TT-The next move?

TT wasn't sure the groups plan just listened and being the concern for the goblin decided to get to work while the others discussed ideas. "Before this takes to much focus being it seems a little more than just well something easy to try and patch up. May I suggest some searching the air while any who might can search on land do that as well? I could try seeing about any scents as a dog or once I'm maybe done here if you don't immediately need my help. I could levitate up to find you all and learn any farther plans." Teen Titan suggested her voice had gone from cheerful to a monotone sounding except she was only offering ideas to the group. Possible another thing to do with her focus on why her voice might not seem to cheerful at the moment.

TT's hands began to have a faint glow as she began to focus more on her work. She did whisper a metron as she began to try and fully heal the goblin. His bleeding seemed to slow to go with the few bruises TT already had cleared up somewhat. Saving the goblin still looked like it could be a lost cause if things didn't look better for the 'carbon copy'.

Final Fantasy -- Game Over pending?

As much as Final Fantasy wanted to focus on the battle, Sherlock's yammering was practically impossible to ignore. What was he talking about anyway? ...The TARDIS was stolen? But how? Somehow Final Fantasy doubted that The Beatles would do something as insane as hijacking the TARDIS, and somehow FF doubted that the Doctor would allow non-Fandoms to take over his ship just like that - heck, even Fandoms would be a stretch. Which left only one other option...
"Oh, Yevon, no... Doctor, call the TARD- NO!" While the RPG Fandom was distracted, the battle had taken a turn for the worse. For one, the Daleks were now accompanied by about a dozen Cybermen. Wait a minute... Didn't Doctor Who say something about those two being enemies?, the RPG fandom thought, a thought that was almost immediately confirmed by Doctor Who's disbelief at the two robotic species's alliance. Yet at the same time, it was obvious that the two were more interested in killing them than in killing each other. But then why...
Final Fantasy couldn't figure it out. Not to mention that there were more pressing issues at the moment. Fire Emblem was injured and Sherlock was... well, being Sherlock. Which left Doctor Who, Dragon Age and Final Fantasy himself, only the latter two of which seemed to have any real combat abilities. "Damn, there's way too many of them. Sherlock, grab Fire Emblem and get some cover! Dragon Age, to my side," the RPG fandom cried out some orders. "Doctor, your call. Do we keep fighting, or should we go for a strategic retreat?"

Last edited:
Kagerou Project: No Help at All

Kagerou could only watch in awe as Pokemon and Wizard 101 began their attack. "A-Amazing!" he whispered, eyes wide with said amazement. They were just like heroes! And then he promptly remembered where exactly he was. "I- Um- I..." He fidgeted uncomfortably as he watched them make their moves. "I...don't think I can fight? O-Oh! But-But I have these eye abilities and..." He drifted off, unsure of what to say next. "Maybe...Maybe that could help- No, no using them, remember?" he muttered to himself, shaking his head. But considering where he was... "...I-If you need help, I-I'll-I'll use my eye abilities, oh god I don't want to..." he groaned, edging back a bit.

Apparently the group of adventurers refused to back off -- in fact, their numbers were only growing. Scare tactics proving to be useless, the monsters took a more violent approach to ward off the intruders. First off was the stingray again, who repeated its previous attack. This time, however, the biting liquid was aimed directly at Wizard 101 rather than in front of her feet.

The red rabbit still tried to stay away from the actual battle, but wasn't actually doing nothing at all anymore. A few small blue-white sparkles gathered around the beast, then flew towards the twin-headed lizard, which was still reeling from the powerful blow Ampharos dealt him. As the sparkles reached him, the monster's wounds seemed to lessen a bit, and the yellow electric sparks that were still crawling across its boddy dissipated. Moments later, it too leapt at its agressor, front jaws opened wide in an obvious attempt to bite the Ampharos.

Finally, the portal demon at the base of the tower continued its strategy of trying to weaken the adventurers.

Wizard 101 - Battle at the Base of the Tower

She tried to dodge the next acid attack, but she reacted too slow and some of it got on her feet. She winced in pain and let out a little cough, but then shook off the pain. Thanks to her magic her clothes were fine, but the damage had been done.

She couldn't waste any more time setting up, it was time to attack. She looked at her pips. One power pips, two normal pips. Plenty enough to go on the offensive. She chose the Storm Shark in her hand and started to cast it. "Please don't fizzle, please don't fizzle, please don't fizzle..." she murmured under her breath, which she then held a moment later. Despite the accuracy boost her equipment gave her, fizzles were still possible.

But thankfully, the spell went through! She smiled wide as the spell was cast.

The ground underneath her and the stingray suddenly changed to look like stormy water. A purple-ish gray shark fin rose up out of the water, moved in a circle, then slipped back under the surface. The Storm trap around the stingray and the Storm Blade around her both stopped in place, shook for a moment, then disappeared. The spell's power was now amplified. A moment later, the shark dove up out of the water, chomping at the stingray before flopping back to the ground and disappearing under the waves once more.

She clenched her empty fist tight in the air. "Yes!" She waited a moment to see how badly the creature was affected before she made another move.

Pokemon- Ampharos vs. The two headed lizard

Pokemon frowned as her enemy was healed. She was sure she would have to do something about that bunny thing sooner or later.

"Amphy, Thunder Punch." PKMN commanded with a frown. The electric type gave a small murmur as je curled his fin into a fist and threw it forward as electricity boumced of his arm and formed a ball at the end of it, aiming right for the enemies gaping jaws!

If Amphy did get bit, the Ampharos' gems would glow and blink faintly out of distress out of reflex.

Kagerou Project: Look Me in the Eye

"U-Um..." Things were flip flopping from good to bad and Kagerou couldn't tell if any of them needed help at all. He spotted the bunny doing something, though, what was it? He got his answer when he saw blue sparkles surround the...two headed...lizard thing... "Erk." He moved closer to Wizard 101, not wanting to be near the twin headed lizard. "N-Need help? I..." He wracked his brains for something to say, or maybe an ability to use. Which one would be good, though? Which... He spotted the bunny again and decided to do a little freezing. "Locking Eyes," he said, his eyes turning red. Hopefully that will cause the bunny to stop moving for, oh, about ten seconds should be good enough, right?

Minecraft- Well, this is awkward

Minecraft sighed as her question was left unanswered. Time to take it into her own hands. It looked as if the rabbit was healing the other animals. Fortunately, Minecraft had plenty of experience with these kinds of things. She gripped her sword tighter as she skirted around Kagerou, Ralph close behind. Looks like he would be holding it still, which was useful....hopefully. Freezing eyes sounded suspiciously statue-like.

Time for the bunny to die.

She wasn't sure how many hits she'd need to deal to the rabbit to get it to die....but that wasn't a problem. She'd just hack at it till it died as she did with anything else.

The random Goblin -- Not dying?

Slowly but surely, the bleeding effect was sapping the Goblin's HP down to zero. Just before it reached this critical value, the healing energy from TT's spell reached the poor critter, stopping the bleeding and raising its HP to a more reasonable level. Sadly for the Goblin in question, the healing spell was not potent enough to also restore his arms, leaving him with two useless stumps. Well, at least the threat of a horrible and very gory death was averted, so that was a good thing. Still though, the poor critter was barely even conscious...

Exdeath's minions -- As if Random Encounters could ever hope to win :P

Slightly confused but unfettered by W101's apparent lack of action, the stingray once again leapt into the air for another acid spray attack. At that exact moment, the shark summon yanked the stingray out of the air, causing its acid spray to fly outwards in a wide arc. The resulting 'attack' was much more diffused and as such much less lethal, but would still hurt anything it would happen to hit. As for the stingray itself though, it disappeared in a red mist upon impact with the water/ground.

Meanwhile, the battle between Ampharos and the twin-headed lizard didn't go quite as flawless. Ampharos' aim for the beast's jaws was true, but the electric current and the resulting muscle spasms lead to the beast slamming its jaws on the sheep Pokémon's arm, leaving both combatants injured. As the electric surge faded away, the jaw muscles started to relax too, but the monster was not quite down for the count yet. Now much closer, the beast quickly leapt at Ampharos for another attack.

As for the red rabbit, the poor thing didn't stand a chance. Due to the combined efforts of Kagerou and Minecraft, its Evasion was set to zero, causing every hit to land home. The first strike injured the beast, the second one crippled it and the third one caused it to disappear in a red puff. The flow of battle was obviously going in favour of the Fandoms, with two of their enemies down, a third one injured and the last one incapable of doing a whole lot of its own. even so, though, one should not count one's Exp Points before killing all the enemies... That last monster, the portal demon at Exdeath's Tower's wall? It fired off a focused greenish wave of energy at Minecraft, which if it hit would quickly (but temporarily) reduce its targets power.

Pokemon-Amphy, the poor baby

Amphy's gems were glowing and blinking in a form of SOS, the eletric type distraught as the creature came at him yet again.

"Dragon Pulse." Pokemon said without hesitation as she looked through her bag for a Hyper Potion.

Amphy nodded and gulped before executing the dragon type attack after a brief pause.

Star Wars - The Only Hope (Council Group)

As many events were going on among an ever growing crowd, Star Wars get distracted when one of his drone's suddenly floated up to him giving a series to beeps. Star Wars eyes opened in shock afterwards and simply exclaimed to the drone "Huh? What's that? The Council is in need of assistance?" before bowing to the others and stating "It seems some new incidents have arose, and time is of the essence. I must be leaving". As he said this the Drone began to float off ahead, and rolling... Noticing this Star Wars added on "Huh... Seems one of his stabilisers are busted" before force speeding off towards the Council.

Mass Effect - Renegade Check (Other Group)

Mass Effect seemed a bit lost as Star Wars was so eager to help the council. She simply watched him run off before saying "Huh... Seems his ball is rolling", before turning her attention back to the crowd and saying "I personally couldn't give a Asari's ass about the Council though. Just a bunch of people slowing stuff down...". She paused for a moment her gaze moving up where the giant beam had been seen earlier and stated "I'd rather be investigating what's been making such a commotion. So, those who are tough enough to handle a fight are free to come along. I'd suggest the rest of you try to catch up with Star Wars though".

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Bebop - Where DID Dandy go?

"Yeah, an aerial view would be nice...", he agreed. "If there were any new additions to the city, we'd definitely be able to tell. However, you're right about the underground thing. And the other dimensions...", he sighed. "If we had a way of analyzing the dimensional disturbance left by his teleportation, maybe we could get a bead on where he went, but that's out of my realm of understanding. Astral Gates are as close as I understand to something like teleportation, and to be frank, that's just traveling through hyperspace.... Aside from that, My ship's probably still flight-worthy, but you'd have to help me right it, and we'd have to avoid taking any damage. Parts of the hull have been stripped pretty badly, and I'd have to do some welding on the back end. I'd give you an estimated time of about an hour.", He looked around the alley. "Yeah, where is Dandy? Did he take a wrong turn? Well, in any case, I think it's best if he's out of our hair while we take care of this, he's more trouble than he's worth...", he grumbled.

JoJo - Sono Chi No Sadame!

Once the beam had begun, he pulled out a cassette player, and turned it on, playing a song as he began to speak. "The Aja Gem... JoJo understood that this was his best tactic against the doctor's box.", he narrated as the beam faded. "At that crucial moment, the battle was decided. No, it wasn't his decision, it was fate, leading up to this final confrontation, that guided JoJo's will to use the Aja technique... in that instant, the battle was decided. The Aja gem had the power to wipe the box from the face of the planet, and, distracted by JoJo's irrefutable style, the box didn't think to use it's time powers to escape!", he finished, putting the stone away. "See, I knew it would wipe away that damn box, nothing can survive the Aja's power!", he exclaimed triumphantly. "Now that it's out of the way, we're all safe from it's evil time powers... just think about what could have happened if we hadn't stopped it!"

Wizard 101 - Battle at the Base of the Tower - Two Down, Two to Go!

The trap for the lizard she cast earlier with Windstorm activated, and the lizard took some extra damage from the Ampharos' electric attack. But it still wasn't enough to defeat the monster.

However, she still had something to celebrate: the monster she defeated. She jumped in the air and fistpumped, shouting "YES!" when the stingray went down. Her triumphant grin widened when she saw that another enemy--the red rabbit--was also defeated. In her mini-celebration she failed to notice that the spray of acid was raining down on the battlefield, and she took damage as some of it hit her on the head. She winced as she felt it through her hood. But she shook it off and moved her focus to one of the two remaining monsters.

She noticed the green energy wave coming towards Minecraft. Assuming that this was an attack (unaware that it was a debuff)--and a Life one because of the color, she looked in her hand for a Life Shield, which conveniently she had one of. She quickly cast it on Minecraft, hoping that the attack would be partially absorbed. A green shield with brown trim and a green leaf on the front appeared in front of Minecraft, and started slowly revolving around her.

A Dark Room - No-Longer Screaming Group - Splitting Up

"Mass Effect is going to the crash site? I will go with the group searching for Exdeath. His appearance: Male, light blue armor, spiked shoulder pads and helmet, light blue cape, black inside, golden blade with spikes near the guard. He had a giant machine with him. May or may not have that with him still."

Submachine - Now What? - DID YOU SAY TELEPORTATION????

"If we had a way of analyzing the dimensional disturbance left by his teleportation, maybe we could get a bead on where he went, but that's out of my realm of understanding."
Sub immediately perked up at Bebop's words. "Analyzing the dimensional disturbance left by his teleportation..." He looked down and put his hand on his chin. "Hm... That sounds like my area of expertise, but can I do that....?" He thought hard for a moment then picked up his head, smile on his face. "Yes! That's definitely something I can do! I've never really had to analyze a teleportation spot, and it will probably take a lot out of me, but with my arm, my gem, and my watch, I should be able to figure it out and do it without any complications."

Reactions: Takumi
Trigun — Wait, we have a plan now?

"Hmm. I guess we could try that." Trigun replied as TT suggested sniffing the thief out as a cat or dog. "But wait — teleportation wouldn't leave a scent trail, would it?" Then Bebop suggested 'analyzing the dimensional disturbance left by his teleportation'. Trigun didn't have very much expertise in that field, but apparently Submachine did. "Oh, you can do that?" Trigun spoke up. "That sounds great! Let's try it, then!"

Sonic — Approaching Eggdeath's Tower

As if the scene of Exdeath's tower wasn't already crazy enough — it had apparently attracted other thrill-seekers to join the party. The pitter-patter of fast-moving feet became audible in the distance as the iconic blue blur himself came running in on the action. Looking to get brought up-to-speed on the situation (no pun intended), Sonic approached whichever fandoms caught his eye first — which happened to be Wizard101 and Kagerou.

"Hey! What's going on over- woah!" Sonic skid to a halt as acid suddenly rained down from above. He had just barely stopped in time to avoid being sprayed, but apparently the fandom in front of him wasn't quite so lucky. "Woah, are you ok?" he asked Wizard101, although she didn't seem to be too badly hurt. "Anyway, I uh — I was just going to ask, what's going on over here?" Sonic spoke up, directing his question mainly at Kagerou as Wizard101 seemed to be busy. "And what is… that…" he asked, pointing at the demon head emerging from the portal-to-hell embedded in the side of one of the tower's walls. "Is that where all the monsters are coming from, or-" he paused mid-sentence as he heard the sound of an attack being called out. Looking in the direction of the sound, he saw Ampharos locked in combat with the double-gator creature — and he wasn't sure that either of them could withstand another attack.

"Hold that thought!" Sonic told Kagerou as he rolled into a spindash, swiftly racing over there and placing himself between Ampharos and the attacker. Sonic leapt into the air, then came back down with a homing attack directed at the creature's snout. After the hit, he landed in front of Ampharos and its trainer, skidding along the ground a short distance. He stood protectively in front of them, keeping his fists raised, ready to combat the creature if it was still willing to attack again.

"You guys look like you've had it!" Sonic called out over his shoulder, grinning confidently as he prepared to finish off the beast, himself. "I'll take it from here!" he exclaimed. Then he did a very brief double-take as he finally recognized the fandom standing behind him, but he immediately re-directed his gaze back at the monster so as to not let his surprise show. He wouldn't look nearly as cool if he did. Also, if he allowed himself to get distracted, then he might get chomped on by a ridiculous blue lizard, which would also be very un-cool.

Reactions: Takumi
TT-healing goblin but ready to move soon

Teen Titan listened well to the best of her ability. She was putting most of her focus and energy into healing the poor goblin. Soon her eyes returned to a normal color for those who might see them from under her mask. "Alright well it can depend on and it's unlikely but I had picked up more than the goblins scent when arriving." She replied. "However if there is someone with a better idea that's fine. Sorry I may had missed it I only heard what I could while trying to heal the goblin best to my ability. I would had suggested teleportation myself but I don't know the location for one and two I need to rest a bit before dinging something that big." TT spoke to the group. "Sorry um for not being more help than the minor healing spells... But I think the goblin may be okay." Teen Titan finished she kind of hoped she understood most of everything even with her mind's short absence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minecraft- That's a lot of green...

Minecraft's eyes widened as she saw the green stuff coming at her and she jumped back, yelling for Ralph to get out of the way. He tried, but unfortunately the energy hit him before Wizard101's shield came and he collapsed in his tracks. The fandom winced at her dog's pained bark, blocking with her sword and waiting for whatever was in the green to hit her.....but it didn't.

She paused and opened one eye to see a shield revolving around her, dispelling most of the energy as it did. Hm. She grinned. Now that was nifty. She still felt a little weak at the knees, but that was fine. She could still fight. The shield had a little too much green for her liking, but the brown trim did it justice. She whistled, and a staggering tamed wolf came limping from the energy cloud and into the safety of the shield. Once the cloud was depleted, Minecraft charged forward at the two headed gator thing, sword gripped tightly and Ralph limping at her side, eager to help as ever.

....and then Sonic attacked it.

Well, that was convenient. Minecraft twirled her sword in her hand and watched the battle carefully for any opportunity to help. But it looked like Sonic had it under control for the most part. Plus, she still felt a little weak, and if she didn't have to fight, the better it would be for her to gain her strength back.

Last edited:
Pokemon- A familiar face among the chaos

Amphy the Ampharos was glad that someone came to help but was a bit spooked when the other Fandom appeared so suddenly. He looked at the two-tailed fandom before looking to his trainer who was looking at something else and it turned out ahe was trying to catch a Kanghastan. Yhe electric type made a small noise to grab her attention. After the girl had caught the pocket monster she turned to the electric type and gave an apologetic look as she pulled out a Hyper potion from her bag and began to apply the spray to his wounds which helped him gain some health, though it didn't seem like a lot.

When the fandom that came to help spoke though, Pokemon looked up from her task and couldn't help but find him familiar. Petting the electric type she gave Sonic a grin, even though he may not have seen it he'd probably be able to tell by her tone that she was grinning.

"Thanks for the help. Watch out for that things bite though." she said as a form of heads up.

Kagerou Project: Suddenly, People!

Kagerou let out a startled yelp as Minecraft went right past him to take on the bunny rabbit. "How did- When did- What?!" he gasped, feeling the need to hide from the outside world that was far too alien for his liking. The blue person with multiple tails didn't help his anxiety one bit. "Where are all these people coming from? ...I didn't use my Drawing Eyes ability did I?" he wondered out loud as he shook his head. Not likely, he was usually careful with that kind of thing. Still, where did all these people come from? It seemed too out there for people to just randomly congregate at one location.

Exdeath's minions -- Victory theme? Well, almost, anyways...

Wizard 101's Life Shield ended up blocking a decent chunk of the attack-that-wasn't-an-attack, although the imperfect match of the shield ended up letting quite a bit of the wave through. The end result was that Minecraft's 'levels' weren't quite as crippled as they could be, but she and her dog would still feel a decent bit weaker for a while.

Meanwhile, somewhere nearby; though the blast from Dragon Pulse struck the Twin Lizard right in the face (or, well, one of them at least), the momentum of the attack was not completely eliminated. As a result, the beast still slammed into the electric sheep, albeit without any chomping this time. Instinctively knowing that it might have bitten a bit more than it can chew (not that it ever chewed on anything period, but details), the creature tried one last desperate lung at the Ampharos to finish it off before it could be finished in turn. Luckily for the Ampharos, its masters negligence was compensated by the timely arrival of Sonic, who struck the beast right on the kisser. That last hit was just too much for the Twin Lizard. Staggering away from its opponents, the beast let out one last screech before sinking through its legs, at which point it stopped moving.

At this point, the only creature that was left was the portal demon at the tower's base, which considering it was outnumbered by 6 to 1 or something had a very big problem indeed... Normally it would've ran away at this point, but Exdeath's will made this impossible. Instead, it flung another one of its green delevel spells, this time aimed at Kagerou Project.

Last edited: