Status
Not open for further replies.
You Guais say Yao Guai a lot.

Working on Scout's outfit...who knew it'd be difficult to maintain that buff appearance without wearing skin tight or revealing clothing? After this it'll be Sten and Frank. @Grothnor, any idea when the next IC will be up? I'll need to swap from my phone if it'll appear in the next couple of hours - if not then I'll just reply tomorrow.

I'll get it up by tonight, probably.

EDIT: Posted. I am a filthy procrastinator.

FUN FACT: Procrastinate comes from the Latin words 'pro' and 'cras', meaning 'for' and 'tomorrow', respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Posted. I am a filthy procrastinator.

Nevertheless, your posts are always moving the plot. They're short and concise; I'm not used to slower paced RPs like this one so I keep checking in throughout the day, which is why I usually ask for a rough estimate of time so I'm not on my phone every couple of hours. So long as we keep moving forward, I'm happy.

EDIT: Posted too - grumpy merc mum isn't used to the strange sneaky habits of her smaller mercs. It'll be a long while until she needs some Jet though so I imagine she'll low-key take a puff when the others aren't looking.

Last edited:
Nevertheless, your posts are always moving the plot. They're short and concise; I'm not used to slower paced RPs like this one so I keep checking in throughout the day, which is why I usually ask for a rough estimate of time so I'm not on my phone every couple of hours. So long as we keep moving forward, I'm happy.

EDIT: Posted too - grumpy merc mum isn't used to the strange sneaky habits of her smaller mercs. It'll be a long while until she needs some Jet though so I imagine she'll low-key take a puff when the others aren't looking.

She didn't even get the joke. Atom doesn't actually herd brahim.

Reactions: Ythania
This is going to be fun.
Mhm, Scout's second lowest stat is Intellect (because, to tell the truth, I'm not the sharpest knife in the box) whilst her lowest stat is paired with, surprise surprise, Charisma and Luck.

Despite being the massive powerhouse of the team she she's had a bad track record when it comes to making decisions and being smart. It'll be a weird mixture of me being stupid, and Scout being stupid. For example - I agree with Frank in scouting the area out before going in guns blazing, but Scout assumes that nothing could possibly go wrong (or, things could go wrong, but she can handle it) and as we know, that's not going to pan out well at all.

I'll be posting as soon as I can tear myself away from Dark Souls 3. :P

• Thank You
I envy you both for having the free time to play anything. I use all my time up drawing - and at the moment I'm having difficulty getting the face right on Sten, which is a pain...I suppose it's because I'm trying to limit myself and my distractions.

I envy you both for having the free time to play anything. I use all my time up drawing - and at the moment I'm having difficulty getting the face right on Sten, which is a pain...I suppose it's because I'm trying to limit myself and my distractions.

Well for me, I am writing my novel and it's kindof hard to RP and write a novel at the same time

OOOOOOOH MY GOD! I hope it isnt too late or this hasn't died!

Melanie
28??
Synth
5'6

tumblr_nztpi5qqcU1so50j2o1_1280.jpg

S: 5
P: 7
E: 4
C: 8
I: 5
A: 9
L: 2

Skills: Influencing people
Building guns
Lying

Perks/Traits: Total Gun Nut
Very Sneaky
Pickpocket
Sniper
Lone Wanderer

Personality:
Melanie can lie and lie and have no guilt. She has learned her way among the waste pick pocketing, getting herself out of sticky situations, and picking Raiders and Mutants off from a strong distance with a sniper. She's a backstabber, a looter and jump at any second to save her own skin. Easy to talk with, sarcastic to her very last breath, and a total arson who will burn anything the minute she gets the chance. She currently has no knowledge that she was created (a synth). The only truth she will spill is her love of drugs and her hate of mutants. Drugs are her weakness and she can spill many true things about herself, that is why she choose to do her "pick me ups" in private.Can someone change this little shit? Who knows?

History:
"Why'd I join the merc's? Hell what's wrong with a little action and caps in your life?" This is the one who hate the Brotherhood with a passion. Though would save her own skin and come off selfish, what's wrong with helping people in need sometimes? The people of the waste are free of their own choices and she is known to express that. She's been to Vegas to the Commonwealth, coming across assholes she never knew could anger her.

Weapons and Armor:
tumblr_o3kcg4G1381u59uv8o1_500.jpg

Suppressed Powerful Sniper
Suppressed Hardened Pistol
Bleeding Blade.

Miscellaneous Equipment:
Chems
match/light
a comb to brush out her tangled hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can synths even be addicted to Chems? If food and water doesn't affect their bodies will narcotics actually do anything?

Also, @Grothnor - will there be a timeskip to the mission in the next post? We've been loitering in the bar for ages, and I'm starting to run out of inspiration for posts.

So first we have an anime character and now we have a super model that doesn't even fit the environment.

In terms of appearance or character concept?

In terms of appearance.

And don't get me started on the lore breaking stuff like the chems and such.

• Useful
Fair enough. I can see what you're getting at; I usually type descriptions and then draw my character out to avoid problems like that.

Fair enough. I can see what you're getting at; I usually type descriptions and then draw my character out to avoid problems like that.

Well I found photos that fit the basic design and concept. Frank is Actually my F4 character and I managed to use the character to creation to make him look just like his unmasked form.

Look I am not trying to be an asshole about this. But I love this series with all my heart. I joined this RP because of how much I love Fallout from the original title that was dropped not by Bethseda. To Fallout 3 and FNV. Fallout 4 is an abomination.

But I just wish people who joined these RPs showed a little more respect.

It's like when the Mod community comes in and puts in, lore breaking armor and facial mods and Lightning Farron hair from FF into Fallout. And I get that it's their game. But I want to respect the lore and the look and the feel all by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.