Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no serious push to get a post out every day if you're unable to.
I'm not looking for a post a day, I'm looking for (roughly) two posts a week, specifically one post per GM post. As you (@Clyde) have already posted, there's no need to post again. We're just waiting for people who haven't posted yet catch up.

@Grothnor; but it's no fun right now. Is bored.

Ok, I'll get a small post done on Saturday to prompt more discussion, but I'll hold back on moving the plot forward until Monday so that @LVL1337N00B (or anyone else) can get a CS in.

I have some stuff going on right now so not entirely sure how soon I can have a CS up. If you need to, go ahead without me and I'll talk to you later about a way to squeeze me in during the roleplay.

Ok then, I'll get my plot advancing GM post done today. Thanks for letting me know.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
No problem. I figure if I don't make it in time to go join up, your team could find and recruit my character during one of their jobs.

That awkward moment when people will realize Franky is a total nerd and he isn't at all the person he says he is.

That awkward moment when people will realize Franky is a total nerd and he isn't at all the person he says he is.
Eagerly looking forward to that part. I'm fairly certain Scout will be a bit disappointed and a bit relieved at the same time. Personally, I'm really hoping Scout will start to settle in a bit more; she'll hardly become the life and soul of the party, but the more people talk to her and interact, the more she'll start to open up and become a bit less robotic.

Sorry for the wait guys. I was too tired to do a post before, but now that I've had a nap, I'm getting on the post now. :)

EDIT: Aaaaand done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I did not get any of the tagging for me. Hm. I wonder what is going on there. Should I blame Iwaku, Google, or myself? Anyway, I will reread everything to make sure my character is plausible. Though at this moment in time, he seems very underpowered.

Wow. I did not get any of the tagging for me. Hm. I wonder what is going on there.
I think it's because you were watching the thread, checked an alert, but hadn't checked the thread to the latest post. When that happens, the alerts don't work, and the alerts you would have gotten from being tagged were overridden by the alerts you didn't get from being arbitrarily 'caught up'.

tl;dr Alerts are weird and I'm probably bad at explaining the issue.

Anyway, glad to have you aboard! :D

Posting order's going out of the window, merc mum will post again!

When...Ythania is encouraged to get out of bed...eventually...

I don't know if anyone's all that interested, but I love to draw the characters of RPs I am in. Whilst I've been waiting in between posts I tend to draw whatever I'm hyped up about; naturally, I started designing and drawing the characters in this RP.

Fallout2_zpsmbzgrhfr.png

^ The image is rather large so I put it into a spoiler. I was still finalising Scout's design in this one, and there are various incoherent sketches of Sten lying about, all of them too crinkled and messy to scan and post online. I did a quick body sketch to show the height difference, but I'm terrible with metric conversions and I have no idea if that's the proper height difference...but there we go.

Louisiana2_zpsry7kl8h7.png

Hidden within this spoiler is something a little neater (and not to scale). I put Scout in her light armour (yes, that's light armour to her) and I searched for Sten's armour to draw him too; but I don't know if I picked the right one. Added in a crappy gun just so he didn't look too boring, and I realise now I forgot to add his wrinkles in too prominently, so he looks a bit young...ah well. My plan is to start a proper sketch of our dear Frank today.

In order to make my life easier, would you mind linking/describing some sort of...casual clotheswear for your characters that is considerably easier to draw than their current appearance? If I want to do random sketches of the Louisiana cast, I can't keep drawing armour; those two drawings alone took several days to complete. I'm planning to put Scout into her underclothes, for example. It's going to feel nigh blasphemous, stripping our mercs of their armour...but my poor wrist can't handle that much detail.

I figured out why Franky wears the gas mask - so grumpy wastelanders don't see his big childish smile. I think you spelt Yao Guai wrong though @Clyde , otherwise that was a brilliant post!

@Ythania woopsie. Well I will always spell Yao Guai wrong for some reason so that's a thing. And pretty much, he's wearing the biggest childsih smile behind that mask right now

IMG_20160410_185449151_zps8pbh7i61.jpg

I'm sorry about the quality, I had to take a photo of it on my phone instead of scanning this time. There's our favourite synth, trying to look cool!

Haahhaa. He looks soooo cool guys.

Whilst I wait for the next post up, I'll do a bit of sketching. Again, your casual outfits are needed, else I'll throw whatever I like onto your precious characters!

Sten wears either military fatigues or jeans + undershirt. It always makes my day whenever someone draws the characters from an RP. :D

I'll probably get another post done tomorrow and move us along.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
@Ythania; My character "casual" clothing usually is just his gas mask off and he wears his coat, plus a pair of pants and a shirt similar to the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.