Family of a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have a code for that. @~Happily.Ever.After~ is posting it though. :-P If you want I can code your form too if you private message me the pics you want.

I edited it is it good now?
yes accepted, put her up in a minute on characters.

I would take you up on that but I want learn to do it, I hate not being able to do it myself

@Scorpio Queen

the only things you have to change are the things in caps. If the words are separated with a / choose one of the words and erase the others
Code:
[div="padding: 8px; margin: 10px; border: 15px double #COLOR_HERE; border-radius: 25px; background-image/COLOR: url(URL HERE);""hr="border: 2px solid black"][fieldbox=WORDS - NO COMMAS, #COLOR_HERE, SOLID/DASHED/DOTTED, 50, TEXT FONT]

my CS' will be at least partially finished by midnight est

if you want the different coding I use for IC I can pm that to you too

this link should help too

@Scorpio Queen

the only things you have to change are the things in caps. If the words are separated with a / choose one of the words and erase the others
Code:
[div="padding: 8px; margin: 10px; border: 15px double #COLOR_HERE; border-radius: 25px; background-image/COLOR: url(URL HERE);""hr="border: 2px solid black"][fieldbox=WORDS - NO COMMAS, #COLOR_HERE, SOLID/DASHED/DOTTED, 50, TEXT FONT]

my CS' will be at least partially finished by midnight est

wait what in the world, holy coding.

alright that's fine just one?

Oh that works better

yeah if I have a problem I will ask

no, I'm probably going to put the nine characters you liked in :3 ... that was probably a typo

Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
yeah we do a lot normally
Oh...I feel very inadequate all of a sudden. :-P I can probably attempt 3-4 characters if that would be better? I don't mind, it'll be a challenge(Which sounds lame next to y'all's nine characters, but I''m not that good.)

Oh...I feel very inadequate all of a sudden. :-P I can probably attempt 3-4 characters if that would be better? I don't mind, it'll be a challenge(Which sounds lame next to y'all's nine characters, but I''m not that good.)
You don't have to we just do it cause we can we are use to it

Wait your putting in nine characters? Wow... :-P
yeah, normally I have 8 to 20 characters, give or take a few. It's a nice challenge and really helps to build up your character making techniques :3
You don't have to we just do it cause we can we are use to it
Like Scorpio said, don't feel bad. We've been rping together for a while so we're just really used to it

[spoili]
images

[/spoili]

∞Full Name ∞
Lilith Amelia Harvey

↝ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs ↜
Lily

↝ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↜
Female

↝ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs ↜
None

↝ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
London, England

↝ Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ↜
New York winter home, in an abandoned warehouse

↝ Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ↜
21 December, 17 years

↝ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↜
Her biological parents are deceased, and she has three siblings who are all in care with no contact

↝ Pᴇᴛs ↜
None

↝ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↜
She is quite shy, and prefers to keep herself to herself, although she is very open towards people she is close with. She can sometimes come across as rude, or harsh, but that is because she is bluntly honest at all times, and hates sugarcoating or avoiding the point. She is non-confrontational, although once she is in an argument, she is relentless to the point where she will not back down until someone else is forced to resolve the issue or the other person backs down. She is quite intelligent, and is very creative, inspired by her love for the sciences and art.

↝ Lɪᴋᴇs ↜
Art, stargazing, science, reading, maths

↝ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↜
Sleeping, liars, mice

↝ Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs ↜
Stargazing, reading, photography, drawing

↝ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ↜
Photography, drawing, painting

↝ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↜
She is often too shy to function; if someone she has never met before interacts with her, she virtually freezes up. She is also very judgemental, which means that she can come across as unfriendly or unlikeable, in spite of the fact that she is merely overprotective.

↝ Fᴇᴀʀs ↜
She has an irrational fear of dirt and mice.

↝ Fᴀᴠᴏuʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Her favourite colour is red.

↝ Fᴀᴠᴏuʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ ↜
Her favourite food is sushi.

↝ Fᴀᴠᴏuʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
Her favourite animals are snakes and spiders.

↝ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ↜

↝ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↜
Her parents died in a car crash, and her older siblings went to live with their uncle and aunt. Her uncle put her up for adoption as a baby, and her adoptive parents so happened to be rather wealthy. They sent her to a boarding school where she did an art course, until her adoptive parents divorced. Moving to New York from London aged sixteen, she soon found herself homeless and penniless, turning to the family when they spotted her in need at church.

↝ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ↜
Brown

↝ Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ↜
Long and straight with waves; brunette

↝ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ↜
Not pale, not dark

↝ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
5'6"

↝ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↜
57kg

↝ Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ ↜
Slim

↝ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ↜
Birthmark on her left shoulder, freckles

↝ Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs ↜
None

↝ Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ↜
Since both her parents died when she was an infant and she has no photographs of them, she has no idea what her parents even looked like yet alone which she resembles.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I will assume that's a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.