Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted for both^^

Yay for posts ^u^

So I just posted.

And yes, I am totally aware the image I used is clearly ''Chinese,'' but just bear with me please. lol

So I just posted.

And yes, I am totally aware the image I used is clearly ''Chinese,'' but just bear with me please. lol
Needs more insanely tall buildings 7/10

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Quake and Justin
Oh! some info on cities!

As is typical in Cyberpunk, there are a bunch of megacities that consist of millions and millions of people and many districts.

You guys have all been introduced to the Seoul-Pyongyang Sprawl, but There's also DC-Philly-Baltimore, New York-Boston, Neo-Tokyo (Takes up several prefectures running up and down the coast, Largest city in the world.), Hong Kong-Macau, Shanghai, and San Angeles.

Announcement!

I know you all have lost Hope that I was ever going to post, and you're right to have done so. I would like to apologize for not posting, but my life has been out of whack lately, and I have been INCREDIBLY busy with time for only a select few RPs.

I am putting this RP on a Temporary Hiatus (like it hasn't been on one already.) for two more weeks or so, until I can collect myself back together and make time for more RPs. I hope you all will understand. You can keep your characters and everything up, as it is not disbanding. I just need to collect myself. So, I'm sorry. So, yeah. I will come back and make more announcements as the time progresses.

Thanks, everyone!

Take your time, Beaky. Real life comes first ^u^ *hugs*

Dw, I'm not going anywhere!

• Useful
Reactions: Quake
Same here. ^^ I like this rp to much.

If all goes well, we should be back up on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.