Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jacqueline Richard-Boudreaux AKA Jacki AKA Violet

Gender/Species: Female/Human

Appearance: Standing at 5'5" Jacki may be on the smaller side but she carries herself with an air of confidence. Jacki keeps a half smile on her face at most times preferring to use amusement to cover up her true feelings and she keeps her back straight and chest out refusing to allow her slim frame to make her look weak. Jacki usually covers her left arm due to scarring from burns covering most of the upper arm, she's not self conscious about it but she finds that people either get squeamish or start asking questions.
55fb9f3d08bfe54211b886dfaad6e6f3.jpg

SPECIAL Stats:
S: 3
P: 7
E: 4
C: 8
I: 9
A: 5
L: 4

Skills:
Small Guns: If there's one thing Jacki knows as well as she knows herself, it's her guns. Jacki being an extremist in all things she does prefers shotguns or rifles. She either wants to pick off her target without them ever seeing her or she wants to have the barrel of her gun placed in their stomach, it depends on her mood really.

Science: Jacki always admired her mother, who was her settlements chem provider and frequently scavenged in a nearby vault. Her mother's passion for vaults and concocting chems rubbed off on the girl and Jacki has a persistent interest in the old world technology around her and the science behind it.

Barter: She not only knows how to cut throats but she also knows how to cut deals. Jacki is a master at wearing down a merchant until she receives a price that she feels is fair and will come back in a week to sell it back to them for more.

Perks/Traits:
Hacking: Momma ain't raise no fool, and if she can use her intelligence to keep one less turret from gunning her down, then Jacki is going to break into every terminal in the vicinity.

If It Moves: Jacki isn't that picky and gender isn't a problem, she's fairly skilled in noticing when people express attraction in her and will not hesitate to use that to her advantage and get what she wants
Animal Acquaintance: She always did think mole rats were kinda cute in a really weird way. At the very least wildlife seems to leave her be as long as she keeps his distance respectable.

Night Person: Jacki has always had her best ideas after the sun sets.

Sadomasochist: Pain is nice at times, it's a good reminder that you're alive and someone else's pain is a much better reminder. Jacki doesn't want to get shot or anything but she's far less likely to slow down right away if what gets hurt isn't vital.

Personality: While she can quickly lose her patience once angered, she isn't easy to offend and more often or not finds amusement in the situations around her. She has a bad habit of not taking things as seriously as she should though thanks to both her attitude and her almost narcissistic confidence. Even with her self serving personality if she decides that she likes a person she'll at least attempt to keep them alive.

History: Jacqueline Richard-Boudreaux came from a settlement made up of people descend from the dwellers of a nearby vault. The vault consisted strictly of creole people in an experiment to see if they would keep their culture. Jacki is the great great great granddaughter of the overseer who led his people from the vault as supplies dwindled and created a settlement nearby and daughter of a mayor who could charm his way into a Deathclaw nest. Jacki grew up thinking the world a rough but kind place until a band of raiders passed through. Having escaped the slaughter, she realized the world was cruel and she wasn't going to survive if she wasn't just as cruel. Not long after that Jacki fell in with a different group of raiders where she worked her way though the ranks, using her intelligence and charm, until at 23 she found herself in charge.

Jacki, despite her refusal to deal in slavery and her refusing to murder anyone who surrendered, was a surprisingly successful raider captain much to the dismay of nearby caravans and settlements. She was unforgiving to those who tried to fight off her crew and frequently mutilated those who fought the hardest for the hell of it, those that surrendered she left alive but not before she took all of their supplies leaving them with a single bottle of water and a death sentence, abandoning them in the wasteland. She enjoyed her reign for two years, earning the nickname Violet from her habit of staining her hair purple via some peroxide, drink mix, and hubflowers. She would still be there today had she not been overthrown by her right hand man, who always joked Jacki was soft for not dealing in slaves, while out with a group of her people scouting a target. She was warned by some loyal to her before she made it back and the crew with her at the time returned to the camp, to their deaths, to buy her sometime while she escaped.

With it being a year since her days as Violet, Jacki cut off the dyed portions of her hair and steers clear of any areas she used to make rounds in, she's made quite a few enemies in rival raiders and settlers alike. Now all she wants is to earn some caps and maybe shoot a few things while at it.

Weapons and Armor:
Sawed Off Shotgun
Hunting Rifle
Leather Armor

Miscellaneous Equipment:
Her Mother's Pendent

I hope the Ex-Raider background is cool, if not that's fine I have another character on reserve.

Nah, the ex-raider background is fine. Accepted. Now to deal with how you intend to enter the RP: Is Jacki another prisoner of the raiders? Has she been drawn in by the gunfire and decided to join in? How do you wanna enter, because I can accommodate that in my next post tomorrow.

Jacki could have gotten captured by the raiders that's perfectly fine. I'll go ahead and type her intro up now

What an interesting character; Probably going to be weird being around Scout, she'll get really grumpy when she finds out Jacki's a raider.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you! I really like Scout a lot she's adorable in a super intimidating way. If things go Jacki's way (they most likely won't) no one will ever know about her past she's done with raiding, at the moment anyway, and just wants to make a living now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
I just had a funny idea. What if Scout, not really caring to learn the name of the prisoner, just picked up Jacki and the other guy and carried them off after the shootout? After all, I forgot the name of the guy held hostage so Scout probably did too, she's not the brightest lady after all, plus she'd be a bit nonchalant about their own protests since she'll be getting paid for it...

I could just see her with one under each arm, depositing them at Sten's feet and going "I just thought I'd take both to be on the safe side." Either way, I'm waiting on your post before I do anything, Grothnor

Reactions: Grothnor
Wow. Jacki and Beau are pretty similar in terms of skill sets.

I can see Beau trying to have intellect battles with Jacki.
He hates not being the smartest.

Of course, that is AFTER he tries to smooze her.
"What is a beautiful woman like yourself doing in a horrible place like this? And being treated like a bag of tatos by Scout."

Reactions: HolyFudgeBars
Yeah I noticed after I finished her profile that they were different sides of the same coin so to speak and I was like "Oops". Jackie is actually based on my evil Fallout 3 play through of the same name and I just took most of her skills and special stats from that. She started off real nice a sweet in vault 101 in that play through and hardened up after your dad runs off and everything pops off. I just reworked her past for the rp but kept my personality and headcanons for her, like her falling in with and leading a group of raiders and all that.

I am so hype for Jackie to get lugged around like a sack of potatoes I cannot wait and like real talk she'll probably flirt back with Beau. . . She'll probably flirt with the whole group in all honesty

They're different enough that it ain't no big thing. Their backgrounds are polar opposites. As Beau's life has been pretty gifted up to a certain point, and he's freakishly oblivious to how hard other people's lives can be. But he never acts like he's that oblivious. He just wants people to be happy.

I based Beau off my Wasteland 2 character... which is like the sequel to the RPG that influenced Fallout... so... weirdly connected I guess? He pretty much just had a team that was a collection of human shield. He loved them very much. My Fallout characters are also usually charisma hounds. That's probably the reason I can never beat the first two0 because they really require you to have some ass-kicking powers.

like real talk she'll probably flirt back with Beau. . . She'll probably flirt with the whole group in all honesty
This is where our characters will not get along.

"Look. I was here first. Flirting with everyone is my thing. I'm serious. I will get that ghoul and freakishly-strong-yet-pretty-woman into bed first, or so help me Science, I will end you."

Oh. He also loves science so much, he believes that God HAD to be some sort of evil robot for this shit to happen. I haven't mentioned that anywhere, but he never talks about it, because it makes him look crazy.

Reactions: HolyFudgeBars
I love Beau a lot. That's amazing he has already drawled and charmed his way into my heart.
"Look. I was here first. Flirting with everyone is my thing. I'm serious. I will get that ghoul and freakishly-strong-yet-pretty-woman into bed first, or so help me Science, I will end you."

I love him so. He's a hot mess and he's perfect.

Jacki's gonna race him. She's gonna take that as a challenge and actively make bets with him about which one of them will charm who into the sack first.

Reactions: Tyrannosaurus Rekt
I love Beau a lot. That's amazing he has already drawled and charmed his way into my heart.
I love him so. He's a hot mess and he's perfect.
Awe.... awe.
*rolls around in compliments*
Thank you.
And he is as hot mess. A hot, horrible mess.

But I'm excited to RP with Jacki. Ugh. I have a feeling that our characters are going to have these kinds of moments:

now-kiss.gif

Jacki's gonna race him. She's gonna take that as a challenge and actively make bets with him about which one of them will charm who into the sack first.
"I have a gambling addiction. So, you just made a bet with the wrong person."
This is partially true.
Sad face.

*Sten laughs uncontrollably for ten minutes straight*
*Just as he's finally calmed down, Sten starts laughing uncontrollably again, this time for about half an hour*
"My penis is magic. You have no idea what you are laughing at." Beau stares. "Magic."

14633794683711243738453_zpsra4vrsuq.jpg

14633796807561260890692_zpsxqmqcz6a.jpg

Was going to post, but I want to get the A-OK from Fudge before I...manhandle her character a little. I'm going to keep drawing Beau whilst I wait.

To sum it up, Scout panicked and literally ran off into the woods, accidentally knocking out the hostage she was meant to be looking after and getting all three of them lost. I love playing low intelligence characters.

78Nsd82.jpg
@Tyrannosaurus Rekt just waiting to see what outfit style you'd like. I'm going to get to work on Jacki now.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Beau looks so good, all of your drawing have looked super good! I'm really excited for Jacki. I also want it known that Scout is precious and I love her, a beautiful gigantic awkward angel.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
bLrP534.jpg

Not pictured - a crumpled sheet of paper with 3 other anatomically incorrect poses drawn on it.

Man, Jacki gave me a serious headache. She still is. Her body type is so distinct - toned but not muscular, curvy and yet a bit angular, petite but also sturdy...her off-centre bun and dreads are great fun to draw, as are her disney-style face, tiny breasts and pouty lips. Scout's easier to draw, and she's built like a truck!

I'll try and add some more poses on tomorrow; as per usual, I'll need an outfit to put her in. Unfortunately, we can't let Jacki run around naked. As for the IC, I'm not posting until @Tyrannosaurus Rekt does.

Status
Not open for further replies.