Family of a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so question for the masses should I do a setting post or characters
You can always combine them a bit. Do a small paragraph detailing the setting for now and then do your characters (or just a few of them)

I should have all my characters done by wednesday afternoon at the latest (supposing Diana doesn't shut the site down to re-convert everything)

I should have all my characters done by wednesday afternoon at the latest (supposing Diana doesn't shut the site down to re-convert everything)
okay don't forget our rp doll

I know, that response should be up either later tonight or tomorrow :) <I have a lotta crap to catch up on...>

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I thought mine was accepted? I mean I added in the history that you asked for.

I finished Alexis, Vivienne and Tatiana as well ... I will probably finish Emberlynn and Kassidy later tonight or tomorrow :)

I finished my characters, will post in the IC later or tomorrow :3

• Love
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Nathan_Fillion_as_Joey.png

Jonathan Peter McAlister
Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Johnny Mac/Mac/JP
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Male
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
Asthma and Right shoulder injury
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Chicago, IL.
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ New York winter home in an abandoned wearhouse

Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
21 January 26
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Calvin and Marge both deceased
Pᴇᴛs 0
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
JP injuried his shoulder escaping Boarding School

Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Focused: When there is a job to be done JP is focused on getting it done
Perfectionist: In the kind of world that he lives in now with the family JP knows that leaving anything to chance is the surest way of getting caught, so he leaves nothing to chance.
Fearless: JP figures he should've died at least a dozen times already, so he ain't afraid of death. He's more afraid of something happening to the family
Loyal: This family is all that he has left so JP will do whatever he has to in order for it to stay intact.
Quick wit: JP is very fast in thinking on his feet with a one liner.

Lɪᴋᴇs
Being with the family, venturing outside, learning, anything physical
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Disloyalty, liars, hypocrites, greed.
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Working out, reading, music.
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
Strategy/Planning and speedster.
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Thinks too much and believes he's the smartest person in the room.
Fᴇᴀʀs
Something will happen to the family and he will fail.

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Blue
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Anything Italian
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Cats
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Jonathan was born into a life of privilege on the Upper West side of Chicago. His father Calvin was a big time stock investor and his mother Marge was very much in love with the lifestyle that wealth afforded her. His parents loved him but they didn't really know him, because they enjoyed their own little worlds.
Jonathan was hardly ever home because his parents sent him to the Freemont Boarding School where he excelled. One day it all came crashing down. Calvin was busted by an FBI insider trading scam and there was no doubt of his guilt. The family was about to lose everything, and Marge rather than deal with the humiliation committed suicide. Calvin cut a deal where he would serve 5 years at "Club Fed". He never made it there because one of the investors he scammed managed to get past security and shot him in the head.
Jonathan knew he was on his way to Foster Care, and there was no way he was going to end up in the broken system. He was granted one last semester before he would be dismissed. At the age of 17 he knew there was no way anyone would adopt him, so he read up and did research about surviving on the streets and going off the grid. scaled the walls of the school and escaped. During the escape he fell and injured his right shoulder. He has most of the use in it, but it is in dire need of surgery.
While on his own Jonathan studied others and kept refining his hiding techniques. Eventually he made his way to New York, and was taken in by "The Family"

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
What they are wearing Blue Jeans, Leather Jacket, Black T-Shirt, and Nikes.

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Brown
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Straight Dark Brown

Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Light
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'1"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
Athletic
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
N/A

Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
A lightning bolt on his left bicep.

Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
Mother.

Nathan_Fillion_as_Joey.png

Jonathan Peter McAlister
Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Johnny Mac/Mac/JP
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Male
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
Asthma and Right shoulder injury
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Chicago, IL.
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ New York winter home in an abandoned wearhouse

Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
21 January 26
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Calvin and Marge both deceased
Pᴇᴛs 0
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
JP injuried his shoulder escaping Boarding School

Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Focused: When there is a job to be done JP is focused on getting it done
Perfectionist: In the kind of world that he lives in now with the family JP knows that leaving anything to chance is the surest way of getting caught, so he leaves nothing to chance.
Fearless: JP figures he should've died at least a dozen times already, so he ain't afraid of death. He's more afraid of something happening to the family
Loyal: This family is all that he has left so JP will do whatever he has to in order for it to stay intact.
Quick wit: JP is very fast in thinking on his feet with a one liner.

Lɪᴋᴇs
Being with the family, venturing outside, learning, anything physical
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Disloyalty, liars, hypocrites, greed.
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Working out, reading, music.
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
Strategy/Planning and speedster.
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Thinks too much and believes he's the smartest person in the room.
Fᴇᴀʀs
Something will happen to the family and he will fail.

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Blue
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Anything Italian
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Cats
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Jonathan was born into a life of privilege on the Upper West side of Chicago. His father Calvin was a big time stock investor and his mother Marge was very much in love with the lifestyle that wealth afforded her. His parents loved him but they didn't really know him, because they enjoyed their own little worlds.
Jonathan was hardly ever home because his parents sent him to the Freemont Boarding School where he excelled. One day it all came crashing down. Calvin was busted by an FBI insider trading scam and there was no doubt of his guilt. The family was about to lose everything, and Marge rather than deal with the humiliation committed suicide. Calvin cut a deal where he would serve 5 years at "Club Fed". He never made it there because one of the investors he scammed managed to get past security and shot him in the head.
Jonathan knew he was on his way to Foster Care, and there was no way he was going to end up in the broken system. He was granted one last semester before he would be dismissed. At the age of 17 he knew there was no way anyone would adopt him, so he read up and did research about surviving on the streets and going off the grid. scaled the walls of the school and escaped. During the escape he fell and injured his right shoulder. He has most of the use in it, but it is in dire need of surgery.
While on his own Jonathan studied others and kept refining his hiding techniques. Eventually he made his way to New York, and was taken in by "The Family"

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
What they are wearing Blue Jeans, Leather Jacket, Black T-Shirt, and Nikes.

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Brown
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Straight Dark Brown

Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Light
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'1"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
Athletic
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
N/A

Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
A lightning bolt on his left bicep.

Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
Mother.
Accepted

working on it now ... sorry, I didn't have a chance to post yesterday

• Love
connor+al+final.jpg

Russell Francis Nash

Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Russ/Nash/D.Nash

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Male

Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
None worth noting

Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Pittsburgh, PA.

Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
New York City Upper East-Side

Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
29/ March 6th

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Dale : Father: Judge: Alive
Allison: Mother: Museum Curator: Alive
Edward: Brother: English Professor
Megan: Sister: Reporter

Pᴇᴛs
Fish Tank with various fish.

Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Sarcastic: Uses it not only as defensive mechanism but also as way to feel people out. Although he can give it Russell can take it as well. He likes those who can keep up with him in this regard.
Obsessive: When there's a case on his desk Russell is all about the case.
Compassionate: Russell feels great empathy for those in need and does everything he can to help.
Intelligent: Russell sees the big picture in a case but also sees the details as well.
Sense of humor: Russell enjoys a good laugh and uses his sense of humor to also help in tense situations.
Honest: Russell has a code of ethics he follows, and rarely does he ever deviate from it.
Faith: Russell is a practicing Roman Catholic. However, he doesn't force his views on others but his Faith does guide him.
Confident: Russell believes that he will find a way to win in any situation.

Lɪᴋᴇs
Reading, Music, His 1966 Vintage Mustang, Meditation Sports, Working Out, His Partner, Photographs (done well), His Family, A good Margarita.

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Liars, Okra, People who don't put forth their best efforts, "Holier than thou" types.

Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Weight Training/Jogging, Playing his Sax, Photography, Reading, Sports on TV (Especially Football), Watching his fish for hours while listening to Bruce Springsteen

Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
Photography, Musician, Driving.

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Not Knowing when to let something go, and His Partner

Fᴇᴀʀs
Letting his partner down, arresting the wrong criminal

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Sapphire

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Steak Fajitas

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Fish

Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Russell was born and raised in Pittsburgh. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh and was talented enough to play in the NFL, but Russell's heart wasn't in it. He always wanted to be a cop and Russell was determined to make it with the NYPD.
He went to the Academy in New York City and graduated with Honors. Russell made Detective within a matter of 2 years and was assigned to the Danger Unit also known as "The Zombie Squad." This was the squad that went after the worse cases out there, and Russell was perfect for it. However, in his third year there Russell suffered a nervous breakdown after trying to find an abducted 7-year-old. He and his partner, at the time, were too late to save her. Bureaucratic posturing and procedures did them in. The Department determined Russell and his partner weren't to blame. That there was nothing they could've done, but Russell took it very hard.
After sometime off Russell was welcomed back to the NYPD but reassigned to another unit. One that relied more on a cerebral approach as opposed to the manic nature of "The Zombie Squad." Russell fits in with his new unit just fine and he likes his partner, so there hasn't been any residual effects of his nervous breakdown (yet).

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
What they are wearing
Most of the time Russell wears jeans, with an oxford shirt, a trench coat, and Nikes

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Hazel

Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Straight Brown

Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Olive Colored

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'2"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
Athletic

Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Has the name "Jessica" tattooed on his right ankle. The name of the girl he failed to save.

Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
His Father​

connor+al+final.jpg

Russell Francis Nash

Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Russ/Nash/D.Nash

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Male

Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
None worth noting

Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Pittsburgh, PA.

Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
New York City Upper East-Side

Aɢᴇ & Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
29/ March 6th

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Dale : Father: Judge: Alive
Allison: Mother: Museum Curator: Alive
Edward: Brother: English Professor
Megan: Sister: Reporter

Pᴇᴛs
Fish Tank with various fish.

Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Sarcastic: Uses it not only as defensive mechanism but also as way to feel people out. Although he can give it Russell can take it as well. He likes those who can keep up with him in this regard.
Obsessive: When there's a case on his desk Russell is all about the case.
Compassionate: Russell feels great empathy for those in need and does everything he can to help.
Intelligent: Russell sees the big picture in a case but also sees the details as well.
Sense of humor: Russell enjoys a good laugh and uses his sense of humor to also help in tense situations.
Honest: Russell has a code of ethics he follows, and rarely does he ever deviate from it.
Faith: Russell is a practicing Roman Catholic. However, he doesn't force his views on others but his Faith does guide him.
Confident: Russell believes that he will find a way to win in any situation.

Lɪᴋᴇs
Reading, Music, His 1966 Vintage Mustang, Meditation Sports, Working Out, His Partner, Photographs (done well), His Family, A good Margarita.

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Liars, Okra, People who don't put forth their best efforts, "Holier than thou" types.

Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Weight Training/Jogging, Playing his Sax, Photography, Reading, Sports on TV (Especially Football), Watching his fish for hours while listening to Bruce Springsteen

Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
Photography, Musician, Driving.

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Not Knowing when to let something go, and His Partner

Fᴇᴀʀs
Letting his partner down, arresting the wrong criminal

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Sapphire

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Steak Fajitas

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Fish

Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Russell was born and raised in Pittsburgh. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh and was talented enough to play in the NFL, but Russell's heart wasn't in it. He always wanted to be a cop and Russell was determined to make it with the NYPD.
He went to the Academy in New York City and graduated with Honors. Russell made Detective within a matter of 2 years and was assigned to the Danger Unit also known as "The Zombie Squad." This was the squad that went after the worse cases out there, and Russell was perfect for it. However, in his third year there Russell suffered a nervous breakdown after trying to find an abducted 7-year-old. He and his partner, at the time, were too late to save her. Bureaucratic posturing and procedures did them in. The Department determined Russell and his partner weren't to blame. That there was nothing they could've done, but Russell took it very hard.
After sometime off Russell was welcomed back to the NYPD but reassigned to another unit. One that relied more on a cerebral approach as opposed to the manic nature of "The Zombie Squad." Russell fits in with his new unit just fine and he likes his partner, so there hasn't been any residual effects of his nervous breakdown (yet).

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
What they are wearing
Most of the time Russell wears jeans, with an oxford shirt, a trench coat, and Nikes

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Hazel

Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Straight Brown

Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Olive Colored

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'2"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
Athletic

Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Has the name "Jessica" tattooed on his right ankle. The name of the girl he failed to save.

Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ Rᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
His Father​
Accepted

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
The good news: I have a major WIP up in IC ... the bad it's literally a major WIP. The computer broke my formatting the first time and now I have like no energy left from my medication (usually I forget to take it, but lately I've been remembering.. and it puts me to sleep really quickly) ... soooo, I shall finish that post and reply to our 1x1 tomorrow morning-ish/first thing when I get online @Scorpio Queen

• Love
The good news: I have a major WIP up in IC ... the bad it's literally a major WIP. The computer broke my formatting the first time and now I have like no energy left from my medication (usually I forget to take it, but lately I've been remembering.. and it puts me to sleep really quickly) ... soooo, I shall finish that post and reply to our 1x1 tomorrow morning-ish/first thing when I get online @Scorpio Queen
I finished my IC post (basically ... I skipped 3 <i think> characters this time around ^^

• Love
It's not notifying me when people post in this thread....

Anyway I'm waiting to post again until other do so....unless I'm told otherwise. :-P.

Status
Not open for further replies.