Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that with such a small group it would be unfair to keep posting until @LoveandHate91 has posted, however I noticed they haven't been online in a while.

They haven't and haven't responded to another RP that we're in together. So I say. POST.

Save me from god damn boredom.

Wants to RP.

Ill see what I can do. Could you tell me how tall our Lone Atom is? Scout's 6'2, since she's a big lady. I need to know for my post.

EDIT: Neeeevermiiiind, I'm being stupid and forgetting there's a CS I can check. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
That's fine. Lone Atom is kind of tiny. lol

Oh my gosh, they're all so short. This is going to be great. Frank and Sten could probably hide behind Scout if things go awry.

EDIT: Is he wearing his gas mask?

EDIT EDIT: Christ, I'm blind...ignore me.

Last edited:
He's always wearing his gas mask in public

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
I think I may post a CS after all. I'll work on it in a little bit.

• Love
Good choice! Welcome to the merc team...damn, we need a name. I suppose Sten will dub us all with something edgy when he gets around to it.

EDIT: @Clyde , this post is almost finished but it's 90% inner monologue and inspection of her new teammates. I'm going to see if I can add anything to be a bit more active instead of passive.

The Smooth Skin Bastards and the One Ugly Son of a Bitch

^that's my suggestion

• Love
There we go, posted; I mean, I could probably sum up that post into two sentences, but...I'm always a sucker for character inspection. By all means, read the heck out of Scout, it's interesting to see how she looks from an outsider's perspective.

A ghoul, a synth and a junkie that dresses like a raider. Yeah, definitely gonna have to stick with the Brotherhood idea.

A ghoul, a synth and a junkie that dresses like a raider. Yeah, definitely gonna have to stick with the Brotherhood idea.
You might have to be careful with that character concept; I imagine if Sten thinks your character is a personal threat to his safety, (and probably the safety of his fellow mercs, the less beat-up they are, the better they work) he simply won't hire you. I'd love to see how you work around the issue, however!

Cool. I was planning on making my next post on Saturday but since we're still getting started, I can hold off on that.
Is there a specific posting order, by the way?
Nah, just get your posts in before mine in whatever order.

On those notes, I am setting the 'Post by' deadline to this Monday. I will get my post in by then or once everyone has posted, whichever happens first.

@Ythania; your character wouldn't know his name is Frank let alone the fact that you wouldn't know he's the Lone Atom either yet.

• Thank You
@Ythania; your character wouldn't know his name is Frank let alone the fact that you wouldn't know he's the Lone Atom either yet.
Crap, did I slip up somewhere? Hold on, thank you very much for notifying me, I'll fix it right away.

Edit - I think I found it. Was it just the one mistake, or did I do if again somewhere?

@Ythania; just the one. Let me finish my characters for my Final Fantasy RP. Then I'll post again.

So I will post, but you guys have to give me a second. I have to force myself to eat something. Because I have work in about 2 hours.

I'll be leaving my house around 3:15 pm, and I will be home around 9:00 pm no later than 9:30 pm.

Same schedule tomorrow as well. Work is every 2 weeks.

But next week on Saturday the 16th, I'll be working a public tour from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm

So I will post, but you guys have to give me a second. I have to force myself to eat something. Because I have work in about 2 hours.

I'll be leaving my house around 3:15 pm, and I will be home around 9:00 pm no later than 9:30 pm.

Same schedule tomorrow as well. Work is every 2 weeks.

But next week on Saturday the 16th, I'll be working a public tour from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Ah, sounds rough. There's no serious push to get a post out every day if you're unable to.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.