Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting for @Justin Charming to post his finished CS's and an IC post before I post again.

but if I can, I'll try and get something out tonight!
Yeah lol, chars up today. I have never been this busy before, but you can go ahead and post if need be if my chars aren't up be 8pm est. Just real life uhh.

"Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. It's rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword."
-Revelation 4
Name:
Gregory James Smith(Greg)

Representation:
Horseman Of War

Appearance:

Job on Earth:
Director Of The Peace Corps.

Personality: Real Personality:
He was the second horseman to arrive, he went around causing havoc and chaos. He is hostile and a forceful person. He takes no prisoners, even if you look at him wrong, he will punch you across the room. He is mean, vindictive, has a blood lust for blood shed and loves to cause people fear and paranoia. Fear and paranoia are the build ups to an all out war. Which is what he came here for...an all out War! Even though he butts heads with the other Horseman, he will stand by them no matter what. That's the loyalty of brothers in arms, in which war stands from. He also has a war like mind...thought out and planned actions to enact war and destruction...most of time it's planned out, sometimes he just can't stand it and gets reckless and wild.

Fake Persona Personality:
Gregory James Smith or Greg, is a kind and charming person. He loves to help people and care for the one's who can't help themselves. He is the Director of the Peace Corps...which means he is the reason that volunteers go around the world spreading kindness and tolerance of others. (Deep down inside, he hates it.)

Supplies:
His Sword|His Horse(He keeps in a stable enclosed near his house.) War's horse is usually transformed into a Red Corvette.|His no limit Red Visa Credit Card|His gigantic book of Wars and War Tactics(Only he can see the pages, if any other supernatural being sees it they see blank pages. If a human sees it they are filled with anger and recklessness.)

Background For Human Form:
He thought it would be funny if he took over The Director Of The Peace Corps. The thing War didn't know was that, Gregory's job would be soo annoying and hectic. There is something in Greg that War likes, but he doesn't know what it is right now.

Abilities:
His Powers to cause paranoia and fear. He has the power to enact wars and anger on humans and to cause people to fight each other to the death.

Other

Name:
Clint Edgar Masters

Representation:
Virtue Of Diligence

Appearance:

Jobs on Earth:
Owner Of A Clothing Store|Writer|Director|Scientist|Personal Trainer

Personality:
Clint is a hard worker, he loves to stay busy. When he's not doing something he gets anxiety and has to find something to do. He will fix papers on shelves or clean floors, he just loves to work and work. Clint is awkward around giant crowds, he usually only talks to people when they talk to him. If your his friend or acquaintance he will start up a conversation. When Clint gets to talking, he can talk and talk and talk. Clint doesn't only love to work and has a lot of ambition, he also loves to learn about new things. If you want to know about something, most likely Clint will have the answer. He's the supernatural Human Wikipedia.

Supplies:
His Many Credit Cards(Good Credit can get you far in the Human World)|His giant book of infinite notes on the Human World|Other than that, anything else he doesn't need, if he needs something he will work for it.

Background For Human Form:
Diligence noticed how hard of a worker Clint Masters was, so he knew the male would be the perfect vessel. Clint lifestyle fit perfectly for the Virtue, as if they were made to work together.

Abilities:
His powers to enable people the energy and endurance to finish things in their lives, to give them the courage and the motives to never give up. He also has the power to accomplish any work type obstacle that stands in his way.

Other

Last edited:
Reactions: Minerva
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Alright! I am going to get a large post up tonight to account for when I could have been posting.

So, yeah

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Just got home from family bonding time XD (fighting actually lol), but yeah working on posts got my new phone too this one:
lg-g-stylo-sprint-press.jpg

Reactions: AmerillaRose
Looks pretty ^u^

• Thank You
It is lol, just happy that I got a phone that works now xD
I know the feeling XD My poor phone is all beat up, maybe I can get a new one some time in the future XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I know the feeling XD My poor phone is all beat up, maybe I can get a new one some time in the future XD
Everything new just feels amazing when you get it lol. and phone was on sale use to be 600$ but got for 268 dollars... I guess the Taxes refund sale or something lol, only thing good about taxes.

Reactions: AmerillaRose
Everything new just feels amazing when you get it lol. and phone was on sale use to be 600$ but got for 268 dollars... I guess the Taxes refund sale or something lol, only thing good about taxes.
My mom is an accountant, so taxes pays the bills XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
My mom is an accountant, so taxes pays the bills XD
xD lol, two good things about Taxes for you lol. At least you know who to go to for tax advice, my aunt works for the City so I go to her xD

xD lol, two good things about Taxes for you lol. At least you know who to go to for tax advice, my aunt works for the City so I go to her xD
Yay for family help! XD

• Love
That's new...
I know I said I would gey

This is VERY new...
That was posted completely unfinished.

My phone seems to be eating posts, likr

It ate my IC post, and seems to be posting things unfi

It ate my IC post, and seems to be posting things unfi

Status
Not open for further replies.