Status
Not open for further replies.
I know sorry. Just been busy will try to post tonight.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Kinda slow lately, eh?

• Love
In these days of excessive indulgence, you eat and fulfill your every desire. And yet, you're all still starving because hunger doesn't just come from the body, it also comes from the soul."

Name:
Rainier Newyn
Appearance:
3497adbbac32670d5b1c7358644b41f6-d84bdme.jpg

Dark_Kalin.png

Personality:
In his true form, The horseman Famine, he has a need to spread pain and suffering, even though he is the second oldest, he acts dominate and authoritarian. As a human he is very charismatic, leaving people starved and wanting for more of his attention. As Famine he is absolutely ruthless.
Representation:
Horseman of Famine
Job on Earth:
CEO of Brokerage Firm
Supplies:
Scales: His scales have the ability to read a person's desires and wants. With a tip of the scales he can make their wants into a need, in which they will do everything in their power to fulfill. When in human form the scales are disguised as a smart phone.

Night-Stallion, Black horse: Night Stallion, his Black steed, takes the form of black sports car, a butler, or a pitch black Clydesdale.
Abilities:
At a glance he can sap strength, making their skin wither, their bones brittle, their faces sunken. Even though he can not outright kill, famine can leave them in a state of near death, where they will beg for that good night.
Background for human form:
Being a genius at economics and at manipulation, it was only natural for him to start his own stock brokerage. Well it also doesn't help that with his descent to the earth, food crops have been growing worse and worse.​

In these days of excessive indulgence, you eat and fulfill your every desire. And yet, you're all still starving because hunger doesn't just come from the body, it also comes from the soul."

Name:
Rainier Newyn
Appearance:
3497adbbac32670d5b1c7358644b41f6-d84bdme.jpg

Dark_Kalin.png

Personality:
In his true form, The horseman Famine, he has a need to spread pain and suffering, even though he is the second oldest, he acts dominate and authoritarian. As a human he is very charismatic, leaving people starved and wanting for more of his attention. As Famine he is absolutely ruthless.
Representation:
Horseman of Famine
Job on Earth:
CEO of Brokerage Firm
Supplies:
Scales: His scales have the ability to read a person's desires and wants. With a tip of the scales he can make their wants into a need, in which they will do everything in their power to fulfill. When in human form the scales are disguised as a smart phone.

Night-Stallion, Black horse: Night Stallion, his Black steed, takes the form of black sports car, a butler, or a pitch black Clydesdale.
Abilities:
At a glance he can sap strength, making their skin wither, their bones brittle, their faces sunken. Even though he can not outright kill, famine can leave them in a state of near death, where they will beg for that good night.
Background for human form:
Being a genius at economics and at manipulation, it was only natural for him to start his own stock brokerage. Well it also doesn't help that with his descent to the earth, food crops have been growing worse and worse.​
Approved!

For a few minutes, I was llike "What does a Stockbroker have to do with famines?" and then I remembered:

Revelation 6:6 "Two pounds of wheat for a day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

Do remember, though, that all powers can be turned off so they can deal with humans normally.

• Love
Approved!

For a few minutes, I was llike "What does a Stockbroker have to do with famines?" and then I remembered:

Revelation 6:6 "Two pounds of wheat for a day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

Do remember, though, that all powers can be turned off so they can deal with humans normally.

Awesome! I will remember that. When I was creating him I was like what am I going to do for his occupation, some research later and I stumbled upon that same passage. I was like PERFECT! CX

• Love
Awesome! I will remember that. When I was creating him I was like what am I going to do for his occupation, some research later and I stumbled upon that same passage. I was like PERFECT! CX
He should have a thing for meals with wine and Olive Oil.

Go ahead and post, anywhere in the world you want.

Everyone seems to want to head to Korea, But you don't have to!

• Love
  • Love
  • Love
I can make a second character, but i will have you guys decide who it is. Like what character do you want to see the most.

• Love
I can make a second character, but i will have you guys decide who it is. Like what character do you want to see the most.

More virtues. Unless you want to make an Archangel. Three of them are still open.

• Love
Finally working on my damn posts guys^^

• Love
Okay posted for War (Gregory) now working on Diligence (Clint) post

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.