Family of a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen all

you must be short as heck then I hit that at 5 and once again not real life

eh hem. Here I'll put it in pretty colors hope that helps.
This is a Rp. Not real life
Now suggestion before any new comments about my characters or any one elses. read color. Nicest thing I can do for you man. Also just because you didn't hit that doesn't mean others didn't, should of seen my brother. Tall mother fucker. not being mean or insulting. If I offended sorry but I have a problem with being to brutally honest.​

Well yeah...I am pretty short....

I looked it up though and it said the average was 3'4"... I dunno maybe being over 4 feet tall at 4 is normal. Sorry if I annoyed you or anything, I didn't mean too I'm pretty honest myself and if something seems odd too me I generally say it.

You didn't insult me at all by the way. I'm pretty chill, I guess I was just confused.

My siblings are pretty tall(I don't remember how tall they were at 4, but there's a picture of me and my little brother where I'm 4 and he's 2 and he's taller than I was if that gives you an idea of my prospective so to speak) so maybe I should've expected it was normal.

my brother passed the norm at 3

my brother passed the norm at 3
I was adopted into a tall family and I'm small(Can't get above 5 feet without like shoes... :-P :-( ) so my 'normal height' ideas are off.

Your 4 year olds are taller than my 11 year old character. Which kinda makes sense, Bulgarian/Eastern European orphans are extremely malnourished and tend to turn out small.

Is my height for my other to characters off? (Please tell me if it is. I just looked up the averages and put them around that range, but since obvious the site I used from wrong about the height of a 4 year old I don't know anymore)

I am 5'8 I am really tall for a girl Normal is 5'4

@Scorpio Queen. I changed Kiri's height and weight. Indians tend to be shorter than Americans/Europeans(I read 5 ft is the average for a fully grown woman) I put it at a lower height. Does it look a little more normal?

And for Cub...is he abnormally short? I wanted him to b e a little under average, but not like super short.

their fine

• Thank You
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
I was adopted into a tall family and I'm small(Can't get above 5 feet without like shoes... :-P :-( ) so my 'normal height' ideas are off.

Your 4 year olds are taller than my 11 year old character. Which kinda makes sense, Bulgarian/Eastern European orphans are extremely malnourished and tend to turn out small.

Is my height for my other to characters off? (Please tell me if it is. I just looked up the averages and put them around that range, but since obvious the site I used from wrong about the height of a 4 year old I don't know anymore)

If it helps, I'm also short (5'2) ... And I wasn't that tall as a four year old either. I think I only reached 4ft around 7 or 8

damn, short people my whole family are tall fuckers

damn, short people my whole family are tall fuckers
I feel it. I'm the only one in my family that can't dunk a basketball on a tall hoop, but that's only cause I am an inch away from it. However I still am growing, and my doctors said I should stop around 6'0"

I feel it. I'm the only one in my family that can't dunk a basketball on a tall hoop, but that's only cause I am an inch away from it. However I still am growing, and my doctors said I should stop around 6'0"
Jesus Christ damn

Reactions: HEX
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I can dunk a basketball in one of those kiddie hoops you give your toddler. :-) :-P

Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev

shiloh_fernandez.jpg

∞Full Name ∞
Caito Gregory Ferguson
--------------------------------------------------------
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜
Cai , Boss Man , Father
↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜
Male
↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
N/A
↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
New York City - Upper East Side
↝ Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
New York winter home in a abandoned wearhouse
↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
23 , December 24th
↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜

Elliot and Rebecca Ferguson - Parents - Alive
and just put plus the Family Family name coming
↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜
Russell - Shepard Mix - Two Year's Old
↝ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ↜
N/A
✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜
Daring ~ is well known for not having a issue in trying anything thrown his way. One idea or suggestion given and he'll take it on head first without a second thought.

Quick Anger - He easily blows when people offend or challenge him.. He will fight without a second thought and only a few close to him know how to calm him down or prevent it.

Honest ~ He has never believed in holding anything back... If he has an issue or anything with you he'll make sure to make it known. Especially when his authority is tested.

Flirtatious ~ He can't help it... One could say it is a hobby of his to make every girl blush and stutter for him without being serious about them.. Harmless play eh and a great way to be showered with money. ~ Downside to him.

Charming ~ He has a charm unmatched by any. He can work his way out of any situation once he turns on his suave way's.

Silver Tongued ~ He is extremely quick witted and loves to be challenged when other's go at him.

Intelligent ~ He isn't just a pretty boy , he has a very high IQ and has never received a failing grade once in his life. He likes to achieve and achieve high he does.

Protective ~ He won't let anyone harm or say anything to those he care's for... He isn't stone cold but if you mess with those people he will show no restraint against you.

Kind ~ If your close to him you will see his kind side.

Caring ~ You can always depend on him to be there for you even when you think you've done your worst or been the worse. he likes to help and hear people out whenever they ask.
↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜

Parties/Football/Sports/Swords/Women/Maroon5/Sushi/dancing/salty things/video games/running/Car's/motorcycles/traveling/his Mom/dogs/Caramel/apples/Snapchat/Electronics/Music/Fall Out Boy/Game of thrones/Ships/Hiking/Mountain's/Parks/ Long run's/Suits/Japanese food/ Chess/TV/Action movies/Kissing/Romantic things/Kids
↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
Father - Meeting new people - Cops - Liars
↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜
Running , Reading , Writing , Swimming - Riding his motorcycle
↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜
Guitar and Singing
↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
The Family
His Real sister.
A secret of his he has never told anyone.
His girl

↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
Losing his newfound family.
Abandoning them for his real family.
Moving On.

↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Navy Blue
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
Spicy Ramen with Shrimp
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
Horse
↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜
↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜
optional only if you put it in rp
Not optional please put what made you wind up joining the family and being on the streets, how you came to the family?
tumblr_mkeffinJeg1s63swko1_500.gif

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
↝ What they are wearing ↜

He is often found wearing a simple pair of jeans matched by a rugged old jean jacket and a pair of boots. He on occasion will be caught wearing a pair of sweats and loose fitting shirt. He is never found without a set of dog tags around his neck with a ring strung beside them. Neutral colored clothes are what he will wear often.
↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Baby Blue
↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜
Dark Brown - Shaggy - Smells of Lemon and Cologne
↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
Tanned
↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
6'1
↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
218 lbs
↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
Athletic - Well toned - Lean
↝ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ↜
↝ Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs ↜
Tattoo's: One
Piercings: Small Silver hoop in right ear.
↝ Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ↜
which biological parent your character('s) resemble
His Mother

001ec979096315a07eff57.jpg

∞Full Name ∞
Detective Sun - Ri Fujioka
--------------------------------------------------------
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜
Sunny and Riri
↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜

Female
↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
N/A
↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Tokyo , Japan
↝ Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
Upper East Side , New York
↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
25 , August 8th
↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜

Hanako Fujioka - Mother - Alive
Jang Fujioka - Father - Alive
Eli Fujioka - Little Sister - Alive
↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜

Roland and Aria - German Shepards - 5 year's old
Kaya - Purebred Husky - 2 year's old
↝ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ↜
Speaks four different languages.
Was engaged three year's ago in Japan but took off to pursue a better and happier life in America.

fan-bingbing-profile.jpg

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜

Hidden:
has never been truly good at expressing her feelings yet... Has never had anyone to.
She doesn't wish to pile those burdens on another and has never experienced the thing they call , " Love" To her it is a foreign thing that she could fail at in the emotion's department.. Many a wall held up to keep from letting herself become exposed. Yet , wants to be in love and have a family of her own.

Dead Honest:
Don't expect her to cover up and keep things all peachy.. She keeps things real and honest.. If you can't than don't doubt that she won't call you out for it.

Adaptable:
If thrown into something new or unfamiliar.
She can easily adjust and make do in the situation at hand due to her father's training.

Generous:
If she see's another suffering she will without hesitation take a stand and do what she can.

Caring ~ You can always depend on her to be there for you even when you think you've done your worst or been the worse. She likes to help and hear people out whenever they ask.

Natural Leader ~ She has natural leader skills and often leads her classmates with her head held high and positive attitude.

Determined ~ She is always determined to live her life to the fullest and put other's hearts before that of her very own.

Stubborn ~ Much like her mother and father , she refuses to give up on anything or break hope in people she see's a chance in.

Smartass ~ She does have an issue with making rude or toying comments to others just to see what she can spark within them.

Flirtatious ~ She can often be flirty it just comes naturally to her.

Intelligent ~ Another gift she picked up from her mother was her brain's. She is highly dedicated to her learning and being the best she can be.

Charming ~ She knows how to charm the pants off people with a flutter of her lashes and well spoken words.

↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜
Dancing , Running , Swimming , Horseback Riding , Sketching , Playing the piano , Gymnastics , Shopping , Volleyball
Being Outside , Visiting Cafes , Work , Meeting new people , Partying , Volunteering , Traveling , Her Partner , Helping other's
↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
Criminals , Liars , Cheaters , Celery
↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜

Running , Horseback Riding , Painting , Cooking , Gun range practice , Martial Arts
↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜
Singing , Helping other's , Piano
↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
Children

Her Partner
The fear of great hights.

↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
Losing someone she loves or has fallen in love with.
Her parents hating her.

↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Ruby Red
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
Shrimp Scampi
↝ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
Tiger
↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜
↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜

Will tell throughout.
tumblr_myn1rw3Nlx1rfjlmgo1_500.jpg

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
↝ What they are wearing ↜

Modern Day Fashionable Clothing - She may be a detective but that does not hinder her from dressing nicely and keeping up to style on all things. Often for work she will either wear a fancy dress suit and or a pair of jeans matched by that of boots and a leather jacket. At home and about her clothes vary on different levels.
↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Emerald Green
↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜
Dark Black , Thick , Wavy and soft , smells of Honey and Rose
↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
Porcelain
↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
5'8
↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
121 lbs
↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
Petite - Athletic Build