Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crysodic Looks good. Accepted, though your History is written a little awkwardly; it took me a while to realize that Scout was a bouncer at the burlesque establishment (as opposed to anything else :P ). Also, not that it really matters, you only allocated 39 out of your 40 SPECIAL points.

History about Scout was left intentionally vague so people will find out IC, but to clear confusion, Scout used to sing 'way back when', she was still a fresh face from the vault, prettier and less buff, and got manipulated into it by a scumbag. She never responded well to the frisky boys though and broke a few noses. That's where Swan fit in. Hell, she was probably a sort of bouncer too, but it was all a long time ago.

Loving the post Tyrannosaurus, the way you describe Scout makes her seem like a massive, adorable killing machine. I never expected her to be but it looks like that's where Scout is headed. Let's give @HolyFudgeBars a poke, maybe they stopped getting notifications.

Last edited:
History about Scout was left intentionally vague so people will find out IC, but to clear confusion, Scout used to sing 'way back when', she was still a fresh face from the vault, prettier and less buff, and got manipulated into it by a scumbag. She never responded well to the frisky boys though and broke a few noses. That's where Swan fit in. Hell, she was probably a sort of bouncer too, but it was all a long time ago.

Loving the post Tyrannosaurus, the way you describe Scout makes her seem like a massive, adorable killing machine. I never expected her to be but it looks like that's where Scout is headed. Let's give @HolyFudgeBars a poke, maybe they stopped getting notifications.
A PM may also help.

your History is written a little awkwardly; it took me a while to realize that Scout was a bouncer
Scout used to sing 'way back when'
And thus my point is proven. :P

For the record, I'm perfectly okay with leaving details out for 'dramatic reveals' (in fact, feel free to clue me into them so I can help them happen).

Oh hi new person, I like your avatar a lot she's one of my fav characters from Shovel Knight. I'm alive and stuff (for the most part). Nice to meet you! I like Swan and I'm excited for he and Scout's interactions! As for my posting I was waiting for Beau to go and now that that has happened I will post tonight after I get off work.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ythania
Oh yeah btw.

Combat "Doctor": Never let THE MAN bring you down with requirements of "P.H.D's" and "Safe Medical Practices" or "Sanitary Working Conditions".

That was a super well written skill description in my opinion and I love it a lot, it made me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wiggle with excitement. Really want to put a post out but I'll wait for Jacki to do her thing before I go ahead...I should probably wait for Sten as well. Damnit.

EDIT:

ldvUFbb.jpg

e8F0WEH.jpg

Oh, did I tell you all I have a Tumblr and I'm in the process of starting up a DeviantArt account where I share all my art? Very important. I'll be starting commissions after my exams so the more people who know about it, the better.

EDIT 2: I'm going to wait until @Grothnor posts before doing anything. In the meantime, I've been spending hours staring at Beau's butt; these pictures will be finished (so help me God) and then I'll do some sketches of my own and further delay drawing Jacki.

Last edited:
I'm assuming the scavenger is Swan? Nice post, I'll reply shortly.

EDIT: I posted. Scout's gone all funny, she's shooting at sky-raiders! (Not really, there's a meaning behind it all, you'll see later.) Any of the observant folk out there might notice Scout's firmly telling herself she's doing it for the money and then forgot to actually take the money off the raiders...Denial, denial, denial.

I'm hoping there will be some time for conversation, it'd be nice to see how wounded Scout talks to everyone now.

Last edited:
You know. Because I feel like its needed. This is the voice of Swan. The guy with the mug.

(I'll also put it in the cs.)

Pooooooooost....

So, has anyone here played Far Harbor? I must admit that it has offered some thematic inspiration for our next adventure. ;)

• Love
I have not played Far Harbor. It looks interesting, I may pick it up soon though.

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt I lost it when Sten got hit by the syringe, your post had me laughing until my ribs hurt. Simply brilliant.

And for the love of all things good in the world, NO SPOILERS ON FAR HARBOUR! I can't even buy it yet! Please! D:

@HolyFudgeBars just wanted to let you know that you can easily talk to/look after Scout in your post. Feel free to instigate conversation, in her state she's more likely to ramble, so ask her anything.

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt I lost it when Sten got hit by the syringe, your post had me laughing until my ribs hurt. Simply brilliant.

And for the love of all things good in the world, NO SPOILERS ON FAR HARBOUR! I can't even buy it yet! Please! D:

@HolyFudgeBars just wanted to let you know that you can easily talk to/look after Scout in your post. Feel free to instigate conversation, in her state she's more likely to ramble, so ask her anything.
EVERYONE DIES.

Okay, I'll get my post done later today. @HolyFudgeBars there's your deadline. :)

On this note, since I've really been stretching the 'twice a week' posting rate, would you guys be more comfortable if I officially set things to once a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.