Family of a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Im going to try to finish some of my characters tomorrow (sorry I didn't get a chance to get on today) ... As well as reply to our 1x1

Im going to try to finish some of my characters tomorrow (sorry I didn't get a chance to get on today) ... As well as reply to our 1x1
your good just let me know when your done

The characters I've used before are done <Tia, Teddy, Toby, Killian> ... the other five are still a major WIP

The characters I've used before are done <Tia, Teddy, Toby, Killian> ... the other five are still a major WIP
I will look at them in a sec dear I have been dealing with so much Shit I am about to snap and slap someone for the hell of it. And I have a migraine that won't leave me the f alone

message me if you want, you know I'm always available to listen and help any way I can <3

I lost our pm shoot me a quick hey

they are accepted will wait on others

thanks and yeah I will probably start it tonight

@Charlie Vasilyev yes it is :) ... Actually the fc (Samantha barks) was eponine in the movie... I tend to do that a lot, make characters that are very similar/based off a character from a book/movie/musical (I have a princess Anna and Percy Jackson/Logan lerman type characters ... And a few others as well)

@Charlie Vasilyev yes it is :) ... Actually the fc (Samantha barks) was eponine in the movie... I tend to do that a lot, make characters that are very similar/based off a character from a book/movie/musical (I have a princess Anna and Percy Jackson/Logan lerman type characters ... And a few others as well)
Yeah I saw the movie. She played Eponine on either Broadway or at West End too I believe.

I've seen the play too, but Eponine was played by a different girl in the one I saw.

I've only ever seen the movie ;)

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
--------------------------------------------------------
Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
none
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
males
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
none/ none
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
NewYork
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
New York winter home in a abandoned wearhouse
Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
4/4 , January 10th
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
unknown
Phalanx
Pᴇᴛs
none
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
highlight traits for your going to do paragraphs if not 4+ and 4- min
Lɪᴋᴇs
Running
playing
rough housing
stealing
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
People
people not the family
cats
cops
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Reading
running
playing
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
charming
Manipulative
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Family
pride
Fᴇᴀʀs
Loosing one another
loosing the family
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
red/blue
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
none
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
dogs
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Parents left them in an alley way, they didn't want them. They were found by the family and taken in only a few months ago one of the newer family members.

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
What they are wearing
jeans, shirts, shoes, and Jackets
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
blue
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
blonde short hair
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
4'5
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
skinny
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
none
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
none
Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
dad
The twins are 4'5" at 4 years old? Is that really tall...the average 4 year old is 3'4"(According to the internet). :-P But hey maybe they're tall people.

I could just think it's super tall cause I didn't hit 4'5" until I was like 10.... :-P

The twins are 4'5" at 4 years old? Is that really tall...the average 4 year old is 3'4"(According to the internet). :-P But hey maybe they're tall people.

I could just think it's super tall cause I didn't hit 4'5" until I was like 10.... :-P
I don't think that's tall, but that's only cause I was 4'7" when I was four...yeah parents are giants

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I have seen all

you must be short as heck then I hit that at 5 and once again not real life

eh hem. Here I'll put it in pretty colors hope that helps.
This is a Rp. Not real life
Now suggestion before any new comments about my characters or any one elses. read color. Nicest thing I can do for you man. Also just because you didn't hit that doesn't mean others didn't, should of seen my brother. Tall mother fucker. not being mean or insulting. If I offended sorry but I have a problem with being to brutally honest.​

Status
Not open for further replies.