• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stem meeds to lighten up shit. It's not like Atom/Frank knew the man had a flamethrower or that he was going to attack him. I added creative liberties in the RP because the game is limited movement, but in the RP Atom lot more acrobatic

I'll make a post this afternoon, once I get done with work. Today's going to be weirdly busy, and so I might not get anything in before then.

That being said, someday someone will say Atom's name around Beau and he'll stop calling him Tim. Someday.

I'll make a post this afternoon, once I get done with work. Today's going to be weirdly busy, and so I might not get anything in before then.

That being said, someday someone will say Atom's name around Beau and he'll stop calling him Tim. Someday.

I think Scout has said Atom's name in my last post.

I think Scout has said Atom's name in my last post.
Beau just heard "At Tim," he heard nothing of the sort about Atom.
Kidding.

Yeah, I had forgotten about that. I just read your post right when I got up this morning. I wasn't 100%. That's why I always re-read before I post.

Beau just heard "At Tim," he heard nothing of the sort about Atom.
Kidding.

Yeah, I had forgotten about that. I just read your post right when I got up this morning. I wasn't 100%. That's why I always re-read before I post.
To be perfectly honest with you, I forget too. All the time. I tend to keep an eye on the main idea of the post (in this case, Scout wakes up and then gives a plan) but aside from that it's all background noise. Whenever I write my posts I always have another window up with the IC in it, so I can re-read the newer posts and incorporate details there.

Stem meeds to lighten up shit. It's not like Atom/Frank knew the man had a flamethrower or that he was going to attack him. I added creative liberties in the RP because the game is limited movement, but in the RP Atom lot more acrobatic
Hey, you don't need to defend yourself to me. Sten's just a no-nonsense asshole who thinks that he's the only person who does things right. It was a pretty good story, regardless of what Sten thinks (and it did help point out that Sten's story was essentially just him bragging, which made him feel like a bit of an asshole).

Hey, you don't need to defend yourself to me. Sten's just a no-nonsense asshole who thinks that he's the only person who does things right. It was a pretty good story, regardless of what Sten thinks (and it did help point out that Sten's story was essentially just him bragging, which made him feel like a bit of an asshole).

I'm just having some fun with you

Reactions: Grothnor
Whoops. I got halfway through my post last night and fell asleep.

I'll finish the rest of it up this morning and post it.

Reactions: Ythania
How are the posts coming along? I'm eager to see what plans the others will be working on.

As am I, especially because I don't actually have one. :P

So, anyone gonna post or is everyone flat out of ideas?

Sorry I haven't put a post up. I got a gross stomach bug, and I've been dealing with that. I'll try to get the rest of my post up tonight or in the morning.

Reactions: Grothnor

Sorry that took so long. I lost part of my post. So, there is this. Hopefully, it does the trick. Beau has no problem admitting when he's incapable of doing things. Also, I listened to that while typing up my post.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
I been explaining around that I have tendonitis in my wrist. And I am trying to stay off of it as best as I can. So I might have a post tomorrow or Wednesday. But the amount of sheer pain I was in the beginning of the flare up was making posting impossible

@Clyde That sucks, but I'm glad to see you're still with us. I'm still gonna post today to keep things moving forward.

Sorry for my lack of presence here, I've had a lot on my plate IRL and wasn't in the right mindset to post. In between the stuff I'm dealing with now and another RP I'm starting up, I'm pushing the deadline back to next Monday.

That's fine I am playing catchup my wrist is a lot better now, but.....I have to catch up where I have not been posting

Hi, so being that I both adore Fallout and dwell in this swamp shaped like a boot, I would love to write up a CS and join if you guys still want people! ( I know it says open and stuff but I'd be uncomfortable not asking first)

Status
Not open for further replies.