What did I say? Ecclesiastes 3? Ah! Here it is!" She held up the Bible. "Anyway, this is a time for peace, a time for love! That Fandom up there is not a Trickster! I know this, because we have traveled with her. We are a group hunting the Tricksters together."

She then put the Bible and retreated back to her Tsundere Self. "You all are idiots anyway." She mumbled.

@Shitpost @why?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Touhou -- Shortest battle yet?

For a moment, Megaman was too stunned to act. An enemy just came flying in from the sky and started shooting at them for no apparent reason, then started to yell something about Tricksters. But DHM wasn't a Trickster at all -- although he could see how one could make that mistake, in between the bright colors and the yelling about love and whatnot. Anyway, that wasn't important right now. What was important now was stopping the enemy!

The unexpected impact of several attacks, combined with her complete lack of footing, caused Touhou to be sent flying into a nearby wall. "Don't fight me!", she called out as she pooped back out. "I'm not the enemy; she is! Don't you understand? There's no time to go to the Council! If we don't take of this right now, the entire world is at risk!" With that, Touhou turned back at DHM. "If you can hear me in there... I'm sorry, but this is for your own good."

Wait a minute... He knew that voice! "Touhou! You've recovered!", Megaman happily exclaimed. Well, sort of, at least; it looked like she had managed to get herself injured again almost immediately (which totally wasn't his mistake, nosirree). "Everyone, hold your fire please! She's one of the good guys! Touhou, that goes for you too; Don't Hug Me is not a Trickster!"

Touhou was about to fire another volley of Danmaku DHM's way when s/he said something interesting. "Wait... You're not a Trickster? But then..." Touhou couldn't help but facepalm, then lowered herself to the ground. "I'm sorry. I confused you for a Trickster. Long story short, they are Fandoms that are acting like zombies on a sugar high, with their sole goal in life being infecting more people with the Trickster virus. The only known cure at the moment is knocking them out by force, which might seem bad, except that it's rumored that a Trickster infection can kill you if left untreated. So yeah." What kind of idiot dresses and acts like a Trickster, then seems to be surprised when someone righteously attacks them in turn?

Last edited:
Daleks - WWII Museum - EXTERMINATE!!!

As the group began to move forward again there would be a sudden laser beam narrowly missing Sherlock causing him to roll off into cover. Which was immediately followed with a robotic voice yelling "Doctor is detected and the TARDIS has been procured! Exterminate the Doctor! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!" as a group of three Daleks were now coming from behind the group, in the direction of the TARDIS. Sherlock noticing the dangerous situation there were quickly getting it hollered to the others "Doctor! Do something! We can't hold off them Daleks for long by ourselves! Dragon Age we need your Ice Spells! Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem, do your usual RPG Stuff!".

RvB - TARDIS

Meanwhile RvB was just started to wake up when he heard some distinct yelling getting closer. "Organic Detected! Organic Detected!" as another Dalek seemed to approach where RvB was chained up. Seemingly having gotten into the TARDIS as easily as it had since the away group apparently left the door open. "Huh? What?" RvB began to stammer as he awoke. But it was right about them the Dalek began demanding "Where is the Doctor!?". "Doctor? Uh... He left a while ago, I'm sure I can find him once I find a Puma!". "You can locate the Doctor!?" the Dalek soon questioned back, aiming his blaster towards him. "Huh? Oh! Yea! Yea! I owe him for the baseball bat any WHO! Hahaha!". Which just then the Dalek seemed to fire his beam, but at the chain.

For most Fandoms this act of, mercy? Would have been suspicious, but RvB was then quick to jump right onto the Dalek and began to punch him.

chopboardsmall.gif

As this went on the Dalek spun in circles firing his blaster randomly while hollering "I AM BEING ATTACKED! EXTERMINATE THE ATTACKER!", but it wasn't of much use for his armour soon opened exposing the fleshy pilot inside. Who RvB was quick to rip out and throw across the TARDIS before getting into the Dalek Suit himself. The proper wires being attached before the armour closed around him! Once inside RvB began spinning the Dalek himself as he hollered "Hooooo Boy! I EXTERMINATE this! What, what? I said I EXTERMINATE this! Huh... Must be a bug" before he then began applying the suits Plunger to the TARDIS controls, attempting to hijack it.

Last edited:
Undertale — *JoJo is sparing you.
*Adventure Time looks nervous.

Undertale stayed silent as xe listened to JoJo's lecture. He sounded so… patronizing, though Undertale couldn't exactly argue with him. Xir gaze sunk to the ground as xe narrowed xir eyes in mild annoyance. Xe wasn't exactly a fan of being talked down to… Xe then tensed and grew rigid as JoJo started rubbing xir head. Such an action always evoked a certain… emotional response in Undertale, though it wasn't quite as pleasant coming from someone like JoJo. Xe blushed a little, hoping he wouldn't notice, and just barely restrained xirself from smacking his hand away, especially given the threat that he ended with…

And then they were both distracted by some shrill electronic voice coming from around the corner. JoJo approached first and introduced himself, then turned around and asked for Undertale's name.

"Oh, uh… I'm Undertale." xe answered. "Or just Tale if you prefer." That was often the name xe chose for the fallen human in xir own playthroughs, after all, given the game's character limit. "…You don't have to be so scared, by the way." Undertale spoke up when xe saw how nervous the newcomer seemed to be. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Adventure Time - Where are the monsters at?

AT started to get more nervous as the two began to walk over, the stone looking fandom walking over first. Her cheeks burned brightly in embarrassment and she coughed awkwardly, standing up straight to seem taller and stronger. It wouldn't make much of a difference since the god-like fandom was perfect, he was tall and he had large muscles across his body. She was short and a little pudgy, a curvy girl. Then something most unusual happened, he started making a funny voice and doing weird dancing gestures. AT couldn't help, but smile and giggle, watching someone like him start being a goof like her. It was refreshing. "JoJo? JoJo's Bizzare Adventure? This is your island? I thought JoJo was a Japanese anime about fighting... Why are you gray? Are you made of stone?" She leaned forward and touched his arm, looking at him interestedly. It didn't feel like stone, it felt like normal warm flesh. She tilted her head in confusion, how odd. She looked over at the other fandom and then back to JoJo. "Oh! How rude of me!" She took her hand away from his arm as her face heated up again, she realized that she was just caressing his arm like a creep. AT nervously started rubbing her arm. "I'm Adventure Time! But, everyone just calls me AT cause Adventure Time is quite the mouthful!" She smiled and placed her hands on her hips, "What are you two doing here? I can understand JoJo being here cause it's his place... But you, Undertale? I came here for a mathematical adventure! Ooh, Ooh! Is there any monsters here JoJo? Are you evil?" It seemed that when she got nervous or excited she'd talk a lot and ramble on. In this case, it was both. She still couldn't help, but stare a little at JoJo.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared and A Dark Room - Groups Collide - HOW RUDE!

ADR couldn't actually make any attacks at Touhou because she was in the air and he was not, but he kept his weapon (his steel sword) out just in case Touhou tried to attack the rest of them if she assumed they were all at risk of being infected with whatever this "Trickster mode" disease was. ADR took a step forward when Touhou moved to attack again, but stopped when she realized her mistake and lowered herself to the ground.

DHM crossed their arms and glared at Touhou as they dropped to the ground. "Hmph! It was rather presumptuous of you to have thought that I am a Trickster based on how I look and act! And to attack me as a result of your assumption! Not to mention the assumption that I identify as female based on my appearance! Honestly, I am quite insulted!" They grinned in an excited and devious sort of way, then started tapping their foot to a beat they were making in their head to go with a melody they were trying to think of on the spot. "I might just need to give you a lesson on prejudice...~" With a quiet giggle, they took out a notepad and started furiously scribbling down some words, erasing here and there, then writing more. All the while, the grin on their face grew more and more. All the while they kept tapping out the beat with their foot...

Beatles — A rude awakening

With the headphones in his ears blocking out the rest of the world, the Beatles had once again dozed off just as the main group was leaving. And, after a short nap, he was soon roused again at the sound of a shrill mechanical voice breaking through the familiar tune of 'Tell Me Why' that was still playing as he awoke. His eyes blinked open and he started to look around with a puzzled look on his face. Though the couch was turned with its back to the door, the Beatles peered over the edge of it and caught sight of the threat that had made its way inside. He immediately ducked back down again. A Dalek?! he exclaimed internally. But how- … wait, who's that other bloke? he wondered, having made out two distinct voices, one of which was definitely not a Dalek. Cautiously looking over the edge again, he caught side of RvB — whom he only barely recognized from earlier. He then hardly had time to question the situation before RvB leapt on top of the thing, and the Beatles ducked down as the Dalek began firing off shots randomly, one of which nearly grazed the top of his head.

The Beatles cautiously began to loosen up again once the firing seemed to have stopped, and his brow furrowed in confusion as he heard the fleshy 'plop' of something hitting the TARDIS floor. Curious, he peered out once more from behind his safety barricade, and he was a bit shocked to see the naked, immobilized Dalek writhing helplessly in front of him — and he was considerably more shocked to see RvB climbing inside the recently-vacated Dalek suit.

"H-hey! Wait!" he called out, nearly climbing over the side of the couch as he ran in RvB's direction. "What are you- eh…" he paused as he awkwardly stepped around the pile of Dalek flesh that sat in his way. "What are you doing?!" he yelled as he continued running in that direction — though he was too late to stop him, as RvB seemed to have already gotten comfortable in his new robot body. The Beatles watched nervously to see what RvB would do next — and then his face turned to one of confusion when he saw RvB awkwardly attempt to use a plunger on the console's buttons and switches. "Are you… are you trying to hijack the TARDIS?" he asked, not sure if he should've been angry or scared or just taking pity on the poor fool. "You really are a madman, you know that? And not the good kind." he told him, gently pushing the plunger away from the controls. "And I don't know how far you thought you'd get without hands, anyway…" he muttered.

JoJo - A bizzarre event!

"Yeah, I am JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but, my friends call me JoJo.", he replied, arms folded. "It's not just about fighting, but...", he shook his head. it would take a while to explain the intricacies of such a long and bizarre tale of the destinies of two youngsters, drawn together by an ancient Aztec mask. For now, he'd stick with the simple explanation of it being about fighting. He let Undertale and Adventure Time Introduce themselves, before he was asked another question. "Evil? No. I just like to have fun. I mean, I'm pretty good at being evil, but, I identify best with the protagonists. I honestly can't decide who I like most... Joseph, or Jotaro... Well, I know a lot of people like parts 5, 7, and 8, but I'm sticking with the first few parts myself, because the part 4 anime just came out...", he explained. "I'm painted gray because I am pretending to be a Pillar Man.", he said, striking a Pillar Man pose, and pulling out a stone mask.

"It was fun while it lasted, but it's time to celebrate part 4.", he announced, picking up a nearby bucket of water, and dousing himself in it, the paint coming off to reveal his skin underneath. He took off all his jewlery and picked up some folded clothes that had been next to the bucket, slipping them on. He had company now, wearing just a loincloth was unacceptable.

When he finished, he was dressed in his usual clothes. He pulled out a notepad from his coat, and checked the pages. "Yeah, Part 4 of the anime has been released in the human world while we've dawdled. Time passes so quickly there... it's like they're under the effects of made in heaven or something.", he chuckled at his own joke, and flipped the page again. "I have the lyrics to the new intro, and I feel like singing, so you're in for a treat.", he told the two, and took a quick scan of the paper, and walked to the center of the courtyard, onto a platform with a mic, before beginning to sing. the song was Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town, and he managed to nail it pretty well, singing along with the tune perfectly, for an audience of just two. When he finished, he stepped down, and smiled at AT. "You don't need to tell me what you think about it, I already know what you're going to say next, your next line is: "W-woah... That was... Totally mathematical! You sounded great!", that's the one!", he recited perfectly, striking a pose as he recited the line. "Anyway, I plan on heading to the fandom city now to chill with the other anime fandoms, and maybe bring some back to party for the release of part 4. You're welcome to stay here and explore if you like... I'm sure there's plenty of danger around for you two to get into trouble with... or you could follow me, and we could all have some fun!", he offered.

RvB - TARDIS - Flying Beatles

RvB seemed to pause for a second considering what Beatles said. His Dalek eye moving to look at the TARDIS controls, then at his own Plunger, then back to the TARDIS controls, and then at Beatles hands. Once he set eyes on Beatles hands his blaster shifted to point towards him as he exclaimed "I may not have hands, but you do! Fly this thing! With a TARDIS there's nothing that can stop the Red... I mean Blue team!".

The Beatles — Hostage Situation

The Beatles leaned his back against the edge of the TARDIS console with his arms crossed, his expression stern and indifferent. When RvB spoke, he raised an eyebrow skeptically — slightly worriedly. "And why would I do tha-" he looked down at the laser beam pointed at him. "H-hey!" he exclaimed, jumping back in surprise. "Watch where you're pointing… that thing…" His heart sank as he started to piece together the situation. "Wait a minute… you… oh you wouldn't…!" he exclaimed in disbelief. "You're actually threatening me with that thing…?!"

"O-okay! I'll — I'll fly the thing." he answered nervously. I can't believe this is actually happening… He took a deep breath and rolled his sleeves up slightly, flexing his fingers as his hands hovered over the controls. I don't know how to work this version very well… he mused, looking over the scarcely-used 1996 console. Then again, I could hardly fly any of them very well! He glanced nervously at RvB again. Would he actually shoot at him if he didn't comply? He certainly wanted to believe that RvB wasn't actually so heartless and that it was just an empty threat, but, when it came to such an unpredictable madman, he didn't really feel like gambling. He looked back down at the controls. He wasn't even completely sure how to start the engine. What happens if I can't take him where he wants to go? Beatles wondered. If it's an empty threat, then we'll be at a stalemate. But if it's not an empty threat, and he thinks I'm just lying and trying to weasel my way out of this… he cringed, not wanting to visualize what would happen next.

"So, so where, ah… where do you want to go?" he asked. And, wait, what if I can fly it — then what? he questioned. Am I just going to let him wreak havoc…? The Beatles certainly didn't want to be the one to unleash such a monster onto the world, but, truth be told, he wasn't particularly eager to make himself a martyr, either…

RvB - Situación de rehenes

RvB simply chuckled to himself at the Beatles question before stating "I don't know flangit! Take me anywhere there's other Fandoms, whose not the Doctor! Or I will Exterminate you! But if you do, I'll love Exterminate you!. Hold on a dang minute! I should be doing this in Spanish like old Lopez! Exterminar! Exterminar! Ha ha ha!".

Exdeath - Remember this guy?

Meanwhile, at the side of town opposite of where the major groups were, a rippling in the air started to form. Lightning crackled, air seemed to bubble and crack, and at the center of this a pure black sphere rapidly grew in size. Shortly afterwards an armor-clad figure appeared out of it, defying the laws of gravity for shits and giggles. "My tower... Where is my tower? Have these cretins destroyed my base?" For a moment, Exdeath was shocked at the insanity of the situation: Had these people truly reduced his entire tower to nothingness? He was supposed to be the one with the powers of the void, not them! ...Well, if they did, there was only one thing he could do. "...I'll return the favour then." With a whip of his hand, Exdeath ripped large chunks out of several buidings, moving them rubble towards a nearby hill. A bit of dimensional warp magic created a wall-like hill on three sides of the structure, forcing any would-be attacker to go through the one accessible location -- which of course was heavily defended. Although for all intents and purposes the rubble should not be able to stick together, such trifling things as the laws of reality do not really matter to an RPG villain from a aseries where flying fortresses are the norm (at least not as long as said RPG villain is still alive). A short while later, a new tower was starting to form, at the cost of several buildings at the edge of town.

Doctor Who — Dalek Attack!

The Doctor flinched as a laser beam cut through the group, just barely missing Sherlock. As the Doctor saw the trio of Daleks approach, it didn't take long before he had enough adrenaline in him to at least take the edge off his spaciness. "Focus on disarming or immobilizing them!" he called out to the RPG fandoms. "Aim for the eye stalks or the lasers!" Speaking of which, the Doctor then let out a yelp of surprise and stumbled out of the way as one of the Daleks nearly hit him. Looking up, he saw that the Dalek that fired the shot was advancing on him quickly. He clutched the Dalek-ready bat in his hands and, moving faster than the Dalek could swivel, he started to run circles around it, and took a swing at the confused Dalek's laser when its eyestalk was turned the wrong way — with just one hit leaving said laser only partially attached.

The Beatles —
tumblr_mdwxvmEgSi1r4yvfyo1_500.gif

"Alright, alright, I get it!" the Beatles replied fearfully. "Don't have to keep saying it…" he then crouched down a bit so that his face was close to the surface of the console and whispered, "If you can hear me, Miss, then I'd really appreciate it if you could do the thing where you fly yourself and take us to some ideal location — please and thank you." Standing up straight again, he then hesitantly reached for the largest and most obvious-looking lever and pulled it. He then let out a quick sigh of relief when he heard the familiar sound of the TARDIS engines starting and the sight of the central pillar oscillating. "Ahahaha, see?! We're going places!!" he laughed nervously, despite the fact that he hadn't yet implied to RvB that he had any reason to doubt his own abilities. The Beatles then looked towards all the other buttons on the console, feeling like he was supposed to use some of them for something. Trouble is, he had no idea what. Now, I know I'm supposed to enter some sort of coordinates at some point… wait, shouldn't that have been before I pulled the lever? he nervously ran his fingers through his hair. Eventually, his eyes landed on a promising-looking QWERTY keyboard, but he still didn't know what to actually type in. Urgh… I can't do this sort of thing under pressure. That's what Queen and Bowie are good at! he bemoaned. Still… I have to try something Slowly, and without seeing any monitor that seemed to be responding to it, he simply typed out the word 'fandomverse', pecking in one letter at a time, and then, hesitantly, he pressed the 'enter' key.

…I have no idea if that did anything at all. he confessed internally. Much to his surprise, though, he then heard the familiar 'thunk' and subsequent silence of the TARDIS landing. Then, the scanner screen turned on, showing an image of three figures — all oddly-dressed, but in completely different ways, and one of them donned a pair of horns — all gathered in some sort of courtyard area. Fandoms, no doubt. The Beatles' jaw dropped. "W-we're here!" he reported, not quite believing it, himself. "Sweet Lordy Lordy Picca I can't believe that actually worked…" He then scrambled to put his face close to the controls again. "Th-thank you. You just saved my life, you beautiful machine, you…~!" he whispered. He then slowly fell to his knees as he rested his whole head on the console in sweet relief.

Undertale — Things are happening!

"Huh? Are you implying monsters are evil?" Undertale questioned, a bit confused by AT's last remark. "Anyway, as for me, I was just, ah… exploring." xe answered, a bit unsurely. "Actually, I'm not entirely sure how I got here." xe admitted. "I'm used to a game map that's a bit more… linear. I guess I got lost, just wandering about." xe replied sheepishly.

And then JoJo decided to sing for them. Ok. Undertale expected the performance to be laughably over-the-top, but it actually wasn't bad. "Huh… that was much better than Shyren, anyway. Nice!"

JoJo then said he was headed back to Fandom Square, and that the two of them could either go with him or stick around on the island. Before Undertale could answer, though, xir goat ears perked up at the sound of some sort of weird… breathing? Wheezing? Mechanical whirring? Xe hadn't the slightest clue how to even describe that sound. In any case, xe turned towards the source of it and watched as a blue box of some kind materialized not too far away from them. "Well… that's a thing that just happened." xe commented. The blue artifact seemed vaguely familiar, though xe couldn't recall from where…

Sherlock - Doctor you Genius!

Sherlock suddenly sprinted for cover the second he heard the three Daleks approaching, being completely powerless in a combat situation he was relying on the combat based fandoms to deal with it... That was until he could some odd moaning off in the distance... The TARDIS was moving! Getting ecstatic he could only think of one thing to do, which was to run right up to the Doctor in the middle of this chaos and grab onto him tightly exclaiming "Doctor you Genius! Calling the indestructable TARDIS here! Everyone! Grab onto the Doctor and we'll be safe in a matter of seconds!".

Last edited:
Beatles — THE GAMBLE

As the TARDIS landed, RvB began to head for the door, and the Beatles started to second-guess himself. Wait… he looked back at the image on the screen — the three innocent fandoms waiting outside. I may have saved my own life, but… I almost wish I hadn't. he lamented. Ugh, I can't just unleash a menace like that unto the world! Imagine what the Doctor would say if he knew that- he paused, eyes widened as the wheels in his head started turning. No, wait… the Doctor! That's it!! Scrambling to his feet, the Beatles sprinted past RvB and head towards the door without hesitation, placing himself firmly in front of the exit.

"No! I'm not going to let you go out and wreak havoc!" he declared adamantly. "You'll have to kill me firstAND YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT!!!" he added quickly before RvB could take him up on that initial offer. "Why? Because the Doctor, that's why!" he exclaimed. "You know, the man who's already overpowered you once before and left you chained up? He may be a kind soul most of the time, but, trust me, you don't want to try his patience… And if he finds out that you're the one who heartlessly murdered me, one of his oldest and closest friends? Oh… I don't know what he'd do to you, but I can guarantee it won't be pleasant. I mean, he probably wouldn't kill you, but only because killing you would be the merciful thing to do. No, he'd want you to suffer…" the Beatles told RvB, trying to sound menacing even through his body was visibly shaking. If this doesn't work I am so completely dead…! "S-so, if you value your life and well-being, you wouldn't dare fire your laser at me — or else the Doctor will make you regret it!" he threatened, still standing in front of the doorway. He may not have any morality to appeal to, but surely he's at least sane enough to have some sense of self-preservation… right…? The Beatles felt his heart pounding as he waited for RvB to react. …Right?!

Adventure Time - A blue alien box?

AT smiled warmly at Undertale, "Well usually! Its my job to fight crime and its mostly monsters destroying the place. Sorry for generalizing, its just how usually is from my own experience. Even so, I have met some nice monsters..." She tapped her chin gently and thought to herself, seeing that her new friend was a bit right about the monster thing. Adventure Times attention was brought back over to JoJo. He was explaining how he wasn't an evil time and it made her sigh in relief. She didn't want to deal with someone who looked as strong as him, but if she needed to she would. He then started to ramble off about his fandom and his anime, she knew he was a Japanese cartoon! Just as she was about to say something, the other fandom decided to grab a bucket and pour it all over himself. She couldn't help, but widen her eyes and gasp out loudly, her eyes grazing over the bare skin of the muscular man. She looked away as quickly as she could with a blush on her face.

Luckily for AT, JoJo soon put normal clothing on his body and covered himself up a bit more. That'd make her life a lot easier. The anime fandom then got on stage to celebrate a certain something, (AT wasn't paying attention to well). Music started playing and he began to sing, quite well actually. Adventure Time was shocked, this guy was amazing! She was almost drooling.

Once JoJo's Bizarre Adventure finished his song, he stepped down and recited the line she was going to speak. "W-woah... That was... Totally mathematical! You sounded great!- Wait... What? How did you know that!? H-how did you know I was gonna say that?" The more and more AT got to know this fandom, the more interesting and talented he got. "You've got to b-" In mid sentence, a loud slightly annoying noise boomed through the air and it made the smaller girl cover the ears of her hat. She whimpered quietly before taking her red axe off her back and holding it out in front of her. In front of them landed this blue looking box, it only put AT on end. "What is that?... I don't trust it... It looks very suspicious and unsafe.. Alien like. What if there is evil things in there?" She started to move a bit closer, her eyes squinted and her axe ready for battle, she was prepared to defeat anything.

RvB - Beatleball!

RvB simply looked at the Beatles for a second, as if he was processing the information. But afterwards he said "Nah! I ain't gonna EXTERMINATE! you. In fact, me and the Doctor are going to play a game!" before using his toilet plunger suction cup to stick onto Beatles and hollered "Woooo! Beatleball!" before riding out of the TARDIS and throw the Beatles at Adventure Time exclaiming "Tag! You're it!".

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Final Fantasy - Warmech, is that you?

"What the...", Final Fantasy muttered as the weird robots moved into view. "Where are their legs? And is that a plunger on its right arm? Who designed that thing? ...No matter, I'll cut it down nonetheless. I'll take the right one; Fire Emblem, Dragon Age, you two take the other two and give me some coverage." Moving much faster than someone wielding such a stupidly large hunk of metal should be able to, Final Fantasy lunged at his target, dashing to the side to avoid the laser being fired at him. "Stupid piece of junk. I'll knock you all down!," he called out as he slashed at the Dalek, the momentum of the blow being enough to not only slice off the eye stalk, but also to bend the laser cannon in an unusable shape. ...That's it? I expected more of them. Do they have a second form or something? FF figured he'd ask DW about that later; right now he still had enemies to slay.

Beatles — Tossed Outside

The Beatles closed his eyes and braced himself as he waited for RvB to respond, anticipating the worst… only to hesitantly open his eyes again in confusion when RvB finally did speak. "Huh? Wait, what are you- gah!" And then RvB grabbed onto him with his plunger arm and dragged him outside as the Beatles struggled to free himself. And the next thing he knew, he'd been tossed out onto the grass outside.

"Ugh… I knew he was unpredictable, but…" the Beatles muttered from his position on the ground. Then he looked up, and saw the axe-wielding adventurer standing over him. "Ah! D-d-don't!" he stuttered, still more than a bit jumpy as he flinched and scrambled to his feet. "Ahaha, I'm friendly, I swear!" he told her nervously. "It's just the canned nut over there you should be worried abou- wait, is that a bass guitar you've fancied into a weapon?" he asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. "Or… or is that a weapon you've fancied into a bass?" he mused. "Bah, in any case! I'd be careful around the bloke in the tin can if I were you." he warned, leaning in closer to whisper to her. "He's a menace — he even threatened to kill me a moment ago! — and he's apparently not quite as hostile as I thought, but he's still a complete wild card, so- …" he cut himself off as he glanced past AT and noticed the two other fandoms in the area.

"Ah, yes! Sorry, I almost forgot you two were here — you'll have to forgive me, it's been a very long day…" he sighed in exhaustion. "Anyway, as I was saying…" he continued, going on to repeat the same information he'd just relayed to AT.