Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll get my post done later today. @HolyFudgeBars there's your deadline. :)

On this note, since I've really been stretching the 'twice a week' posting rate, would you guys be more comfortable if I officially set things to once a week?
Yes please, all of my roleplays are slow going do I'd love to pick up the pace.

Also, congrats on becoming green again!

Yeah, you're right, I just realised. Ythania can't count. Then no, I would like some more posting activity if that's alright with you lot.

I would love to post, probably after the newly greened overlord has done his post.

Maybe send out a @ to every member for an update?

Oops lol I just saw the deadline, it's fine I don't mind I'll post later on today

Nothing much happened, so you didn't miss much; I just wanted to make sure things were moving along. It's all good.
FlyBoy.jpg
:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry we've been so quiet; currently working on a big collab post with Swan and Scout which will hopefully allow everyone else to post.

I'll put something up by Wednesday. Get a-posting in the meantime, people who didn't.
"He's not grumpy, he's-..." Scout struggled to find the word. How do you explain it? It was not a sour temper, more an eternal weariness with the stupidity of man. Fed up with people in all their forms. "...tired,"
This is actually a very astute summary of Sten's character.

Change of plans (just so no one thinks I died) I'll post again after Grothnor's post today

Sorry for the late post. I got distracted yesterday. :/

Time for drunken shenanigans, personal questions and other bonding stuff! :P Have fun!

Hey. You folks still accepting or did this roleplay pitter out?

Status
Not open for further replies.