Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler @Tyrannosaurus Rekt just waiting to see what outfit style you'd lik
Wow. That is awesome. Why didn't I see this sooner?

Beau wears pretty similarly to what is in his profile picture. Here: click. Though feel free not to include as many pouches. Honestly he stuff looks vaguely military without actually being part of a military.

Beyond that, the only things else about him are his lip scar and missing wedding finger.

I'm like painfully excited to see everything finished. He looks so animated and fun... as he should be.

Okay, I am here. Will get a post up tonigt

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
Okay, I am here. Will get a post up tonigt
Yay, you're back! I was about to make-a-post-tagging-you-to-try-to-get-your-attention-and-activity-wow-there-is-no-real-succinct-way-to-say-this-is-there.

Yay, you're back! I was about to make-a-post-tagging-you-to-try-to-get-your-attention-and-activity-wow-there-is-no-real-succinct-way-to-say-this-is-there.

yeah I am trying to play catchup because of my wrist

Painfully debating between giving Beau the hat and not giving Beau the hat in his outfit. If we give him the hat, how will we see his lovely hair? (His design and Atom's design are too similar, so it's a question of marking him out or keeping his hair as the distinguishing feature...)

I might write a post up this morning, but I'd rather do some drawing for now. EDIT: How much of that finger is gone? I was assuming from the first joint, but has it been completely shot off from the knuckle?

Double edit:
6a2VYfP.jpg
@Tyrannosaurus Rekt

I drew on the hat and fell in love. Just look at that little cupcake! He's too precious. Anyway, these sketches are all over the place and I haven't quite finished yet; I'll probably have to retrace them onto some good paper to clean up the lines, put in a bit of ink and shade him in.

As for Jacki...I'm not strong enough to go back to her just yet; I'm going to keep finalising Beau's sketches and then move on to Jacki. I'm thinking of covering her arm in bandages or something, Street fighter style. And are we waiting on Grothnor or Clyde at the moment?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to post one more response to Beau and Scout but I was waiting on Clyde to go first so I'm not sure what's up either. In the meantime Beau and his hat are adorable.

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow before posting to give @Clyde a chance to catch up.

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow before posting to give @Clyde a chance to catch up.

Sorry my weeks been wonky and tiring and exhausting but I have free time in the weekend so here I go

Three cheers for wonky sleep cycles that may or may not have been caused by Far Harbor! Therefore I must unfortunately announce that my post will be postponed until tomorrow, or possibly late tonight, depending on how I'm feeling after I get some sleep and/or when I wake up.

I guess I'll go ahead and post for Jackie before then.

Okay, so set up an ambush or leave your leader to fend for himself. Sten doesn't know you guys are nearby, so get ready to make his day.

Observe, as Scout does something really, really stupid.

EDIT: Man I do love playing an idiot with no concept of self preservation. I knew from the get-go that I want Scout to do something spectacularly reckless because I wanted to focus on developing her ties with the other mercenaries in the aftermath between missions. If she has the chance, she'll keep to herself and not say anything like before. If she is wounded and confused as to WHY she did it (Deep down, she actually cares for this lot) then she'll be forced to reach out for help. She'll have to explain herself, realise that she didn't completely do it for the money, and when she gets bored during recovery time she'll start getting to know everyone too.

On top of that, I didn't like the look of the "unstoppable force" vibe that was starting to build up around Scout. Maybe next mission she won't be so trigger happy to charge in guns blazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grothnor
Sorry. I've been insanely busy over the weekend, and yesterday I only had the awake-ness-power to change my avatar.
I drew on the hat and fell in love. Just look at that little cupcake! He's too precious. Anyway, these sketches are all over the place and I haven't quite finished yet; I'll probably have to retrace them onto some good paper to clean up the lines, put in a bit of ink and shade him in.
Anyway, I also love the hat. I would have told you to go without it, but he looks so adorable with the hat on. He's like a little cinnamon roll now. So adorable. Too bad he's not really THAT adorable just a dorky loser that wins with pure luck.

EDIT: How much of that finger is gone? I was assuming from the first joint, but has it been completely shot off from the knuckle?
The majority of it. There may be a sliver of useless scar tissue that kind of resembles a finger nub. To be honest, he mostly just rams that hand in a pocket... except when he's talking (because he's a hand talker) and... so... his hands are rarely in his pocket.

or leave your leader to fend for himself.
You know the people Sten's travelling with, right?
It may be better that way.

Anyway. I'm going to start reading through posts, and possibly get a post in before I go to bed tonight.

You know the people Sten's travelling with, right?
It may be better that way.
Why do you think Scout hid the rocket launcher? She knew. Some things are best left forgotten, especially when travelling with these misfits.

EDIT: Ladies and gentlemen, I found Scout's singing voice. The question is if it'd be safe to sing modern song covers in the Fallout Universe...I suppose since it's like 2050 when the bombs dropped (I can't remember from the top of my head) then perhaps it'd be safe to assume that these are...v-vintage? Maaaybe?

This is her PMJ video, but she's done her own original tracks and some covers. What are your thoughts on using music/youtube videos for characters singing? Yay or nay? I'm still a bit tentative over singing as a trait, because it's a trait I commonly associated with Mary Sue perfect characters, so I'm very... Nervous about instigating it.

Nevertheless, it's on my list of Things Scout Should Do: dress her up like Magnolia from the Third Rail in a big song and dance whilst the rest of the mercs set up an ambush. That, as well as other fun things like:

-Bodily throw Sten or Jacki in a killer combo move, or in order to complete a mission.

-Have Scout fight Frank over a box of Fancy Lads Snack Cakes.

-Scout's reaction to flirting.

-Feelsy drug talk with Sten, asking why he went on Chems and if he regrets it.

- Riding a Deathclaw. (Admit it, we all want to see that one.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Grothnor
*poke poke* What's going on, who are we waiting for? Was Scout too awesome to follow up on or something? I've been talking with a friend from an old RP I was in, they seem interested in joining but as they rightly pointed out nobody's posted in a few days.

*poke poke* What's going on, who are we waiting for? Was Scout too awesome to follow up on or something? I've been talking with a friend from an old RP I was in, they seem interested in joining but as they rightly pointed out nobody's posted in a few days.

Sorry again.

My depression and strange sleep cycle been kicking me in the motivation department, but I swear this weekend something will happen

Sorry again.

My depression and strange sleep cycle been kicking me in the motivation department, but I swear this weekend something will happen
Take it easy, I'm just trying to figure out where we all wandered off to - there's no rush.

Take it easy, I'm just trying to figure out where we all wandered off to - there's no rush.

It's actually been a stressful two weeks for me

Status
Not open for further replies.